Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cyberpunk 2020

When Max left the darkness into the streetlights, some of her cyberware came online again and immediately she felt a lot better. "I did not know I needed wireless signal to function... I guess I'm online most of the time and some smart-linked technology actually does processing in the cloud."

Max found a carshare and they got in. "I know of a fixer who runs a body shop that does repairs. Maybe he can get that fixed." Max said to Mio. The car was a little small for everyone to squeeze in but it got the job done and dropped everyone off uncomfortably at an autobody shop. "This looks like a car repair place but they fix all kinds of shit..."

There was a short old man with a long beard, sort of like a wise kungfu master and he put on his thick glasses and Max waved at him. "My neuralware got friend and need some spare parts..." Max said. "My friend here needs a voice thing..."

The old man gestured them into a secret door and there was a table with a lot of lights, sort of like an automatic surgery table and the room was also full of spare parts stocked to the ceiling. "This is the Asian way of using a store room, all the parts are stored away automatically, maximizing room use." Max said to Mio as the old man looked at the broken chips and used his pad to bring the spare parts to fix it.

Bob saw another team of cops arriving and warned them about the ambush and saw 2 enforcer bots. "Ok, you are in good hands." Bob said a pointed at thet barricades. "Clowns... ambush..."

Bob left and followed Max to her repair shop. He was shocked and always facinated with Asian stores and they clutter but this was next level clutter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The enforcer bots moved the barricades and the cops had no problems engaging the clowns. They moved in a line and arrested any rioters they see and the remaining clown ran away.

The cops were fast and efficient, they did not bother chasing the rioters and simply secured the sector.

===============================================================================

"More cops..." A chinese solo muttered and waited for 2 cops to search an alley. The Chinese solo was very precision in his moves and he punched the kidneys of the cops and grabbed their arms with the tazer batons and shocked them. The cops were dragged into the shadows and he picked up the radio and listened in.

The solo heard the cops found some dead clowns and unconscious cops. "Maybe it is them..." He muttered and when he saw the street lights, he grumbled, "fuck, the EMP did not destroy electronics here..."

Then he saw flashlights approaching. It was 2 armored cops and the solo went behind them and slit the throat of a cop and looped a wire around the other cop. "Shhh..." the solo whispered and snapped his neck. "Fuck, so hard to track these guys...."

Mio was a bit hesitant to get her mask fixed though she went with Max to the body shop. She said on the way, "D.n'T w.r.y. My m.sk Wi.L f.X iTs.lf ev.nTual.Y" She checked her phone... dead. She was worried for her family but she didn't say anything.

Once she laid eyes on the old man's storage, she was impressed. Mio had Japanese blood in her so she felt a sense of second-hand pride. Once Max had her arm looked at, Mio stepped up reluctantly and the old man asked her to open wide. Poking around at her mask for a bit, the old man took a few small tools and made some adjustments. The EMP did not take out Mio's voice box but it did mess with some of the internal parts without frying them. Once the old man was done Mio coughed a bit and cleared her throat. "Wow, good as new!" She says.

After everyone's cyberware were somewhat functioning, the Chinese clone approached Max and told her about what happened. "We are Olympic athletes and after the photo, the government wanted to lock up us and we escaped. I think the Chinese Assassin found us and I think they will kill us. You need to find the others."

When Mio was done, Max walked over to Mio and Jackie. "I'm very sorry that the mission almost got all of us killed... Again." Max said. "Should we track down the motherfucker and make him pay?"

When Max was paying the bodyshop for the service rendered, she suddenly realized that the remainder $9000 has been deposited. "It's in!" Max said to Mio. "Did not expect them to pay, but this is good."

"What now?" Max asked. "The clones are chased by some Chinese assassin, who may be behind the the EMP" There may be other clones out there who may need help...

The police were out in force after the murders and riots were causing more deaths and destruction. Many cops who died momentarily were brought back with modern medicine as the trauma team were sponosored by various insurance companies to reduce the number to cop deaths, and the cops that were clinically dead for more than 5 minutes were saved, some already were starting to get brain damage but they will just undergo some stem cell repair and suffer memory loss, but able to be brought back to life.

There were many cops with their necks snapped, and they were given neuralware sponsored by Militech. The operations were extensive but the cops went back on the streets after 4 days of medical leave to return to their patrols.

There was a call by the public to ban solos and assassins again and the legislators were placed on much pressure to act like there is something done. As the legislators were meeting, 2 men in police uniforms entered the meeting and grabbed the sergeant in the room and the sergeant choked helplessly. "Don't worry, all the security in the building are still alive. You can ban all non-registered solos and assassins, but many others are doing what the police can't do... Go after your top criminals." They exited the room and dragged in a pile of limp security guards and left all the legislators shaken.

The police got a boost from the local security teams and national guards and the various teams of booster gangs were arrested and sent for reconditioning. There was a curfew at night and the cops wanted to hunt down the cop killers.

===============================================================================

Bob got a new phone and received plenty of messages. He informed the group that he needed to return back to work and as the city fell into chaos following the EMP blast. He set up a secured chat group with the others and the group can send encrypted messages to each other avioding the use of the government servers.

Bob left and returned to the police station where he finished his report, got minor repairs and went home. He checked on Xenia and she was sent successfullt to maximum security prison. When Bob was home, he house was broken into and the kids were gone. It was a shocking experience but Bob remembered being told that but nonetheless, he was not used to his apartment in a building with many cops living would be broken into.

But he was tired and he quickly changed and went to bed.

After Mio checks her account, for the first time since any of the others met her, she actually looks a little sad at the cash though for what reason, it's not clear. With Mio's mask covering half of her face, most of her emotes are done through her eyes and her eyes have a hint of sadness in them. She says, "Yeah that's great we got paid." She then lets out a sigh and adds, "Are we sure we can handle the solo though? Do you remember the hard time we had with the other Solo at the Police Station? We need a better plan to take them down or one of us might lose a limb or worse." She pauses for a long while and says, "Hey Max, does your phone work? I want to make a phone call. My phone got fried in the EMP so I will need a new one."

Max looked at Mio. "Well, there are more of us now." Max said. "Not sure how good they are, but we may need a plan to ambush or lure them." Max pointed to the front of the autobody shop and there was a glass display case. "This is an Asian shop... they cell phones here. I just got mine too."

Max and Jackie pat Bob as he left and Jackie hugged Bob and sniffed him. "Take care."

The bill for Max came up to $2,000 for the repairs and her phone. "They are not cheap, but they are definitely fast and efficient."

"For now, we need a place to stay to plan our next move." Max said and asked the old Asian guy. "Where can we get cheap secured housing?"

The old guy pointed at a tall skyscraper hotel with no windows. "Square rooms and thick walls."

====================================================================================

The remaining athletes were wanted as the Chinese assassins disguised themselves as the clones and executed a few cops in front of police cameras and quickly tried to track them and listen on the police radio.

A clone walked into an alley as he saw several cops checking on the passerbys on the street. "Hey, you there! Come here!" A plump cop shouted and the clone continued walking and the cops chased the clone into the alley. "Fuck, this is dark..." The plump cop said and drew his gun. "Police, come on out, let's talk about it."

The old cop in the rear called for backup while the 2 cops in front searched the alley. As the cops turned the corner, the clone dropped behind them and grabbed the plump cop in a chokehold while kicking the other cop in the head and the cop went limp. The plump cop dropped his gun and flailed helplessly as he could not breathe.

"Suspect spotted, looks like the Asian cop killer..." The old cop reported on the radio. "Send backup to 334 Main St."

His gun was grabbed and he was flipped to the ground and a swift punch to the face and the old cop went limp. The clone quickly rushed out the other side of the alley and saw 2 flashlights approaching. The throats of the cops were punched and the clone kneed the face of a fat cop and he collapsed. The other cop was grabbed into a chokehold and but the cop managed to draw his tazer and shocked the clone. The cop was also taken out in the process as the tazer shocked them both and he collapsed.

2 more cops rushed into the alley and saw the clone twitching and trying to get up and the 2 other cop limp on the ground and they came and clubbed the clone down and arrested the clone. "Gotcha..."

====================================================================================

The Chinese clone smirked as they finally received good news from the cops about the clones getting arrested.

Mio immediately spent 1000 on a new phone and dialed a number. However, nobody picked up. It was possible the EMP hit the location and took out the phone. She closes her eyes, the look of worry is plastered all over her face. "Mom, Dad, Miku, Kyouko, Mokuba... all of you please be safe." Mio wanted to go check on her family but without a working car and with Chinese solos after the group, she didn't feel like it was the right time to do so. Instead she opens her eyes and tugs the straps of her nylon bag. It was big enough to hold all of the stuff that she normally kept in the car. It was a little heavy on her shoulders but she can manage. She looks to Max and says, "Well... should we get going now?"

The group went to the hotel to stay the night. They took the biggest room with several sets of beds and a bathroom. The door was made of thick steel, something not commonly seen and the building looks like it can withstand a nuclear blast.

"I think you guys stay here for now." Max said to the clones, "We will try to look for the others, do they look like you?"

The clones nodded.

Max looked at Mio and said, "I am trying to ask my contacts if they can locate the other China Olympic team. This may be getting dangerous, and you can leave if you want to. I'm trying to get them out of trouble to safety, who knows what the Chinese solo can do..."

Jackie nodded to Max and left. "I think I may have some contacts that can help search, will send you more information."

Max looked at the clones and said, "I know this will be hard, but you should not be getting online as they may be able to trace you and come here." We will do the searching outside and hopefully return here in 12 hours with more information. In the meantime, chill out, take a nap!"

=======================================================================================

Jackie went searching for her old cop contact again. He waited at the patrol route and it was not hard to spot him as the streets were empty. A police car stopped as they saw a fire in an alley and a fat cop entered. The old cop was in the police car reporting it back to the station and Jackie moved behind the fat cop in the alley and place him in a chokehold. The fat cop was surprised. Even in his class IV armor, helmet, gloves and other protection, nothing protected him from getting choked.

Jackie opened the door and pulled the old cop out of the car and shoved him into the rear seat. "Oh fuck... no..." The old cop muttered as Jackie forced him on his back and started pulling down his pants and jerking him off. The old cop was kissed and as he was erect, Jackie fucked him hard. "I'm looking for some Chinese people, out of towners." Jackie said as she showed the old cop the photo of the clones.

"Cop killers." The old cop said.

"Oh, they might be..." Jackie said. "Oh, you've seen them?"

"The police think they are in town, and wanted." The old cop said.

"If you see them, call me..." Jackie said and fucked the old cop till he ejaculated before she got up and left.

[The clones may be wanted by the police. ] Jackie texted to Mio and Max. [Hope not arrested already.]

Xenia was in the hospital as they repaired her neuralware so that she could walk and move. Some of the illegal mods like claws and rippers were removed and as the doctor was stitching up her wound, her antitoxin started working and it removed her sedatives and she could move again. As soon as the doctor finished his stitch and closed the wound, she punched the doctor's face and grabbed the throats of the other 2 nurses and choked them out.

"Where am I?" Xenia muttered and peeped outside the room and saw 2 cops chatting. She changed into the nurse uniform and signalled short cop to enter the room and clubbed the cop's head and kicked the other cop in the head and knocked him out. She took their guns and quickly left the hospital.

=======================================================================================

Bob was home and prepared for a new day of work. It felt like a normal day, getting to the precinct, putting on his uniform, he looked through his tablet and found a photo of one of the clone. "Cop killer? Very dangerous..." Bob read. "Wait, this one is arrested?" Bob was confused as he saw an identical clone with Max and Mio.

Bob texted Max, [I think I saw one of the Chinese people you are with on the police wanted list. They are cop killers. Is one of them arrested?]

Max and Mio were resting at the apartment and Max got the text from Jackie and Bob. "Shit, the clones are wanted." She read the text from Bob and muttered, "One of them is arrested?"

"I think I need to go get him out before the assassin gets to him, or take out the assassin." Max said. "May need your help."

[Which precinct? Assassins many be coming for clone, planning to take out the assassin. Be careful. ] Max texted Bob and looked at Mio. She moved her arm and everythign seemed functional. "I think I can do this with Jackie, or would you want to come along?"

Mio looked a bit hesitant. She was chewing over what Max said to her before, about leaving if she wanted to. She wondered about that. Why couldn't she just leave? She was worried about her family and she wasn't a clone herself. There really was no reason for her to care. Yet, she did care, not about the clones but about her new friends. She was fond of Max, Johnny, Jackie and even Bob. They were all in this. It has been that way since they rescued the kids. She felt like it was all part of one big job and to leave now would be to abandon her new friends.

She checks the ammo on her rifle and says, "Do you need me to come? I think it will be a bit dangerous for you and Jackie to do this alone so I'm coming with you. Though I will need to make a stop at a shop to buy ammunition."

"Gotcha..." A Chinese solo muttered as he read the new police log from the hacked police database. "How do I get into precinct 1?"

4 cops arrived at an alley and they entered with their guns drawn and flashlights. "Probably some homeless getting shot." A fat cop said. "The public is too sensitive, you hear gunshots every night...."

"Too fat... pffft."
"Too fat... pffft."
"Too short..." A voice said and a short balding cop was grabbed as he saw 2 cops getting shot in the head.

"Fuck!" The remaining old cop shouted as he saw the short cop being grabbed and a gun pointed to his head. The old cop put his hands up and he was clubbed in the head and collapsed and the short balding cop trembled in fear. "Strip!" The Chines solo commanded and the cop stripped and the solo grabbed his tazer and shocked the cop after he took off his shirt.

"This shirt and this pants would work..."

=============================================================================

Bob arrived at the police station and informed the desk sergeant about the danger of the Chinese assassin. He requested to see the clone and the cops initially were not sure as Bob was not a detective, but since most of them knew Bob, they allowed him in.

"I met your friends who look like you." Bob said to the clone. "There is a killer coming I think, I am not sure how I can help to keep you safe... But be careful."

"What the fuck can I do if I'm locked here?" The clone said.

Bob decided to check on the other cops and see if there was additional security arrangements.

[Saw the clone at precinct 1, still ok] Bob texted Max.

The solo followed a cop into the precinct and walked into the toilet. "Thin out their numbers." The solo muttered and moved behind a tall cop and shoved a monoblade behind his ear into his brain. "One down..." He dragged the cop into a cubicle and saw a fat cop and punched his throat. The cop choked and he headbutts the cop's face and the cop collapsed. "Two down." The solo received a text and went to the rear door of the police station and opened it to allow another chinese solo to enter. "I think the target is here."

The 2 solos entered the C-SWAT room. "This is where the threat is." A solo said and fired his silenced pistol and shot the heads of the 6 officers in the room. The enforcer bots had a monoblade pierced into their heads, destroying the main processor chips. Within seconds, everyone was out. The walked over to 2 twitching cops with their throats shot out and covered their mouths and fired antoher shot to the head.

"Not much more threat." The chinese solo said and exited the room.

Bob was chatting with the old desk sergeant when he spotted a Chinese cop who nodded at him as he walked by. "His name tag reads DeMarco."

"Hey DeMarco!" Bob shouted and the Chinese cop did not respond and Bob drew his gun and fired his tazer into the Chinese cop. The Chinese cop turned and Bob was shocked at his speed as he dodged the tazer and rushed towards Bob. Bob turned on his neuralware but the man was already prepared and moved with inhuman speeds and disarmed Bob and punched Bob in the gut. The sergeant reached for his gun and was punched in the throat and the Chinese cop grabbed the sergeant as a shield and fired a few rounds into Bob. Bob had his vest on but the rounds still took out his breadth and the Chinese cop tightened the grip on the desk sergeant and the sergeant was choked out.

The Chinese cop put 2 rounds into the sergeant and approached Bob. "Please.. noooo..." Bob begged and the Chinese cop smirked and pulled Bob up and sniffed his neck. "I love a coward..." The man said and asked Bob, "Where is the Chinese prisoner?"

"I don't work in this precinct." Bob said and the man frowned.

"Then you are useless to me." The man said and shoved the gun into Bob's head and pulled the trigger, but luckily for Bob, the man was out of ammo. He saw Bob's hand at his thigh and he was shocked that Bob injected him with something. "The fuck...." The man staggered and reloaded and Bob quickly wrestled with him to prevent him from shooting. The solo was still a solo and Bob was punched in the kidney and throat, Bob was in pain but still able to manage to hold on to the hand with the gun until the solo finally went limp.

"Shit..." Bob muttered and noticed that the other cops in the room were already shot in the heads.

Max searched her quick ammo app and made a quick detour to the ammo vending machine before driving to the precinct Bob mentioned.

==================================================================================

Jackie arrived at precinct 1 and went to the basement carpark. She looked into the guardroom and saw an old cop limp. "Shit, they are here." She picked up the police badge and put it on her belt and went to the rear door and it was locked. She saw a patrol car stopping and 2 plump cops entering and waited out of sight and followed the cops as they entered.

"Something is not right.' Jackie said and searched the rooms. She spotted a closet with a pile of limp cops. "Fuck..." She muttered and heard muffled sounds of a silencer and rushed into the main hall and saw many cops shot in the head and saw Bob on the ground and rushed over. Bob had a chinese cop beside him. "Are you ok?" Jackie asked and saw Bob's eyes widened and was clubbed at the back of her head and everything went black.

==================================================================================

After getting ammo, Max drove to precinct 1 and said to Mio. "I'm going in to look for the clones, you are the sniper, help me take out the Chinese Solos."

The other Chinese solo took out the other cops and found the clone. He took the gun from the dead cops and fired at the other prisoners as well, then left with the corpse of the clone. As he heard footsteps around the corner, he left the body and leaped on the ceiling and waited. 4 cops arrived and he landed behind them. The solo shoved 2 blades into the heads of 2 cops, killing them instantly and punched the throats of the other 2 cops and grabbed their heads in his armpits.. SNAP. A sergeant turned the corner and the solo grabbed him and pinned him to the wall. "Americans.. so soft and useless." The solo said and punched the lower back of the sergeant and covered his mouth. Tears rolled out of his here, as he could not feel his legs and the Solo pulled him close and sniffed him. The sergeant smelled like old cologne, sweat and polyester. "All cops smell alike."

"I love a coward..." The chinese solo said and carried the sergeant as the sergeant led him out. "The less cops I see, the less cops gets murdered.

The solo passed several limp cops along the corridor and exited into the carpark. "Shhh, I'm knocking them out." The chinese solo said and grabbed a short cop and choked him and slammed the baton on the fat cop's head beside him. The sergeant and the short cop were cuffed and thrown into trunk of the police car and the solo put on the police jacket and hat and left with the clone in the rear seat.

Mio used the vending machine to get an extra box of rifle ammunition, some more AP rounds and now she has Hollow Point rounds as well. When they arrive at precint 1, she looks worried about Max and said, "Are you sure you don't want me to come with you? Will you really be fine if I stay on top of a building?"

"Ya, I want to make sure that the Chinese solo don't escape." Max said. "Don't worry, I'll be safe."

As Max approached the police station, he looked into the guardroom of the police post and found a dead cop. "Shit, he's here." Max said. Then hear a police car speed out and fired at the tires as the car sped out of the carpark.

The tires were shot out and Max made herself visible to Mio and fired at the solo as he exited the car. The solo was incredibly fast and fired back at Mio, hitting her in the cyberarm. "Oh wow, hey, that is new!" Max shouted as she ducked and saw a dent in the new cyberarm. "Maximum armor, pretty resistant."

The solo switched to AP rounds and fired a few rounds at Max which shot through the walls and hit Max's new arm again. This time, it went through the skinweave. "Fuck, that is a big gun!" Max said and found a better cover.

//Can Mio attack and chase the solo away? I still have more story for the solo.

With clear instructions from Max, Mio found a suitable location from where she could get a good view of things. Setting up her rifle and loading it with AP rounds, she takes a deep breath and stays ready. Then she sees the car burst out and her teammate engage the solo that was driving it. She took a deep breath and took careful aim. Then as Max ran behind cover, it gave Mio the perfect chance. She lined up a shot and fired. The bullet sliced right through the Solo's body but fails to bring him down. A second gunshot and the Solo narrowly avoided getting shot in the head. Realizing that he's at a severe disadvantage, he makes a run for it. Mio fires a third shot but it hits the wall as he runs into an alley. Mio quickly sends a voice message to Max. "He ran into the alley. He's going to get away." Mio tries to get down from the roof as fast as she can but it's going to take a while. If they want to give chase, it's all up to Max.

Bob heard gunshots and rushed to the cell area and found all the cops and prisoners killed. "Fuck, there is more than one of them." Bob quickly called for backup from his own precinct. He looked around carefully, the cops were just killed recently and he quickly called for the trauma team to come and as they arrived, Bob dragged the solo that was unconscious into a cell. "You are so fucking arrested."

"Got it" Max replied and chased the man into the alley.

"What the..." Max muttered as her neuralware and quick reflexes narrowly avoided a bullet coming for her head. The solo was running away and yet he could accurate shoot at people chasing him. Max ducked beside a dumpster and a grenade exploded. "Fuck! Trap!" Max leaped aside and was hit by some shrapnel. When she looked up, the man was gone.

"Lost him Mio," Max said. "I'm going into the station to see what's up. Make sure that fucker does not come back for me."

Max ran into the police station to find many dead cops. "This is a massacre!"

As she searched for survivors, she saw Bob at the cell area. "Is the clone alive?" She looked around and the clone was gone but she saw a chinese man in a cell. "You arrested him? How did you survive these killers?"

Mio messaged back, "Understood." She picked up her gun and jumped to the ceiling of the next building. There she set herself up again to provide Max with sniper support in case anyone else tried to attack.

Bob rubbed his bruises on his side of his body. "This cop killer brought it on himself..." Bob said. "Fucking hurts... I guess when you attack a police station, one of the cops will get you..." Bob looked around and did not see the clone. "Maybe he escaped."

Sirens could be heard and Bob quickly ushered Max out of the police station, "It will be hard to explain all the shit... Just go... I can handle this."

Bob saw the cops and led them to the killer in the cell. "This bastard did this, and I think there is also another accomplice. " Bob said and the cops secured the police station to make sure there are no more killers hiding. A few trauma team AV4 arrived to bring the cops that could be saved to the hospital and Bob tagged along to see if the damage on his kidney could be fixed. Bob was not ready for more cyberware in his body.

==============================================================================

"This mother fucker thinks he can come into the police station and start killing cops huh?" An old sergeant said as the cops processed the solo. "What is your name?" The sergeant asked the solo and the solo looked around. "4 cops..." he smiled and dislocated his thumb and escaped the cuffs.

"Do you understand English mother fucker?" The sergeant asked and a fat cop approached and grabbed his baton and swung at the solo. The solo suddenly grabbed the baton and with a swift motion, cut the throats of 2 cops with his cuffs and smashed the head of the fat cop with his own baton. The 2 cops gurgled on the ground and the old sergeant grabbed his radio but the solo was already beside him and covered his mouth. "Shhh.."

SNAP!

The solo put on a police uniform and exited the interrogation room. He saw 2 plump cops outside and grabbed the back of their necks and pulled them into the room. He dislocated their spines and an alarm went off. "Oh fuck..."

The solo exited the interrogation room and saw cops rushing towards him. They still did not realize that he was in disguise and he found a pocket knife on his belt and smiled. "That'll do."

An old cop heard gurgling sounds and saw 3 cops with their throats cut and the solo in a police uniform punching his gut and covering his mouth. The old cop struggled and was overpowered and his pants was pulled down and a baton shoved into his ass. The old cop screamed in pain and attracted more cops to an ambush.

"Fuck! Officer down!" A cop with a thick white mustache shouted on the radio and saw his partner grabbed and his helmet twisted 90 degrees and a ugly snap sound was heard.

He grabbed the cop and shoved him to the ground and crushed his throat. The sergeant with a baton up his butt shouted, "He's in disgiuse!" and the cops fired at the solo who narrowly dodged the bullet. He rolled out of his cover and return fire and shot 4 cops in the head with deadly accuracy. "Not enough cops to stop me..." He said and grabbed the sergeant up again and said, "This baton fell out? It must not be in deep enough..." The sergeant had a tazer on his hand and shocked the solo and the solo was stunned and the other cops converged and beat him down.

Max hurried out and rushed towards Mio as the cops arrived. "The clone can't be found but Bob managed to take down a solo. That guy is pretty solid." Max said and Jackie rushed over as well. "Maybe the clone escaped..." Just as Max finish her sentence, a cop checking the police cars found the clone in the trunk and carried him out.

"Ok, found him." Max said. "What now?"

Max looked around and could see 4 cops, including the cop who found the clone. "Do we take them out and run?" Max asked the group.

Mio could see the cop from her rooftop. She says, "I think we should just knock the cop out and take the clone with us. It's not safe here with the solos running around. I'll meet you back at the car." She still stayed to keep watch in case something unexpected happened though. She was confident Jackie and Max can handle a cop but she was a bit unsure of what might happen if a Solo came up from behind them. That's why she decided to stay where she was a bit longer. At least until the clone was secure.

Jackie grabbed a short cop with grey mustache and kissed him. The cop was shocked and Jackie squeezed the side of his neck and prevented bloodflow to the brain. Max covered the mouth of a young cop and elbowed the back of his head and grabbed the helmet of the other cop and placed his head under her armpits and choked him. The remaining round cop was shocked and reached for his gun. Jackie shoved the short cop into him and as they fell, she grabbed their throats and choked them as they flailed and struggled.

Max saw the keys in the police car and shoved the clone into the car and found more limp cops in the police car and dragged them out. "Gotta go!" Jackie said and Max entered the car and drove off.

Back
Top Bottom