Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cyberpunk 2020

Bob arrived at the hospital and met Max in her room. Max was recovering and awake and Bob nodded at her. "She saved me from some Chinese assassin." Bob informed the cops in the room. "I am glad she is alive and arrested for all the shit she did before."

Bob looked at the other large man in the room. "Who's he?" Bob asked a fat cop.

"This guy was some cage fighter that won a tournament, but he murdered 20 others to be the top guy." The fat cop said.

"Then why is he arrested?" Bob asked. "And how? This man looks like a truck can crash into him and he will walk away."

"He happened to be in Combat Zone with all the officers around and when the officers found him, he threw 4 officers into the wall and ran out just to meet the Enforcer bots and was tazered by 3 Enforcers and then all the other officers converged and took him down."

"Watch him..." Bob said. "That man looks like he could rip your head off with his bare hands."

===================================================================================

Bob walked over to the other wards and found Jackie. "What the fuck..." Bob muttered when he saw Jackie without her legs. "I'm so sorry..."

Jackie smiled. "I'm alright... you should see the other guy..."

"I think they are going to send you in for a braindance." Bob said.

"You know her?" The plump cop asked.

"She saved me from the Chinese Assassin." Bob said. "Saved a few other officers as well, then they ran off. I guess I know why now..."

"Oh, is that right..." The plump cop asked.

"Yup, I guess they have done a lot more than just saving me..." Bob said and the plump cop laughed. "Take care of her alright..."

Max was still heavily sedated. She was tired and saw Bob entering and chatting with the cops before leaving again. She saw the large man getting some injections and he was also heavily sedated. "Getting really tired of this... I want out..." Max said. "Where is Jackie? Fuck, wonder what braindance will do to me? I don't really want to get reconditioning."

Max looked around and could not see Jackie and the cop ignored her and continued to read a magazine.

Mio stops the police car in an alley way. She takes out her first aid kit and bandages her arm to prevent further injury. She pops some oral painkillers. The clone was still sleeping peacefully. Mio dragged him into the sewers and holed up in a secluded section until the effect wore off and the clone woke up. He said, still dazed, "Who are you? Why is it so dark? Am I in hell? Are you a demon?" Mio says, "I'm here to save your butt. You got tranqed by an assassin and I just saved you. Now follow me quietly while I get you to shelter."

Mio took a walk with the clone through the sewers. She journeyed back to the place the other rescued clones were being kept. She didn't know the exact layout of the sewers of this section but she did know that traveling through these old underground tunnels is good for staying hidden. The journey consisted of walking through the sewers, popping back up to the surface to walk longer and then popping back down in the sewers. No way anyone was going to track them like this. However, this style of travel guaranteed that the trip would take three times longer than it normally should.

During the long walk, the clone full came to his senses and Mio commented, "Wow. Those Clone genes are really good at getting rid of sedatives." Now that the clone's mind was clear and uncluttered, Mio began to explain who she was, where she's taking him and why. Walking for over 3 hours is going to get boring so might as well make some conversation with the guy.

There was an alarm at the hospital and Bob quickly gathered with several other cops and a sergeant assigned them patrol routes. Bob followed 3 other cops and searched the basement and found many dead near the morgue. "Something is going on in the basement... send backup..." The sergeant said as the cops searched. Bob entered a guardroom and found 4 dead security guards with their necks snapped and heads crushed. "Fuck..." As Bob was about to exit the guardroom, he saw the other cops on the ground and a lady with the sergeant in her arms.

A cop was getting stripped and a man put on police uniform and waited in ambush. "Freeze!" 2 cops shouted as they approached the lady with a limp sergeant under her and she put her hands up. "Be careful!" Bob shouted as he see a man in police uniform move behind the cops and the cop's heads were grabbed and their necks snapped easily. Bob drew his gun and turned on his neuralware but the lady already reached him and lifted him off the ground. "How did we miss one?" She muttered and sniffed Bob's neck as she disarmed Bob and sniffed his neck.

Bob could move faster but he could not breathe. She was inhumanly strong and she removed Bob's helmet and rubbed his white hair. Bob grabbed his tazer but before he could use it, his vision went dark and he fell unconscious.

A group of cops entered the basement and searched around. An old cop checked on a cop on the floor and the cop opened his eyes and grabbed the old cop's throat. The old cop was punched in the face and he went limp. The lady punched the throats of 2 cops and grabbed their heads and the fat cop in the rear was grabbed and his shotgun placed at his throat and he was choked out.

These were trained solos that were captured in the combat zone and had a way to stop their heartbeat and revived again and were trying to escape. The lady leaped on an Enforcer bot and fired a few rounds into his head. There was a group of shocked cops who saw the lady on the enforcer bot but she simply fired at them, hitting each of them in the head, taking them out.

2 old cop ducked behind cover and the man in police uniform moved behind them and slammed their heads together and they went limp. "Just regular useless cops." 2 more cops entered as they heard the gunshots but the man punched their throats and slammed their heads on the wall and they slumped to the ground.

The lady did some damage on the Enforcer bot but it was not enough to take him down. The bot grabbed her and tossed her onto a wall and rushed over but she was inhumanly fast and she dodged his blows and fired at him. The bullets from the cops did not penetrate the Bot's armor. "Fuck, none of these useless cops packed AP rounds!"

The cops were not very organized, even though the lady was engaged with the enforcer bot, the man in police uniform was able to deal with all the new cops that arrive. The cops were surprised when they saw they lady go toe to toe with an enforcer bot, and the man in police uniform moved behind them and clubbed them, knocking them out. With more assault weapons, the man fired at the bot but the bot took little damage from the bullets, but the lady was able to take out the cameras and sensors on the bot and the bot was not as effective as before.

The lady decided to make a run and as they went up the stairs, a team of cops were waiting but these are elite solos and the cops fired at them as the solos shot them in the head, killing all of them.

An old cop at a police car saw a policeman approaching and his throat was grabbed and he was shoved into a police car. His gun was removed and pointed to his head. He saw the lady exiting the stairwell and she circled behind 4 cops who moved towards the door and the cops did not stand a chance. She fired into the head of 2 cops and grabbed a plump cop as a shield and shoved her palm up the nose of the remaining cop. The plump cop struggled and was choked silently and tossed on the ground as she entered the police car and the man asked the old cop to drive off. The police car exited the hospital and an AV6 flew above it fired a few rounds into the police car, shredding the lady in the rear seat. The old cop stopped the car and ran out with is hands up and the man in the police uniform shot the cop a few times before the AV6 fired at him, ripping him up.

Paramedics rushed towards the old cop to check and he was still alive. There was chaos briefly in the hospital but thing were getting controlled. A missile was fired from an alley and the AV6 was shot down and several booster gangs were here and the police quickly converged and another firefight started. It was a busy night.

Jackie chatted with the plump cop and had a long conversation with him and managed to convince him to fuck her. Both her hands were cuffed and to be certain, the plump cop tied her legs to the frame of the bed. He went on top of her and started to penetrate her. "Give it to me..." Jackie muttered. It lasted 10 minutes and the plump cop was quite satisfied and went to the toilet to clean himself. Jackie managed to untie the bounds on her legs and smiled. "How do I get the keys from that round piggy next?" Jackie muttered and the plump cop seemed to be in a good mood, he unbound Jackie's legs and seemed to treat Jackie much better than before.

Jackie looked at the plump cop and he had cuff keys on the right side of his belt. She needed to use her legs to maneuver the cop to grab his throat with her right arm and move his body to his left hand so she could get the keys. This was not an easy task. Then Jackie heard gunshots and was disappointed. "If only this could happen minutes ago."

Bob woke up and the paramedics checked on his and he was immediately assigned to support the guards the the secured wards. There was a gunfight outside as the police stormed the alley and the other cops were alerted just in case it was a distraction. They were right. All the guards in the security room were shot and the solos approached the secured wards and the old cop at the desk was grabbed and choked out.

Bob heard some sounds outside and saw 2 orderlies decapitate an enforcer bot in the corridor and there were 4 other cops on the ground. "We are under attack! Backup!" Bob shouted "Secured wards!"

Bob rushed out with his tazer and quickly move to the other wards and saw 4 other cops. "The killers are fast and deadly..."

They waited and heard more gun fire and the group approached and peeped around the corridor and one of the cops was shot in the head. "Shit..." A cop shouted and turned and ran for cover. The killers in orderly uniformed rolled beside a plump cop and grabbed him as a shield. Bob was grabbed and his tazer shoved to his neck and he was shocked. The other cops turned and shot and the killers used the cops as shields and returned fire and shot the other cops in the head.

Bob was stunned and helpless. He could not move and his neuralware shut down to prevent damage and since he was paralyzed without it, he simply saw the orderlies entering room to room and shot at things inside. A group of armored cops arrived and Bob's neuralware started working again and Bob pointed at a room and the cops entered. It was Max's room and Bob heard gunshots and decided to go to Jackie's room to protect her.

Bob entered the room and the plump cop was on the ground unconscious. "Fuck..." Bob muttered, grabbed the keys from the cop's belt and released Jackie. Jackie grabbed Bob's neck and pulled him close. "It's me... Bob!" Bob muttered before Jackie choked him.

"Sorry, all old cops look alike." Jackie said.

"Max is in trouble." Bob said. "Killers are really fast and shot the cops in the head before they reacted."

"Elite solos." Jackie said and took the gun from the plump cop and told Bob, "I don't want you to get hurt.."

"2 rooms down on the left." Bob said. "They are inside with Max."

Jackie nodded and choked Bob. "I don't need your sacrifice. Thanks Bob."

Jackie heard more gunshots and followed more cops into the room. She saw one of the solos on the ground and the cops charged in with FNRAL shooting at he remaining solo who was using a fat cop as a shield and returning fire.

"Fuck..." A cop muttered and realized that the large prisoner was loose and the man rushed at the cops grabbed them as a group and slammed them into the wall. The cops were stunned and the remaining solo shot all of them in the head.

Jackie put her hands up and said, "I'm here for my friend." And picked up the cuff keys from a dead cop and uncuffed Max.

Max was still sedated and Jackie carried her and heard another gunfight. Jackie peeped outside and saw more Enforcer bots and the solo who was shooting at the bot's head did not take it down and was shot instead. "Shit, too many C-SWAT." Jackie said and was shot in the shoulder as she decided to run and save Max in a later date.

The C-SWAT officers saw the large man charging them and fired upon him. The AP rounds of their large caliber guns tore throught the large man but the man had 12 inch blades and decapitated the 2 enforcer bots and charged the other cops.

Jackie reached the stairwell and saw 2 armored cops and punched their throats and shoved them down the stairs. With a kick to the head, the cops went limp and Jackie reached the rear exit of the hospital and grabbed a fat cop before he drew his gun and disarmed him. "Sleep..." Jackie muttered.

Jackie spotted a police car with cops inside in the carpark. "Perfect..." Jackie muttered and moved towards the car. A cop was dragged out and punched in the back of his head and he went limp. Jackie went into the car and shoved a gun into the neck of a sergeant with a thick mustache. "Drive...." Jackie said and hid under the dashboard with the gun pointed at the groin of the sergeant and got the sergeant to drive off.

=====================================================================================

Max saw 2 cops approaching her and they quickly cuffed her and brought her to the ward. Gunshots can still be heard as the solo was still trying to take out the clones.

4 cops entered a toilet and searched. An old cop spotted a pile of limp cops in a cubicle and as he turned around, he saw the other cops on the ground and a man punched his ribs and broke them. The cop was in pain and easily disarmed. The cop was setup as an ambush as his limbs were dislocated and the man ruptured his kidneys with a punch.

4 more cops entered the toilets as they heard screams of agony and the man waited for the last cop to pass him before landing behind the cop and snapped his neck. After killing all the cops, the killer in police uniform went to the secured cell area again and an enforcer bot near the entrance spotted him and could recognize him. The enforcer quickly drew his gun and the man dodged but was fired upon. The enforcer rushed over and the man fired a few rounds at the enforcer but did not do anything to hurt him and the enforcer returned fire and shot the man.

There was a short gunfight as the enforcer simply walked over to him and take all the bullets while returning fire.

A large marauding solo murdered the C-SWAT and was high on combat drugs as he proceeded towards the other cops. The cops armed with pistols did not do anything to the solo and ended up getting massacred.

Bob woke up and gasped for air. Jackie was gone but Bob found Max and heard gunshots in the stairwell. "Shit..." Bob muttered. He really wanted to help but was not sure what he could offer against such an opponent. Bob quickly searched for storeroom and hid inside. He spotted 4 unconscious cops inside and quickly placed them on top of Max and went towards the gunshots.

Bob peeped in the stairwell and saw several cops on the ground, some getting cut in half by a large man with blades on his arms. The man was inhumanly fast and pistols do not harm him much. "Fuck." Bob shouted. "Another solo. Fuck those guys." Bob took a smoke grenade from an ESU officer on the ground and threw it at the man and quickly ran upstairs. The smoke grenade exploded and the stairwell was filled with smoke and the cops did not enter as the man spend some time to reorientate himself. Bob found a few dead cop and took a grenade and threw it at the man. Thinking that it was another smoke grenade, the man ignored it and shards embedded into his skin and he flees.

Jackie forced the sergeant to drive into an alley where she dragged him into the rear seat and cuffed him. "I'll be nice." Jackie said and gave him a blow job and bit into his dick and drained some blood when the sergeant erected. "Nighty night." Jackie said as she jump started another car and escaped. She quickly looked for the other clones and see if they can quickly have a plan to save Max before she was being altered by a braindance.

When Jackie went to look for the other clones, she found a new face among the ones the team had rescued. This man informs her that he was rescued from an assassin by a "chick in a leather body suit and a metal face". It seems Mio managed to get the clone to safety and now went to a doctor to get her arm fixed.

Jackie met up with a few clones and it seemed like they were saved by Mio. Jackie went to her fixer to get a new burner phone and restored her contacts and contacted Mio. "Hey, thanks for saving them... I managed to get out as some crazy Chinese solo came for us, but Max was heavily sedated and still in the hospital. I am planning to go back after getting my gear, hopefully Max is not sent for the braindance yet."

Mio responds from the other side, "Hi Jackie. I just got my arm bandaged and injected with healing nanobots. Where is this hospital? I'll meet you there to bust Max out."

More police came and secured the area and finally Bob and Max were brought back to the secured ward and the doctors came to check them out and Bob was warded for a day as he had some broken ribs and they had to remove some shards from him. The secured wards were manned by the local NCPD and there was a perimeter set up to check on all the visitors to the hospital.

==========================================================================================

A team of elite solos were hired to retrieve Max. There was a bounty on Jackie and the other clones as well. They arrived in Chinatown and a local fixer was captured by these CCP solos who had plenty of advanced cyberware and gear. The fixer's guards were all murdered and the solos injected a "truth serum" and started asking some questions to find the clones and the fixer recognized one of the clones and the clone was working in the kitchen of a mall.

The solos quickly went to the mall. "We need disguises." One of the female solo, Natasha said. She was one of the top Russian solos that worked under the CCP as they paid well, and had many new Huawei cyberware on her.

The solos approached a roadblock and walked over. As the vehicles left, Natasha walked over to a plump sergeant and said, "I think I saw a fight in the alley over there, looks quite bloody." She rubbed her breasts at the sergeant and the sergeant brought 3 men and entered the alley. There were 2 large men fighting and the sergeant sent 2 cops over. Another lady moved behind the other cop and grabbed him and kissed him. Natasha grabbed the sergeant and rubbed her breasts on his face and there was a chloroform pad in her bra and she held the sergeant who flailed in her arms and he struggled briefly and went limp.

The cops tried to pull the men apart and the men grabbed the cops and pulled them down. "Acquisition of uniforms is important, these guys look like they will fit. Aviod getting blood on the uniform." The cops were armored but the men grabbed their throats and crushed them as the cops trashed helplessly and stopped moving.

These solos now with police uniforms moved to the roadblock and went up to the cops one by one. The ladies walked up to the enforcer bot and asked, "Can we have a photo? We don't see bots like that in our country." A lady asked revealing her large boobs.

"Well, I am on official police..." The enforcer said and looked around as all the other cops were missing. The enforcer scanned and reached for his gun but the lady shoved a cord into the enforcer's input jack and the enforcer was getting hacked. The enforcer was disarmed but grabbed the lady and slammed her into the ground and another lady came and they were unusually strong for their built and tried to hold the enforcer down. The enforcer slammed at the ladies and they wrapped their thighs around his arms to prevent him from pulling out the cord and a remote hacking device and eventually, the bot stopped moving.

"Fuck, this one is strong." The lady said as she rubbed her bruises and walked over to the police cars and saw the large men dragged the limp cops into a pile. A lieutenant was cuffed up and they used his biometrics to log into the police database to read the logs of the attacks the previous day. The cops were kidnapped and driven to a warehouse and tied up. They were stripped uniforms taken and the solos now have an enforcer bot with them as well.

Last edited:
"There are some really elite solos that came and they took out the security." Jackie said. "One took out the cops in my room and the large man in my room attacked the solo and I grabbed keys from the dead cop and escaped. I went to Max but she was heavily sedated and I had to carry her, and there was a large elite killer who was inhumanly fast..."

Jackie narrated the fight to Mio and tried to give her as much information as she could. "This is the Night City General Hospital, yeah, the one that gets into such massacres once a year, I have the blueprint and sending you a copy now. There is at least 20 NCPD officers there and possibly a bot or 2 to worry about. We need to get Max fast before the Chinese solos get to her or she gets transferred to prison for braindance."

Meanwhile Jackie went to her fixer to get her legs upgraded. It was a quick job but she did not have time to wait for the cyberlimbs to sync up as she had to go save Max.

==============================================================================

// feel free to use Jackie in your story. She is an assassin solo, competent in hand to hand and will do anything to save Max.

Natasha walked behind a man in a suit in the police station carpark and covered his mouth. A syringe was injected into his neck and he went limp. The man was dumped into the trunk of his car and Natasha took his badge and saw the other solos dragging several cops and dumping them in the trunks as well. A black cop was grabbed as he was entering the rear door of the police station and all the solos entered with the enforcer bot. The black cop was choked and dragged into the toilet and left in a cubicle.

A flushing sound was heard and a fat sergeant saw an enforcer bot in the toilet. "I thought you guys don't need toilets..." He muttered and the bot grabbed his throat and lifted him off the ground. A punch to the face of the sergeant and he went limp. The enforcer dumped the fat sergeant in the cubicle and searched the other cubicles one by one and found a trembling old cop in the last cubicle. The bot punched the old cop in the face and he slumped to the ground.

The group entered the C-SWAT room, turned off the lights and took out everyone. Then the remaining cops did not pose any challenge. Natashe walked towards the desk sergeant and chopped the necks of 2 cops along the way. "The best way to take out cops is in the police station." She said and covered the mouth of the dest sergeant and forced him on the desk and injected sedatives into his neck and the sergeant went limp.

All the cops and workers in the building were tossed into the cells and an AI was put in place in taking calls and a solo in police uniform stayed behind to ambush any returning cops. This was the closest police station to the hospital and the solos took it out to get more information on the guards and schedules at the hospital and proceeded to the hospital.

Mio says with a start, "Braindance!? We gotta get Max out of there now." She looks at her broken and cast bound arm and says, "Err... no sniper duty for me tonight. Can you get us a car? I can try and come up with a plan while we ride." She leaves her rifle at the house and with her free hand, reloads her gun.

Jackie hired a self driving car and went over to meet Mio. After Mio get into the car, Jackie turned on the privacy mode and all the cameras in the car was turned off and Jackie could check her smoke grenades and tools in the rear seat. "Wow, that arm looks bad." Jackie said. "Can you still shoot?"

Jackie's legs were twitching. "Damn new legs..." Jackie muttered. "They said I needed a week to get used to them, but we don't have a week. Hey, you could go to that same doctor that Max use to get a new arm next time..."

"So, what is the plan?" Jackie asked.

Mio cuts off Jackie's suggestion of going to the same doctor with a "No. I already went to a hospital and had it bandaged. It will take time to heal it will heal. I can still shoot with my pistol. It can still pack a punch."

Mio says, "The plan is... The Plan is... do you think you can crawl through the air vents with your new legs? I don't think I'll be able to carry anything like this. You go through the air vents and I will follow by sneaking through the halls. If we encounter Solos, we smoke them and shoot. We can't rely on cover since they have us-seeking bullets. We just have to hope the police can keep them busy enough for us to get in and get out."

She leans back in the seat as the car drives along. With a sigh she says, "What a day to be messed up eh? You've got new legs and I can't use one of my arms. Yet now we need to face Solos again. This is pretty bad. We should try to stay away as much as possible. I don't think we can survive them in this state."

"Well, with you in a cast and me limping, we are actual patients in the hospital." Jackie said. "That is legit."

Jackie picked up the phone and called the doctor. "Max is totally sedated, is there something I can give her to get her to respond?"

"You need a lot of adrenalin." The doctor said. "As long as she is awake, just inject her with adrenalin."

"Ok thanks." Jackie said and nodded at Mio. "Maybe we can find some adrenalin at the hospital to get Max to save herself."

Jackie picked up the phone again and called Bob. 'Hey, we may need a favor..." And after a brief chat, Jackie realized that Bob was also warded in the same hospital.

Mio says, "Adrenaline huh? Then maybe we should change our goal from "saving Max" to getting Adrenaline and injecting Max with it? I'm sure I might be able to steal some from the Hospital. What do you think?"

"Jackie?" Bob whispered on his phone. "Oh, I'm in the hospital, bruised up but ok. I'm in the secured ward area, ward 302, so you probably cannot come visit... oh wait, I think they are looking for you..."

========================================================================================

The solos arrived at the hospital and entered the police recreational room in the hospital. The enforcer bot approached another enforcer bot and inserted a connector into the socket and the other bot was getting hacked. The ladies entered and grabbed 2 old cops and saw the other solos ambush the remainig cops.

"No alarms... good." The ladies said as she snapped the neck of the old cop in her arms and saw the other cops getting strangled silently.

"I think we should be able to get it at the hospital." Jackie said. "But how do we get it to Max if it is heavily guarded? Or can we pass it to Bob? He is in ward 302. The problem is that I'm wanted and they may recognize me. I can get the adrenalin though, but how to get it to Max?"

Mio thinks for a while as the car gets closer to the hospital. She says, "Do you think we can take the air vents to reach Max? If not I could try and cause a distraction away from the ward to try and get the guards away. Problem is that it'll have both the solos and the police on my trail."

"Can we fit in the air vents? I know a back ladder that can get us up to the roof, but there are probably guards up there." Mio said. "So we need to get the adrenalin first and then get to the roof?"

The car stopped at the hospital and Jackie got off and looked at the parked police cars outside. "Quite a lot of cops." Jackie said and limped her way into the hospital. There were many cops patrolling in the hospital. Even the old ones on desk duty are recalled to the hospital to secure it. "So, what now?"

"These guys are quite useless." A man in a police uniform said as he was choking an old cop in the toilet. There were 3 other cops on the ground as another man in police uniform dragged a short cop with white hair into the toilet. The cops were all choked unconscious and dragged into a cubicle and piled inside. "All the armor but still too easy."

There were 4 cops guarding the fuse room and a man in police uniform approached. "Hey sarge..." The man said and when he was beside the sergeant, he rammed a fist into the sergeant's gut and grabbed him as a hostage. With a kick to a tall cop's head, the tall cop slumped to the ground. "I don't want to kill all your men, tell them to lower their weapons..." The man said and approached the other cops and as they slowly lowered their guns, the man kicked their jaws and the remaining cops collapsed.

"Please... nooo..." The sergeant trembled as the man took his gun and placed it at his neck.

The sergeant's helmet was removed revealing neat white hair and the man clubbed his head with the gun and the sergeant went limp in his arms and a big bruise appeared with some blood coming out from a small cut. "He'll live." The man said and dragged the cops into the fuse room and looked at all the switches.

"Inside." The man said on his radio. "Area 1, secured."

Back
Top Bottom