Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cyberpunk 2020

Mio had her bullet wound treated and patched. The doc offered her a cyber arm to replace her broken one so that she wouldn't have to wait to heal. Mio refused though and sat back down as Max took a nap. The doctor began to object but Mio says, "Don't worry doc. We won't be here long. She's sedated and needs some rest."
Mio kept trying to call someone but there was no response each time. Then as she slumped back looking defeated, she received a phone call from an unknown number. Normally Mio doesn't pick up such calls but her worry got the best of her and so she answered.

"Hello" "Miku? Is everyone alright?" "I tried calling but I can't reach anyone; not Mom, not Dad; not Rena or you..." "I see. Wait where are you now then?" "Oh okay. I'm glad everyone's alright." "I was really worried you know." "Not really. I'm in some deep shit right now. I can't see any light at the end of the tunnel this time." "I..." Mio takes a pause. Apparently what the other person said had made her consider something. She says, "Yeah, I'm here. I'm here. I... honestly don't know if I will make it out of this alive." "No don't worry. That's... just what the life of a Solo is like." "No I didn't get extra cyberware. You know I don't like those things." Mio goes quiet again while the other person talks. "Yeah still. I feel... less myself when I get cyberware. I don't want it." "Anyway, take care. Love you. Tell Mom and Dad to get new phones as soon as possible." "What? But what happened to the money I gave you." Mio goes quiet one more time. This time she looks agitated. "I... I want to visit but I'm worried I'm being tracked. Try to get new phones as soon as possible. Bye Miku."

With the phone call over, Mio slumps forward and puts her head in her one good hand.

Last edited:
Bob's experience in the past few days where he lost many colleagues and getting raped had changed his views on cyberware. Militech decided to sponsor Bob a built in tazer where he now can shock someone with his fingertips. Bob returned to patrol the next day as many officers were out of comission and in worse condition than him.

It was a busy day as there were punks and gangs trying to loot with the reduced police presence and Bob had to arrest a handful punks and manage the paperwork. It was something he could handle and had no problems. Bob looked into his files and checked on Xenia to see if he could hunt her down once and for all.

Max woke up feeling a lot better and saw that Jackie was recovering as well. She checked online and found that more clones were getting hunted down and killed. There was also a facility which was discovered to be growing clones for harvesting and it got closed down but the clones which were mainly kids, and they were also going to be destroyed.

Max did some research and it seems like the main problem was still the various Chinese companies which sent top solos after the clones. Something needs to be done, but for now, they needed a break and this place was peaceful.

It was a big international incident that the US put up again China with the illegal clones. Americans and the Chinese are all out to find the clones to conceal what happened or expose it to public media. The news and olympic clone incident was investigated further and many people were unhappy. There were also organ companies growing clones to harvest organs which were closed down and destroyed overnight. It seemed like a trap when the police and national guards waited in ambush as the facility was destroyed but no one came.

==================================================================================

NCPD continued their search and went into combat zone again to follow a lead. A team of cops went and cleared the fringes and arrested several wanted criminals. "I think I saw one of the suspects." A cop said and a group of cops searched the alley.

Xenia saw the cops entering the alley and moved behind the rear cop and chopped his neck and slowly lowered him to the ground. An old cop with thick white mustache had a rag soaked in chloroform covering his mouth and did not struggle much. Xenia walked behind the remaining cops, kicked the back of the knee of a cop and looped a wire around his neck and strangled him. The other cop turned around and Xenia punched his throat and held him to the ground and choked him. Xenia hid the bodies and moved towards a police sergeant outside the alley and shoved a blade at his throat and walked him into the alley.

"Nice and soft piggy..." Xenia said and shoved the sergeant on the pile of cops and pulled down his pants. Xenia inserted a double headed dildo and fucked the sergeant. 2 cops entered the alley and Xenia spotted them and climbed up the wall for an ambush. The alley was dark but somehow the cops spotted her and shot at her. "Fuck, they have cyberoptics!" Xenia complained as she was shot in the arm and climbed up to the roof and quickly found her way to escape.

==================================================================================

The police were close and managed to locate an olympic clone in the combat zone. Armed with tazers, a group of C-SWAT entered and shocked the clone and promptly arrested the clone and left the combat. Many of the cops were upgraded, making them more dangerous than before,

Max checked out the news on the clone and the Chinese solos and the massacre at the hospital was headlines again. She felt saddened when she read the news about more cloning facilities which were discovered and all the clones inside were destroyed. Even when she did not know the clones personally, she felt connected with them.

Max checked out Jackie who was up and already modding her new legs and limbs. She seemed to be fine and decided that she did not want to bleed out again and had independent blood supply to her limbs and have her heart pump to her body and head only, allowing her limbs to be in top condition all the time.

Max went over to Mio to see how she was doing. "Sorry to you into this shit. I feel really bad that you lost that hand, and you don't even like being up close in combat." Max showed the news on the massacre and Max and Jackie were identified as the suspects. The police were putting on extra patrols and they managed to arrest Randy, a serial killer gladiator who escaped from the hospital. "I'm probably going to change my face and suggesting Jackie to do the same, with so many killed, things will get tougher."

Mio keeps her head in her good hand and says, "There's no end to these assassins. Every time we kill one, it feels like 4 more rise up to replace them. If you two change your face, there would be two options that I can see: either we cut our loses and pretend none of this happened, which I bet is not an option that you like. And option two: we try to end these assassins at the source... but the source is the Chinese Government so I have no idea how we are going to stop them. Trying to keep rescuing individual clones seems like a futile effort. By the time we save one, three more die and the assassins come after us and they don't stop coming. I don't know how we're going to get out of this alive. I want to see my family again."

"We are probably going to lay low." Max said. "Perhaps you want to see if you can meet your family and whether anyone recognizes you, you are not a clone and not in the buildings most of the time."

"I am trying to get Jackie to meet with some clones to discuss, if we are discovered, we are done." Max said. "Otherwise we intend to lay low to find out who we need to take out to end this, one of the clones is a good hacker and is already gathering information."

Bob and a group of cops entered the combat zone and surrounded Building A. Building A is a structure that was originally 4 buildings merged into a mega structure where a lot of illegal floors were built but before enforcements were done, the area was given up by the city and declared a combat zone.

Building A was larger than NCPD would like to evacuate, but they had no choice. One of the few working cameras spotted a clone. The cops surrounded the building and were sent to clear floor by floor. The corridors were narrow and dark as many people did not want to light up their corridors.

"Team G, please respond... Sarge, can you look for Team G?" The captain asked and the sergeant brought 2 old cops to search the Team G on the third floor.

The corridor smells of pee and refuse. No one cared about the corridor and there was rubbish strewn about. The old cop scanned around with their flashlights and entered a few unit to check. "This place is confusing." The sergeant said. "Everything looks alike."

The cops entered the apartments and searched. Most of them have been cleared. They entered one with metal doors and one of the old cop spotted a police hat on the ground. "Wonder who it belongs to..." The old cop muttered and looked around in the next room and found 2 cops on the ground. "Shit..."

The old cop saw a lady placing a dagger at the sergeant's neck and he put his hands up. "Expected..." The lady muttered and kicked the cop;s head and knocked him out. "Too easy..." She said and choked the sergeant.

==============================================================================

Bob was tasked to looked for the sergeant and entered the apartment with a few cops. "Be careful, the killers may still be here."

Bob found the sergeant and the team of cops, unconscious and stripped. "Fucked. they escaped."

=================================================================================

In the back alley, 2 plump cops saw 2 cops climbing the fire escape. "What's going on up there?" A cop asked and his neck was chopped and he collapsed. The other cop's mouth was covered. "It will be over soon." The lady kissed the cop and pulled down his pants.

Mio raises her head out of her hand and says, "Yeah... I think I really should go check on my family. Just... let me know who we have to assassinate to end this shit."
She stands up and says, "I'm going to go out for a bit." She walks out for some fresh air.

Max and Jackie decided to get a slight surgery enough for cameras and AIs not to pick up their appearances and at the same time, inform the other clones about their changes. Jackie decided to go all the way to get enhancements to her body with bigger boobs and ass as well.

After the surgery, Max quickly got her information to the clone hacker to update her ID with her new look. Hopefully, this will buy her some time to lay low under the radar.

Backup arrived and they quickly searched around and found 2 cops stripped and 2 cops are missing along with a police car. The police car was located by a camera driving back into town and all the cops were recalled and responded to the police chase. They found the police car parked at the park and proceeded to search.

Within minutes, the police converged at the park and searched. A small team of cops searched the alleys surrounding the parks just in case it the killers ran there. They found the old cop with his pants down and his baton up his butt. "Shit..." A cop muttered and heard a muffled moan and saw his partner on the ground. Before he could sound the alarm, a hand covered his mouth. "Sleep..."

Bob searched the alley with his flashlight and saw a police hat on the ground. "Shit..." Bob muttered and reached for his gun and saw Xenia with a motorcycle cop in her arms. "Lower your gun and your friend will not die." Xenia said.

"How can I trust you?" Bob muttered and his hand quickly depressed a button he programmed to send his position to his friends -- an old cop and his last dialed number, Max.

"You know, all I want is to fuck nice old cops." Xenia said. "The cops alive are proof."

Bob lowered his gun and heard gurgling sounds from behind and saw a police man dropping a cop to the ground and approaching Bob. Bob was grappled and forced to the ground and the man removed Bob's belt and pulled down his pants. "What the fuck are you doing?" Bob shouted, "Help..."

A plastic bag was wrapped over Bob's head and Bob was choked as the man started to fuck Bob in the ass.

Xenia fucked the motorcycle cop and knocked him out and saw Bob's needle injecting into the man and the man was shocked. "Sorry, I did not tell you that this little shit has this... "

Xenia stepped on Bob's hand and disarmed him and grabbed Bob's dick and jerked him off. "Shout again and I'll rip your dick out and shove it in your throat.

2 cops entered the alley and saw Xenia jerking Bob off. "What the fuck?" A cop muttered and a policeman moved behind them. The cop was tazered and the policeman grabbed the other cop and overpowered him. When Bob was erect, Xenia fucked his dick. Bob was helpless and saw the policeman fucking the other cop. Tears rolled down Bob's eyes as he felt violated.

"Oh, I remember, this piggy is the dildo cop." Xenia said and went over and pulled the dildo out of a cop's butt and shoved it into Bob's. Bob's mouth was covered and he moaned in pain as she started fucking the doubleheaded dildo in his butt.

"You are fucking bullies!" Bob shouted and actived his neuralware. He felt the rush and as time slows down for him, he grabbed a blade in Xenia's boots and stabbed it in Xenia's thigh and Xenia punched his back, rupturing his kidney. Bob cried in pain and Xenia stomped the dildo deep into his ass. He reached into his pockets and transmitted his bodycam images to the recipients of his last messages.

==========================================================================

Gerald an old cop received the message and quickly rushed to the alley and searched. 2 motorcycle cops arrived and they looked around as well.

"Oooh, another nice old cop..." Xenia said and grabbed Gerald and forced him to a wall and disarmed him. "I think I've fucked you before."

Gerald was easily overpowered and Xenia unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock and started grinding him. Gerald could not scream as Xenia shoved her tongue into his mouth.

The motorcycle cops spotted a limp policeman on the ground and approached. As they checked on the policeman, the policeman opened his eyes and punched their throats. The cops choked and with a few blows into their body, they were taken out.

A police truck arrived and the policeman approached. The sergeant exited the car and the driver saw a policeman opening the door and he fired an AP round from a silenced pistol into his head. The sergeant reached the rear of the truck and a hand covered his mouth. With a quick jerk, his neck was snapped. The truck door was opened and the sergeant was shoved inside with a canister of sleeping gas and the door was closed and the policeman used handcuffs to secure the door. The SWAT team was shocked and gas filled the rear of the truck and everyone choked.

Last edited:
The clones were actively tracking the Chinese assassins as well. Although many of the clones were not trained solos, and were professional athletes, they were still pretty good physically. The Chinese assassins were taking out other targets, including corporates in the energy sector and kidnapping weapons and cyberware designers. When the clones found out about a potential assassination, they waited for the assassins.

2 assassins arrived and as expected, they took out the patrolling guards in seconds. The clones called the police and waited in ambush at the rear exit. A few minutes passed and 2 police cars arrived and they found the dead guards and called for backup. The cops went into the building and found 2 dead guards at the security counter. "Thank god you are here..." A lady said as she approached the 2 cops and she punched a cop in the gut and kneed his face, crushing his skull. The other cop was shocked and reached for his gun, but she disarmed him and pulled him close into a chokehold. The cop flailed briefly and his neck was snapped.

"Officers, I need your help..." The lady said and signaled 2 cops outside the building to enter. She grabbed the back of the neck of a cop and punched his throat. as the cop choked, she snapped his neck. The other older cop turned around and she kicked him between the legs. Grabbing his baton, the lady placed it at his throat and choked the cop. The cop flailed helplessly and could not breathe. All the cops were dragged into the store room and the other lady arrived back at the first floor lobby and nodded at the other lady. They saw several police cars outside and waited in ambush as 4 cops entered.

The lady drew their daggers and made quick work of the cops and exited the rear door and one of the ladies had her head blown off by a shotgun to the face at point blank. The other Chinese assassin kicked the door and leaped over and disarmed the clone. The other clones rushed her and she landed a few deadly blows to the vitals and did a leap and kicked the clones. The clones were fast but she was highly trained in martial arts and she broke the arm of a clone and stabbed the other clones and carried the body of the Chinese assassin, but when she saw the police advancing, she dropped the body, sneaked behind the cops and escaped.

One of the bodies of the Chinese assassin was left behind and the clones suffered serious wounds but managed to escape alive as well.

Meanwhile, Mio had taken a self-driving Taxi to her parents house. She sent the taxi off and knocked on the door. Miku was the one to answer it and seeing Mio, the younger sister's face first fills with joy and then with worry as she sees Mio's broken arm. She says, "Mio! What happened to your arm?" Mio enters the house and hugs her sister. She says, "I got hurt on one of my missions. The doctor says it will heal though so don't worry. I'm sorry for missing your 18th Birthday. I was in some trouble. I wanted to call and wish you happy birthday but the phones weren't working. I was really worried about you. I got this for you." Mio hands Miku a wrapped gift. She suggests, "Open it" Meanwhile, the other members of Mio's family gather around. The mother says, "Mio. You're here. You missed Miku's birthday. She was really sad you didn't come." Miku looks a bit guilty. Mio doesn't respond.

Miku opens the present and pulls out an bunch of music albums. Mio says, "I know you liked this band so I got you a bunch of their albums." Miku looks at the box of music albums. She is clearly happy about the gift but she is still worried about her big sister. Mio turns to her mother and says, "I tried but I couldn't get in touch. What happened?" "A few days ago, there was this weird thing where all our electronics stopped working. We haven't had time to get new phones yet." Mio looks a bit guilty but doesn't say anything. Miku can feel something is wrong but she doesn't know if she should say anything. She just stares at her big sister. Meanwhile Mio's eyes dart among the people around her and notice that the only ones missing are Kyouko and her father. She asks, "Hey Mom, where's dad? What about Kyouko?" Her mother responds, "Your father had a headache so Kyouko went and get him from the hospital." Mio nods and says, "So... about the phones... why didn't you get a new phone yet?" "Well..." Her mother says with a bit of shame, "We didn't have the money for it." Mio sighs and says, "I gave you the money not too long ago. What did you guys do with it?" She sighs and adds, "You know, never mind. It doesn't matter anyway." Mokuba wanted to say something but he detects the air of tension hanging around Mio and doesn't speak. The uncle says, "Mio, honey, are you going to be spending the night here?" Mio shakes her head. "I'm sorry but my current work is a bit more hectic than normal. I can't stay here. I'm busy now. I will definitely come and stay a few days once this job is over. I promise." Miku feels a sense of sadness welling up in her as her sister makes that promise. Miku had always been very close to Mio. She could tell that her sister wasn't confident that she could keep this promise. The implications of that were things Miku didn't want to think about. She just looks down.

Mio's mother says, "Mio! Is this job why your arm is in a cast? For god's sake, Mio. Get out of this dangerous line of work. No matter what you think about the metal in your face, you're still young and beautiful. If we look hard enough, I'm certain we can find a rich corp officer that would love nothing more than to marry you. You won't have to work anymore? You don't have to keep putting yourself in danger. You can just live comfortably for the rest of your life as his wife." Something at that point snapped in Mio and she screams,
"And then what? You think he's going to feed the whole family? Did you forget the reason I'm doing this is so that the family can stay off the streets?" Her mom goes silent. Mio continues, "And you want me to live off of someone else's income all my life? What about what grandpa taught me? What would he think if he heard you suggest that? Grandpa always told me that there is nothing more dishonorable than living under someone else's thumb all our adult life just because we have no power of our own beyond leeching off of someone else's income. I would rather sell my body before I do something like that!" Her uncle shouts, "MIO! Who do you think you are!? You can't speak to your mother like that!" Mio started walking out the house. Her uncle shouted behind her, "Mio! Where are you going! Get back her right now you ungrateful little..." With a loud slam, Mio shuts the door and leaves. Her aunt begins to comfort her mother. Miku looks at the shut door while doing her best to hold back tears. She was really worried about her sister's well-being.

Mio was sitting on the backseat of a taxi with her head in her hand. She was regretting screaming at her mother and storming off. She felt extremely guilty since she felt this might be the last time she would be able to see her family. There were many things that were worrying her. What if the Chinese Elite Assassins become too much for her? What if they find out where her family lives? She could never forgive herself if something happened to her family because of her, which made her scared to visit more often. She also didn't want her family's last memory of her to be her screaming at them and storming off. While she is stewing in bunch of different worries, she receives a phone call from a public telephone. She picks up and Miku's worried voice greets her.
"Mio? Will you really be alright?" "Miku? Look, I'm sorry for storming off like that. I was under a lot of stress and I kind of just exploded there. I'm really sorry." "Sis?" Mio detects the sadness in Miku's shaky voice. "Miku... what's wrong. Why is your voice so shaky?" "Mio.... I'm worried about you. I'm not telling you to quit your line of work but... can you please drop this job?" Mio was going to say something but Miku cuts her off, "Sister, please! I don't want to lose you." "I... I will be fine. I will come back to visit." "Sis! I know you aren't confident in that promise. I grew up with you. I know when you aren't sure of yourself. I know when you're scared. Just... Can you just at least consider dropping this job. The money isn't worth it. Just take a different job. Do it for me, please." Mio goes quiet. "Sis?" "Y-yeah I'm here. I'll... I'll consider it." "Please try your best Sis. I don't know what we would do if we lost you. We need you. I need you. If this job is really that dangerous please drop it and come back home. Dad is..." Miku pauses, having stopped herself from saying something she didn't want to. Mio says, "Dad... isn't at the hospital is he? It wasn't a headache at all was it?" "N-No... It was" Mio interrupts, "Stop. I don't want to hear it. Just... Take care Miku. I will keep in touch. As soon as someone gets a phone, let me know okay? Bye." Mio sighs and slumps back in the seat. She didn't want to admit it about her dad but deep down, she knew it was true, she just didn't want to accept it. Her dad was no longer the upstanding family man he used to be. His dad used to be a high paid employee of a very expensive and very posh hotel. Then one day, he inherited a small fortune after his father passed away. One of the people he worked with, someone he considered his best friend convinced him to go into business with the inheritance money. So, Mr. Shimura quit his job and started a business with his best friend and former colleague. The business bombed hard. His business partner, the colleague who convinced him to start the business, the man he considered his best friend, sued him for the remaining funds. Mio's dad lost the case and spent time in jail. His wife paid off the bail and got him out. However, due to his failed business, he was wracked in debt and Mio's mother and her grandfather lost their money paying off those debts. The Shimura family was finished financially. Miku was still young. Kyouko started working as a reporter but her salary was not enough. 16 year old Mio went off to become a solo to support her family. Meanwhile her father, a already broken man, just kept spiraling down. He took to alcohol and later got mixed with bad company. That said bad company got him hooked on gambling. That's where he was right now. Kyouko went to the casino to bail her uncle out. Mio knew all this but she just didn't want to accept this. She didn't want to accept that the upstanding family man she looked up to growing up was gone. She didn't want to accept her father's sorry state that worsened as the days passed. She knew the money she was sending was being blown away on cards and booze but she didn't want to admit it.

In the backseat of the self-driving taxi, Mio remained slumped. Her eyes were closed and her mind was racing. tears rolled down from her eyes and soaked her metal jaw but there was no one there to notice. Mio always tried her best to not think about these troubles. In a way, keeping reality at bay by refusing to connect the dots and denying the facts. However sometimes reality would come crashing down on her by breaking though the barriers of ignorance she set up for herself. It was at these moments she felt the most alone and helpless. That night, sitting at the backseat of the car while tears continued to soak her, she made a decision. She will not let herself be killed by the assassins. She will do whatever it takes to survive, not for her own sake, but for the sake of those that depend on her. She won't let the memory of her storming off be the last memory of her that her family has. She will return. She will apologize to her mother and she will see Miku and Kyouko again. With this determination, she wiped away her tears and ordered the Taxi to take a detour. She would buy some smoke grenades. However, these aren't normal smoke grenades. These are teargas shells. Her mask was specially good at rendering her highly resistant to teargas. Due to the technology at the time, it would make sense for super soldiers to be resistant to teargas. So the mask was designed to protect the soldier from it. Now the mask is outdated and has found its way to Mio's face rather than the face of a experimental super soldier like it was intended for. Her best bet would be to hope that the Chinese Assassins weren't resistant to teargas as well. For good measure, she bought some frag grenades and some regular smoke grenades as well. If the assassins could dodge bullets, it wasn't likely they wouldn't be able to avoid grenades but maybe she could use it to her advantage somehow.

A police car arrived and the door opened and Xenia shoved a tazer into a cop's neck and shocked him. "Holy shit..." A plump cop shouted and exited the car and Xenia leaped over and disarmed him. The cop trembled in fear as she punched his gut and subdued him. "Too easy." Xenia said and dragged him and the other cop into the trunk and saw 2 more motorcycle cops arriving. "You guys never learn..."

Bob staggered out with a gun holding his side as his kidney was ruptured. He saw Xenia approaching the motorcycle cops and shot at her. Xenia was hit in the shoulders but was not hurt bad, but it allowed the motorcycle cops to notice her and they quickly drew their guns as she grabbed a cop's helmet and snapped his neck. The other cop fired a few rounds at her and hit her in the chest and she cursed and kicked the motorcycle cop and he fell down.

Bob staggered over as she hid from the cop shooting at her and Bob had a line of sight and fired at her again. "Fuck this." She said and threw a dagger at Bob and as Bob was stabbed by the dagger, he turned and saw a fist to his face.

Max met up with the clones and discussed about their survival. A lot of them were in disguises and had plastic surgeries so as not to be spotted by the cameras and it worked so far. The clones blended into the community again and picked up blue collar jobs as why researched on the Chinese solo and the various Chinese companies that were involved.

So far, 3 clones were missing from the group, they managed to kill 2 Chinese solos which was a great achievements but the bodies of the solos were taken. "What do they have to hide?" Max asked. "They killed 10 cops to steal a body, that was a little extreme."

From various contacts, the dead solos were transferred into bots and were now fully cyber and more dangerous. "Great... we need to destroy the body and brain so they don't come back."

=================================================================================================

Jackie went back to pick up some jobs to make money. She did not bother to cover her trails and continued to fuck the cops she enjoyed. So far, so good. It has been 2 days and Jackie picked up 3 jobs, and started building credentials for her new face and identity.

As Jackie was browsing through jobs, she found a job on a Chinese solo. "Looks great... Taking out our common enemy while getting paid. This guy stole from Arasaka. Must tell the others about this.. $20,000 is good money too."

"Piggy is pretty tough." Xenia said and dragged Bob into a police car and saw another police car arriving. A cop exited the police car and a chop to the back of his neck nocked him out. The other old cop reached for his gun but Xenia leaped over and forced him to the ground. He was easily disarmed and Xenia pulled out his dick and jerked him off. Then another police truck arrived. "Shit, so many coming..." Xenia said and knocked the old cop out.

She went through the alley and escaped. The police found Bob and sent him to the hospital again.

=================================================================

Bob woke up in the hospital bed and quickly informed the detective about Xenia. She must be stopped.

=================================================================

The Chinese solos were hunted by Arasaka for kidnapping a few scientists and stealing designs. The elite team was sent to hunt down the solos and the elite Arasaka team was murdered but they took out 3 Chinese solos and this time, the C-SWAT arrived and managed to secure the bodies.

An autopsy was done on the various solos that were murdered and all of them had illegal cyberware. It was hard to claim that the Arasaka elite team were from Arasaka even though they had Arasaka armor and weapons as they were not completely in uniform.

At the hospital where the forensics doctor sent the information on the autopsy, several Arasaka corporates entered the lab. "Hey, you are not supposed to be here..." The doctor said and saw 2 men dragging 3 cops in their arms. "We just need more information, it would be a pity that you die for such low salaries." A lady walked over and hugged the doctor and kissed him while the corporate sent the scientist to examine the corpse of the solo to find out more about their cyberware. Some of the key chips were taken and there were drug injectors in the chest of the solo and the casing were taken to find out what types of drugs were used.

The cops and doctor was released and the corporate left them some untraceable credsticks.

As Jackie was researching some data, some of the other clones found several Chinese corporate that the solos were protecting and they were in Night City. "Perfect. Send killers after us? Let me hunt you down..."

Jackie scouted out the corporation and security was pretty tight, and as everyone working there seemed mostly Asian, Jackie did not have a chance to get in, so she waited outside in an opposite alley, monitoring people entering and exiting.

"Do you have an ID?" A cop asked Jackie as she was standing inside the alley looking at the building.

"Really?" Jackie asked. "Now?"

"Yes..." The cop said and Jackie approached him reached into her pockets and chopped his neck.

"What the..." The other cop reached for his baton as Jackie grabbed him and covered his mouth.

"oooh, piggy smells good, maybe I'll keep you for later..." Jackie whispered and choked the cop silently.

Jackie hid the cops in the shadows and continued to watch and saw the corporate guy leaving and quickly got on her motorcycle and tailed him.

The car stopped at a hotel and Jackie spotted the target, the Chinese solo with a bounty and followed him instead. Jackie entered the hotel and an alarm triggered. "Shit, I thought they would not recognize this..." Jackie muttered and punched the throat of a guard and kicked the other guard in the head, knocking him out. An alarm sounded and the Chinese solo noticed Jackie and was ready to defend the Chinese corporate guy. Jackie turned on recording and leaped over to fight the solo. As expected, the solo was inhumanly fast and could dodge her attacks and defend himself. He backed into a room and Jackie landed a kick in his guy.

Jackie smirked and felt confident that she could take him and continued her attack. Unfortunately, there was another camouflaged assassin bot and Jackie was shot again in the knee and she limped out to be tazered by the cops and arrested.

Bob was out of the hospital after a day and the senior cops no longer want to go after Xenia. However, Bob talked to the cops at the union and many of them expressed their concerns and the officals decided on one more raid.

Bob and a few cops were called on a detail to protect a senior cop. They arrived at the house and met in a big dining room as informed by the sergeant and the lights were suddenly off. Bob head muffled moans and looked around on his flashlight and saw the cops on the ground and reached for his gun and was punched in the gut and disarmed. A tazer was shoved into his neck and he was shocked.

Bob woke up cuff and bounded in the bedroom and saw Xenia fucking the sergeant. Xenia fucked him hard and as he ejaculated, Xenia held him down and continued to thrust on his dick hard and the sergeant screamed in pain and was tossed aside as he curled into a ball and twitched in pain. Bob looked over and saw 3 other old cops twitching in pain and Xenia grabbed him and forced him on the bed.

"You guys just want to get fucked, over and over again..." Xenia said and kissed Bob. She sat on his face and started to give him a blow job and Bob got erected. Xenia injected Bob with a liquid viagra and Bob's heartrate increased and she started fucking his erected dick, humping on it hard and Bob could feel a lot of pressure on his back and screamed in pain. "I remember you..." Xenia said as she grabbed his hand to prevent Bob from injecting her. Bob ejaculated and Xenia did not seem satisfied. "So fast?" Xenia said and turned Bob around and saw his bruised ass. "Yup, that dildo cop..." She sniffed Bob and licked his tears as he cried. "And here's the dildo..."

Bob was on his back as she fucked the double headed dildo hard and shoved it deeper into his ass. Bob screamed in pain and was muffled as his face was pressed into the bed. Bob activated his neuralware and all his cyberware that enhanced his physical abilities and suddenly turned and shoved her off hte bed. Xenia was shocked as she could not break free with a dildo stuck into Bob and deep inside her as well as Bob and her rolled off the bed and Bob screamed in pain and pumped his butt and pushed the dildo deeper into Xenia.

Xenia was confused and shocked. The other old cops quickly joined in and held Xenia down and with the help of 6 more cops, Xenia seemed desperate and wrapped her thigh around Bob and wanted to crush Bob but Bob just thrusted the dildo deeper into her and this time, she felt intense pain and stopped crushing Bob. One of the cops called the C-SWAT and Xenia was arrested again.

It was on the news as Militech marketing team paid for a lot of news coverage on their new cyberware that helped Bob and some of the old cops "do" their jobs better. Bob was in the hospital again for checkups and the doctor injected healing nanites to heal some internal bleeding.

A female Chinese doctor approached Bob and covered his mouth. "Sleep..." She whispered and injected strong sedatives into Bob and knocked him out. She took a scan of all the cyberware in Bob and before she could remove them, more cops arrived and the doctor grabbed the helmets of 2 cops and snapped their necks. She was a skilled assassin and she dragged a plump sergeant into the room and the sergeant was injected and she began taking out all the guards but realized that there was a bot in the vicinity and quickly left.

"Perhaps we can find out what he has next time during his patrol." She said and exited the room.

Max received news that Jackie was arrested and quickly searched for the police station she that she would be taken to and make sure the Chinese solo don't try to kill her while they find a way to get her out. "Shit Jackie, we were supposed to lay low."

Max called another clone who was more combat oriented to help her with the mission. She did not want to disturb Mio as it was not her fight and did not want Mio to get hurt for them. The other clone came in a police uniform to monitor Jackie and searched around and found the cell area where Jackie was kept and everything looks fine. He left a few cameras to monitor the guards and even went to the security room and planted a camera while the cops were chatting.

As the clone was leaving, he saw a police car arriving with a cop with slightly ill fitting uniform. He sent to the police car and found a naked man in the trunk and left the trunk open and broke the fire alarm and quickly left the area.

"I think the killers are here." The clone said to Max and they quickly moved around to a vantage position to snipe at the killers. "This job would be easier with Mio around." Max said.

========================================================================================

A few cops ran into the stairwell and the man in police uniform shoved his thumb into their throats and with a quick jerk, snapped their necks. A plump cop reached for his gun but the man punched his soft gut and grabbed his helmet. "Sleep..." The man whispered and choked the plump cop. He readied his silenced gun and shot at the heads of 2 cops entering.

"Fuck this..." The man said and dropped the plump cop and exited to move towards an old sergeant directing some cops. "I think I saw some one going into the toilet..." The man said and the sergeant got 2 fat cops to follow the man into the toilet.

"How bold do you need to be to assault a police station?" A fat cop said and he grabbed in a chokehold as they entered the toilet. The other fat cop had was kicked in the neck and he collapsed.

"Useless..." The man said and the fat cop flailed and his neck was snapped and were dragged into the cubicle.

The man exited and went to the sergeant again. "Sarge, man down... you need to come."

The sergeant signaled a few cops to enter the toilet and as the man followed them, he grabbed the sergeant in a chokehold and injected a syringe into his neck. The sergeant's eyes rolled back and went limp. "A few useless old cops. Maybe I won't kill you." The man said and grab the tazer and shoved it into the necks of 2 old cops and they were shocked to the ground.

"Holy shit..." a short cop with white hair shouted and the man moved behind the bald cop beside him and elbowed the back of his neck and the bald cop went limp. The short cop turned around and the man covered his mouth. The man kneed into the cop and choked him silently.

The man went down the corridor and tazered an armored cop and saw a shocked fat cop around the corner and kneed the cop's face, sending his nose into his brain. He dragged the cops into a storage room and avoided 2 cops below a security camera and went into a stairwell and saw 4 cops where the man slit the throats of 2 cops and shoved his dagger into the heads of the 2 remaining cops.

The man leaped down the stairwell and kicked a cop in the head and pushed the head of a bot down and inserted a chip into the charging socket. A large surge of energy went through the bot and fried the CPU unit and it was temporarily disabled. He opened the door and saw a few cops and turned off the lights and moved towards the cops and slit their throats with inhuman speeds. The remaining old cop was shoved to the ground and his Sternmeyer shotgun was pressed against his throat and he was choked. The cop's throat was crushed but he managed to fire a round off.

The man peep around the corner and saw a few cops with guns drawn approaching.

"Officers down!" The man shouted and as he moved behind the cops. The old cop turned the corner and the lights were off and he heard gurgling sounds and saw the other cops behind him with their throats cut. "Shit..." He shouted and fired his pistol at the man who was hit once in the chest and the old cop's gun was grabbed and he was disarmed.

"Freeze!" 2 armored cops arrived and saw the man with the old cop in his arms as the old cop was choked and flailing helplessly. The man shoved the old cop towards them and leaped on an armored cop and drove a dagger into his head and the armored cop dropped lifelessly to the ground and the other armored cop stepped away from the man's reach of his gun and emptied his SMG magazine into the man. The AP rounds shredded the man's gut and the man dropped. The armored cops walked over and kicked the man and he opened his eyes and pulled his rifle to the ground and grabbed the armored cops and stabbed a dagger into his head.

"Fuck..." The man muttered and he was bleeding badly.

A scientist was recording videos of organ harvesting from a teenaged clone who woke up and was put to sleep again in the Chinese facility. When the video was uploaded, the Chinese solos were activated to hunt him down and he went to the Night City Police to seek help. The detectives took the recordings and put in the reports and many of the officials were notified.

The Chinese solos had to finish the job fast. The clones found about the video and shared it and the located the scientist who was a target and decided to go to the police station as well.

A patrol officer heard a scream in an alley and entered with his partner and searched with their flashlights. "Ma'am, are you ok?" He saw a topless lady with her skirt ripped on the ground.

"Oh, finally..." She said and the cop heard muffled moans and saw a large man choking his partner.

"What the..." The cop was pulled to the ground and overpowered the lady covered his mouth and wrapped her thighs around his waist and squeezed.

"Got the uniforms, let's go."

A man in a police uniform entered the security room and saw 2 cops sitting and chatting in the monitor room. A cop's mouth was covered with a chloroformed rag and a large pistol with a silencer was pointed at the other cop's head. "I don't want to kill you." The man said and the policeman put his hands up and the man chloroformed him.

A fat cop walked into the toilet and the man walked behind him. "Excuse me..." The man covered his mouth and dragged him into a cubicle. There were 2 limp cops in the cubicle and the fat cop struggled briefly before going limp.

A short cop with white hair entered the bathroom and could smell something strange. The man in the police uniform approached and covered his mouth. "So much armor... still useless." The man said as the short cop flailed helplessly.

"Hey, is everything ok?" An old cop outside heard muffled moans and entered.

The old cop was grabbed and shoved into the wall and the rag covered his mouth. The old cop was placed on a pile of limp cops in a cubicle...

======================================================================================

The clone in the police uniform choked a pudgy cop and dragged him into a store room and found 2 armored cops cuffed and gagged. "Shit, the assassins are here."

The clone saw an old cop with a white beard entering the toilet and followed him. The old cop spotted the cubicle with limp cops and called for backup.

"Shit, what happened?" The clone asked.

"I don't know, but we need to be careful." The old cop said and searched the police station.

"Where are the detectives and interrogation room?" The clone asked. "I have an important witness."

"2nd floor..." The old cop said and turned to examine the clone. "Wait a minute..."

The clone punched his gut and grabbed his neck and choked him. "Thanks for the info..." The clone choked the old cop and dragged him away.

The clone arrived and saw the second floor ajar. The detectives room was empty and as the clone peeped into the C-SWAT room, he saw all the officers on the ground. The clone heard a snap sound and went towards the sound and saw a policeman grabbing a man in a suit and there were 3 men on the ground with a fat cop dead with a twisted neck.

"Fuck this..." The clone shouted and shot at the policeman who dodged and the clone leaped and grappled with the policeman.

"Oh, this is fun..." The policeman said and kneed the clone and suddenly managed to force the clone on the ground. The clone was not done, he turned and wrapped his ankles around the policeman's head and forced him down and managed to grab the tazer on the policeman and shocked him.

"I'm an olympic gold medalist bitch..." The clone said and subdued the policeman.

"No time to explain, we need to get out now." The clone said and escorted the scientist out.

The stairwell had several limp cops and the clone went to the rear exit and there were several limp cops outside as well. "Someone went all terminator in here."

"Thanks for exposing the story." The clone said. "The cops can't save you, but you can make it public. Give me more information on the lab and I want to save the kids."

"The kids were grown since young and probably cannot communicate." The scientist said. "They are just organs..."

"Don't worry" The clone said. "I'll do what I can."

"I can't sit here and wait.." Max said as she rushed towards the police station when she heard gunshots. She looked into a police car and saw 4 cops piled up in the rear seat. "Wow, this guy is crazy..."

Max saw a motorcycle cop entering the rear door and followed him in. "I'm saving you..." Max whispered as she grabbed the motorcycle cop and choked him silently. Max dragged him into a store room and found a pile of limp cops inside. "Shit, this guy is taking out everyone."

The stairwell was completely dark and Max saw flashlights below and silently moved towards them. She saw someone coming from the 2nd floor down and leaped onto the ceiling and wrapped her ankles around his neck. It was a plump cop and the cop was choked silently. "The killer will just kill all of you..." Max saw the cops exiting the stairwell and rushed and grabbed the rear cop. The cop's mouth was covered and Max landed a few fists into his back. The cop gave out muffled moans and Max placed a sleeperhold and choked him out.

Max followed the cops and saw several armored cops with gunshots to their heads. "This is bad." Max said and heard a fight. Max saw a man in police uniform choking 2 plump cops in his arms. The other cops were already on the ground. Max decided not to shoot him and rushed towards him with a dagger and leaped over. The man was busy crushing the choking cops on the ground. Max cut the neck of the man with her dagger and he turned and tossed the plump cop away and rushed at her. Although Max was using a monodagger, the man's armored skin was too tough to cut through but he was definitely bleeding. Max tried to stab him but her arms was grabbed and she was grappled to the ground.

Max was shocked at the strength of the man and the man entered her guard and started to knee into her body, break bones with every blow. Max screamed in pain and managed to wrap her thighs around his waist as her hands was still grabbed, and now he could no longer attack her. Max looked at the man, blood was gushing out of his wound and the man decided to continually slam Max to the ground as it was about the only thing he could do.

A plump cop staggered and got up and shoved a tazer into the man and the man was shocked briefly but the man released Max and grabbed the plump cop's neck and choked him. The plump cop's throat was immediately crushed and he was tossed aside but Max had the opportunity to draw another dagger and shoved it into the man's neck. This time, it got embedded into the man's throat and the man staggered back and Max kicked the dagger deep into his throat and the man gurgled and collapsed. There were a few cops alive and twitching and she saw the plump cop on the ground. "Still alive, but paralyzed." Max said and went to the cell area.

She saw a few gang members escaping as the guards were murdered and she looked around for Jackie and found her limp on the ground. The man seemed to have knocked her out and was planning to bring her out. Max checked on Jackie and her limbs were dislocated. "Fuck..." Max muttered and approached the gunshots while carrying Jackie out.

Max turned the corner and she was shot in the throat. She saw the gang members rushing a sniper and taking him out and Max could not talk and she was bleeding badly. Max dragged Jackie out and collapsed at the exit.

She woke up on a bed completely could not speak. Jackie was beside her and she saw a few clones around her. She survived.

The clone found several limp cops in the carpark and got into a police car and drove out with the scientist. They sped off and saw many police cars outside but the cops seemed to be hiding behind the police cars as snipers tried to shoot at the exiting car. The clone was shot in the shoulder and chest but managed to speed off to safety.

"Fuck, you're bleeding." The scientist said.

"I'll get somewhere safe, I have friend who hopefully can save me." The clone said. "You need to make the information public, when you share everything, you will be useless to them. They will still want to kill you, but out of spite and not to hide, so lower priority."

=====================================================================================

A team of cops entered the building with the sniper and searched for the sniper but the sniper already left and entered the police station unnoticed.

A few cops were searching the police station and a lady moved behind a cop and stabbed a blade into his neck, breaking his spine. She moved beside a cop, covered his mouth and drove the dagger under his throat into his helmet and stabbed another cop in the heart and grabbed the remaining plump cop and pulled him close. "Scream for me..." The lady said and dislocated his sholders and emptied his gun into his armor.

She quickly waited in ambush as a group of cops arrived and she shot 4 cops in the head before they realized she was there and she disarmed a fat cop and stabbed him in the neck. The remaining old cop put his hands up and she hugged and kissed him. "I love a coward..." She said and smashed his head on the wall.

She continued to search and found many dead cops and finally found the unconscous solo. "You are such a failure." She said. "They actually left you alive... with broken limbs." The lady changed into police armor and carried the solo in police uniform out. At the rear exit, she saw several cops and handed the solo to them and drew her dagger. The cops helped to carry the solo and she went behind them to slit their throats. 2 cops heard gurgling sounds and saw all the other cops on the ground as they turned and the lady shoved her palms into their faces and they collapsed to the ground. She sneaked up to an armored cop in the alley.

Unfortunately for her, some of the cops had biomonitor and as the system tracked the heartbeats of the cops, they can track where she was going and as she took down the armored cop, the C-SWAT arrived and this time, they took no prisoners. Heavy assault rifle fired at the lady and she had no chance. The wall behind her was full of holes and it crumbled as well. There was no way she could have survived.

A few weeks passed and Max replaced her voice box with a new digital one which could modulate her voice. Most of the clones kept a low profile as it seemed like there is now an ongoing war between the security forces and some highly trained Chinese Solos.

A few Chinese solos were taken down and the police managed to secure the body for more tests. In a security room, an old guard heard gurgling sounds and turned to see all the other guards with their throats slit and a blurry shape grabbed his head and tilted it up. "Turn off recordings..." A voice said and the guard nodded and his neck was snapped.

The man hid the bodies of the guards in the guardroom and approached 2 cops outside a secured area. He had active camouflage and the cops did not notice him until he was beside them and stabbed their throats. The man entered the lab and saw 2 man in lab coats cutting up a corpse and removing cyberware. "Fuck..." The man said and shot the 2 men in lab coats and quickly took as much cyberware as he could.

An alarm sounded and cops rushed into the building.

"You did not bring enough cops." The man said and covered the mouth of a sergeant and choked him out. The sergeant was left on top of a pile of cops.

In the following weeks, Mio had her arm get better and she got back to doing jobs for money. She made a point to keep away from the sights of the Chinese Solos. She got much better in her operations and in her skills as a Solo. There was something else however. She seemed to get more quiet and less cheerful over the weeks. She did not end up getting anymore cyberware though so it was something else. However, she still hung around Max and Jackie, waiting for them to find out how to deal a crippling blow to their enemies and end this hunt.

It was a brutal few weeks and the toll on the clones was very high. Max had multiple operations, changed her appearance and now her voice box. A few clones were killed and the Chinese Solos were taken out too. Some of the Cyberware were examined and they were highly illegal as they focused only on increasing reflexes and would cause degeneration to the Solo's humanity and push them easily into Cyberpsychosis.

It was hard for the Chinese Solos to track the clones as they all went under the knife and changed their appearance.

==========================================================================================

Jackie followed a few Chinese Solos and as one broke away from the group, Jackie tailed her into a club. It seemed like they were off duty and having fun and the solo was drinking and very soon, got a little drunk and started a fight. The solo was deadly and killed everyone at the table as they had some form of disagreement and the police were called.

"Let's see what you can do..." Jackie muttered and saw the lady exited the club and met 4 cops outside. As Jackie followed her outside, Jackie already spotted all the cops on the ground. "Whoa, not bad..." Jackie said and saw the lady grabbing a plump cop at the police car and shooting her silenced pistol at the other cop in the car. The lady easily snapped the cop's neck and walked to her car.

A police van arrived and Jackie saw the lady detour and moved towards the van. A cop exited and was stabbed in the back and he went limp. Before an old cop could open the rear door, the lady grabbed him and placed the silenced pistol at his neck. The lady grabbed a smoke grenade and tossed it into the van and closed the door. The old cop was choked and Jackie approached.

The van door was busted open and the lady used the old cop as a shield and shot at the exiting cops. The lady was deadly accurate and shot the heads of all the cops as they exited and used the old cop as a shield. The armored cops exiting did not have a chance and were shot in the head.

2 motorcycle cops arrived and Max waited in ambush the lady if she attacked them, and she was too predictable. As she circled around a motorcycle cop, she looped a wire around his neck and snapped it easily. "Now die... " She said as she leaped on the motorcycle cop and broke his ribs with a squeeze. Max moved behind her and stabbed her spine and she was paralyzed. Jackie smirked and took the cop's tazer to tazer the solo. The solo was paralyzed but cuffed for good measures and Max contacted the others

Back
Top Bottom