Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

He grinned"Might be too much sexy for me"He teased and kissed her neck as his hands moved to the stockings, slipping them off

(how would you feel about later on, they occasionally have more then just the two of them in their sex sessions?)

She laughed at his comment, shivering as he kissed her neck and then tilted her head so he would have more room to kiss her there--or do anything he wanted really. She smiled and helped him remove her stockings, slowly bringing up her leg as he rolled it down and then tossed it aside.

((It would depend on who would be with them.))

Matt gently suckled on the skin of her neck, leaving hickeys where his lips met her skin. After getting the stockings off, he pulled the cups of her bra down and let her nice, big breasts come out.

(Possibly a stranger in a bar for a one time thing, or a friend for occasional threesomes, or even friends for either a one time thing or rare group sex. Up to you what you like)

She moaned softly and shivered as she felt him leave marks on her beautiful skin. She would happily be his no matter what. Once her breasts were freed from her bra cups, she kissed him deeply and moaned softly. "I love you."

She smiled when she heard him say it for the first time as her husband. And then she kissed him passionately, letting his hands play with her breasts as hers ran up and down his sides.

April moaned softly and let him unclasp her bra---something he'd gotten good at during their time together. She smiled at him and slowly moved the straps over her shoulders, letting him do the rest.

"Mmm...so good," she groaned, arching as he licked her nipple, his fingers getting her even more excited.

He slipped his hand into her panties and smiled as he rubbed her clit"Mmmm, did you wax or shave to get it so smooth down there?"

((Ohh, okay. Thank you. ^^ Oh, and I don't know. I kind of feel like this rp is almost at its end.))

She moaned softly and arched into him, shivering as his hand slid into her panties. "Mmm, you sure you want me to ruin the mystery?" she asked, chuckling a bit.

(well, would you like to start a new roleplay after this?)

Matt smirked"I'm fine with the mystery"He said and slid a finger slowly into her pussy

She moaned softly and kissed him deeply, letting him finger her as they lay together. It felt so good to be with him like this, finally his wife.

((Hmm, I suppose it would depend on what we started. *nods* ))

HE kissed her neck"You stopped taking the pill right?"He asked and started sliding her panties off while fingering her

(That would depend on what you'd like)

She shivered and moaned softly as he started to remove her panties. His fingers felt so good that she almost didn't answer him. "Mmm, yes, I stopped," she said, holding him close.

She grinned and arched her back a bit, moaning as he slipped another finger into her. "Mmm, ready to start a family already?" she asked with a little chuckle.

Matt chuckled a little"Maybe"He said and pushed his boxers off with his friend hand"You want your husbands big hard cock?"

She smiled and kissed his lips deeply, pulling him close. "I want it. I want my husband's big, hard cock in me." April grinned, wanting to start a family with him.

((We can start a new one after this if you want. I would be okay with that.))

(Sounds good to me, pm me and we can discuss what kind of rps we can do)

Matt pulled his fingers out of her before getting on top of her and pushing his member into her tight hole slowly

April gasped as he entered her, loving the way he felt inside of her. "Mmm, fuck me, baby." She wanted to consummate their marriage, excited to finally be his wife.

He moaned as he slid himself all the way into her"Mmmm, our first time as man and wife"He said and kissed her before going in and out

Back
Top Bottom