Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

She kissed his neck deeply and pulled him closer, loving the way he felt as she slammed down into him.

She gasped and moaned loudly as he slipped his fingers into her. She sucked at his neck and kept moving her body.

Matt moaned as they slammed against each other and she sucked on his neck, leaving hickeys on him. He fingered her as fast as he pounded her"Unnnn, so close"He warned, wondering if she'd let him cum in her pussy

She moaned loudly and closed her eyes arching as he fingered her. "Mmm, me too! Cum inside me, baby. Fill me up!"

He moaned as he heard her beg to be filled. He shoved his fingers deep in her as his cock head was held at her cervix. He let out a groaned and his hips bucked roughly as he came hard, the head of his cock threatening to penetrate her womb

He gave one last hard buck and his head popped into her womb, the last of his cum oozing into her womb"Fuuuuuuck it's tight"He moaned

She kissed his lips back and let him pull out, lifting herself off of him. "I love you," she said softly.

Matt carried his beautiful wife over the threshold of the honeymoon suite and let her drop onto the bed, a bellhop dropping off their bags before quickly leaving. He was currently wearing a nice black tuxedo and had his hair combed out. He smiled down at the sexy woman on the bed and kissed her a little bit as he laid next to her"Did you bring something more comfortable then your wedding dress for tonight?"He asked teasingly

April laughed as he dropped her down. The ceremony had been beautiful and the hotel was wonderful. She smiled and kissed him back as he lay with her. "Do you want to find out?" she asked with a playful smirk.

He kissed her lips and nodded"Yes, I would enjoy seeing what you brought for our wedding night"He said, tossing his tux jacket onto a chair near the bed

"Alright then," she said. "Unzip me and then wait right here," she said with a little smile. He was such a sexy man. She couldn't wait to show him what she was wearing underneath.

He unzipped the back of the dress and kept his eyes closed so as not to spoil the surprise. He waited for her to go into the bathroom and shut the door before undressing himself, only in some silk boxers as he waited, member bulging out the underwear

She smiled and slipped into the bathroom taking her dress off and hanging it up on a hanger. She arranged herself and after a few moments came out in a rather stunning outfit.

His jaw dropped as he saw her in that stunning lingerie"Wow..."He said, staring at her"That is so sexy"He said, licking his lips

(Wow lol)

She grinned as his jaw dropped. His reaction was just what she had been hoping for. "I thought so," she said with a grin. She spun around for him once, letting him get a full view before she walked to the bed. "Mmm, like it?" April asked as she climbed onto the bed.

Matt smiled at him and nodded"Yes, I like it very much"He said and laid on his side, facing her. He kissed her lips and smiled at her"You are so hot"He said and pulled her close, slowly undoing the lace of the lingerie outfit

He kissed her and smiled at her comment"Yes you are"He said and grabbed her cloth clad ass once before getting the middle part of the outfit off of her

April smiled and her hips moved into his as he grabbed her ass, the middle section of her little set gone now. She kissed him deeply and pressed against him. "Sexy enough for you?" She asked, teasing him.

Back
Top Bottom