Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

Once Mat was in the room she sat on his lap and kissed his lips softly, snuggling up close to him. April loved being in his arms and knowing that she was the one he cared about most in this world. Aside from his parents. She leaned into him and hugged him close. "I love you Matthew. I'm so glad we're getting married."

Matt smiled as she sat in his lap, his arms wrapping around her. He kissed her back and chuckled"I love you too April"He said and held her close

She snuggled into him and watched as the movie started, glad to be where she was now. And to think, just a short time ago they'd just been co-workers...

April continued to watch the movie, laughing at the funny bits, and getting a little turned on from watching. She felt him harden beneath her and she looked down at him, smiling softly.

"Mmm, need some help, sweety?" she asked, kissing his head as she pulled herself a little closer.

She smiled and tilted her head to the side. "Mmm, is there anything in particular you wanted me to do for you?" She smiled and leaned against him. "Because I can take direction very well..."

"Ohhh, anything for you, baby." She grinned and lifted up a little, letting his hands hold her as they would.

He let go after she lifted up and he pulled out his large, hard member. He then moved her panties to the side so she could lower herself on him.

Slowly, April lowered herself onto his turgid shaft and closed her eyes in pleasure. He felt so good...

Slowly, she started moving her hips up and down his length, moaning softly. "Mmm, so good!"

She shivered and kept moving up and down his shaft, still holding him close. She moaned softly and panted, enjoying him.

She loved the feel of him bucking up inside of her, his fingers making her moan louder. "Mmm, baby, you're so good."

He smiled as he bucked up into her more, his fingers lightly pulling her hole open"Mmm, I'm glad you like it"He teased

Back
Top Bottom