Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

"Mmm, I love it. My husband is so good to me," she moaned, grinning softly. She kissed him back and moved her hips with him, enjoying every minute of it.

She moaned softly and arched into him, holding him tightly as he moved in and out of her. She moved her hips with him, helping him fit even deeper inside of her.

He smiled down at her and pulled her legs over up over his shoulders so he could go deeper. He went harder and faster, grunting

She moaned for him, shivering as he doubled her over and pushed in even deeper. She loved it. April arched her back a bit and pulled him down to her, hot, impatient kisses pressing to his lips. The passion in them burned into his lips as she let him take her to new heights.

He grunted as he thrust down deep into he love hole, moaning as he returned her passionate kisses"Mmm, gonna cum"He said as his hip[s moved harder and faster

"Mmm, yes! Please cum in me. Fill me up!" She pulled him closer to her and moaned softly as she beat him to it, cumming hard as he thrust into her. He felt amazing.

April moaned as he filled her up with his seed, hoping that this time she would see the start of new life. She wanted a life, a future, and a family with this man. And now, after a charming ceremony, she would have it.

He let her legs drop from his shoulders and he pulled out of her, cock softening. He laid next to her and kissed her"I love you"

She panted a bit as she calmed down, snuggling closer to him as he lay next to her and kissed him back. "I love you too," she said with a smile. He'd already worn her out, but if she rested for a bit, she could go again.

"Mmm, you're amazing, Matt. Always have been." She smiled and held onto him. "But I hope you're not finished with me yet."

Moaning softly, she licked his lips and pulled him close. "Mmm, do you want a son or a daughter?" she asked.

April closed her eyes and held him close, kissing him softly. "Mmm, happy with what I give you?" she teased, running her fingers up and down his hardening shaft. "I guess you'll have to try a lot of positions then, hm?"

He shiver as his cock throbbed"Mmm, I love anything you'd give me"He said and nodded. He got up off the bed and headed to a chair

She sat up in bed, looking something like an empress as she watched him leave her for a chair. Curiously, she tilted her head and smiled softly. "Need a break, hubby?" April teased. Or was he setting up a new position for the two of them?

She did just as he asked, facing him as she put her arms around his neck and brushed her lips against his. "Like this?" April asked, her legs parted so that they rested on either side of his lap, his cock brushing against her.

"Mmm, you're such a tease," she murmured, pressing against him. Already, she was aroused and ready for him to take her again.

She smiled and kissed him again. "Mmm, is it a free ride?" She teased. "Or do I have to suck you off when I'm done?" she asked, licking his lips.

Back
Top Bottom