Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

"Mmm, well, how can I say no to my husband?" April purred, letting him lift her as though she weighed nothing. Smiling, she kissed his lips again.

She moaned softly and shivered as she took him in, loving the way he felt inside of her, just as she always did. "God, I love you."

She arched into him and moaned loudly, holding him close to her. "Mmm, more," she begged, moving her hips up and down his shaft with his help.

Every second he was inside of her was a second of bliss. She didn't want it to end. She moaned and snuggled into him, kissing him as she kept moving her hips with his guidance.

She slammed herself down into him as he bucked up at her, his cock plunging deeply into her. "Mmm, Matthew," she moaned, her body screaming in pleasure.

Panting softly, she continued to move her hips, thoroughly enjoying their wedding night together.

She panted, nearly there herself. "Mmm, don't stop," she begged, her body still bouncing up and down his cock mercilessly.

She moaned loudly and gasped as he filled her again, her body taking him deep and hard as he fucked her. "Oh, God, Matthew!"

She moaned and leaned into him as she came and he filled her up again. "Mmm, so good, baby."

She laughed softly and held onto him, gently rubbing his shoulders. She smiled as he kissed her neck and groaned. He simply was too good for her sometimes. She rested against him for a few minutes, glad to have him there.

"Hmm, that's a good question. How about we get back into bed? You can take me from behind if you want."

He smiled at that"Doggy style"He asked as he stood up, slowly hardening cock popping out of her as he took her to the bed

Back
Top Bottom