Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

She smiled and panted softly, relaxing against him. "Maybe so, but I still love you," she said, kissing him again. "And now you really are all mine. What more could a woman ask for?"

He stroked her hair and smiled down at her"And you're mine"He said and then chuckled"She could want two guys like me"He joked

She smiled and kissed his neck, chuckling. "Mmm, I'm not sure I could handle two of you, but I'd be willing to try if the opportunity ever arises." She grinned and kissed his shoulders, already dreaming up a fantasy of having two of him in bed with her.

He smiled and chuckled at her response"Mmmm, maybe we could arrange that"He said and kissed her"For now, we should rest a little"He suggested, already thinking of guys she'd like

She laughed and pulled him to her. "Mmm, I think that is a marvelous idea. Let's get in bed, shall we?" She grinned and kissed him again, closing her eyes and leaning into him.

April snuggled close to her husband, her arms locked possessively around him. She never wanted to be away from him again. Her position as his secretary practically guaranteed that she wouldn't be apart for him--at least not for long. She had it made. And she didn't want this time with him to end. But here they were...married.

"I love you too, Matt." She smiled and kissed him softly before she closed her eyes and rested in his arms, letting her body relax after their little romps.

(I can, how about they are out with a work friend who is a guy they ask to join them? Or even a couple that they are friends with?)

(thats ok and it'll be a couple)

Matt smiled as he walked into the bar with his wife, April. They were meeting one of their couple friends tonight. He sat in a both with her and waited.

Sam walked into the bar with his wife and smiled when he saw the others in a booth. He led his wife to them"Hey Matt, April"He said, letting her take a seat across from Matt and he got the spot across from April. He was a tall handsome Italian man with short black hair.

Cassie smiled at her husband and kissed his cheek as she settled in the booth beside him. She was a shorter woman, but she had plentiful curves. She only looked shorter when she was standing next to her dark and handsome husband. She smiled and greeted Matt with an enticing smile, her curvy body in a chic black dress. Her red hair was loosely curled down her back in the most alluring of ways. April seemed to have been thinking similarly.

She wore her hair the same way, the chocolate curls framing her face. She smiled at Sam and leaned across the table to kiss his cheeks. She wore a deep blue dress that hugged her curves in exactly the right places. She and Cassie were undeniably the most desirable women in the bar.

"Hello again!" April greeted the couple cheerfully. "How have you been?"

Matt smiled at Cassie, glad her and April chose them to ask for a foursome.

Sam blushed a little at the kisses and smiled"We've been good. How about you guys?"He asked, growing hard from the sight of the two women

"We've been doing just fine," April said with a smile. In fact, they had been better than "just fine," but she didn't want to gush, considering they'd only been married for so long. She leaned against her husband a little and squeezed his hand while Cassie made a playful face and grinned at the two of them.

"Going at it like rabbits, huh?" she teased, reaching over to squeeze her husband's hand. She was glad that she'd asked April and Matt to fool around with them. It was best, she thought, to start in a circle of rather...open friends. She knew that she was safe with these two and that had ultimately been what she'd based her final decision on. That, and Matt was hot.

Matt chuckled and gave her hair a gentle squeeze"Yep"He said and smiled"We're looking forward to us having some fun"He said and winked at the sexy woman across from him.

Sam smiled at their answered and nodded"Cassie has been just dying to know If what April has been telling her is the truth"He said, meaning if Matt really was as well endowed as himself. He slipped off his shoe and moved his foot to rub Aprils leg a little, him and Cassie having planned on getting the other two aroused early.

Cassie grinned and leaned across the table, leaning in to whisper something to him. "Mmm, I'm looking forward to it too," she grinned, nipping his lobe as she settled back down by her husband, her sexy pair of legs brushing against his pants.

April grinned at Sam's comment and the way his foot moved on her perfectly smooth stems. "Mmm, Cassie's piqued my curiosity about Sam, too," she said with a grin. Though he was a sexy beast, her heart belonged to Matt, and just to prove her little point, she put her hand on his thigh, squeezing and rubbing it gently.

Matt shivered at her teasing and slowly grew hard"Mmm, I can't wait"He said with a chuckle.

Same grinned at them and nodded"Lets get some food and then go"

Cassie smiled and had to admit that she was proud of herself and of April. Being able to share even a little took a huge leap of faith. And now that she was in the spot, she was glad that she was taking it. Though she couldn't really be jealous of the woman sitting across the table, she did feel a little more possessive of her own husband. April was beautiful and sensual, and she was stunning in the light of the bar. Jealous wasn't the word. Envious was...until her husband put his hand on her thigh. She smiled and felt at ease once more. "I absolutely agree."

The girls ordered light dishes--the famous kabobs and a fruit salad that they would share. It was ready quickly. April drank hard lemonade and Cassie had a tumbler of brandy. And that about did it for both of them.

Matt rubbed his wife's thigh and smiled at Sam as they both ordered a beer and a simple salad. They ate and drank, both guys holding their wives a little possessively as the ate, both soon finished and and ready to head out to Matt's apartment

Cassie smiled and gently nudged her husband after the bill had been paid. "We should get going, hun," she said, since she was on the inside of the booth.

April moved at these words, her purse of her shoulder. She was nervous about their arrangement, never having done something like this before, but she was excited about it. It explained her trembling a bit as she waited for Matt to join her. She smiled and took his hand when he did. "Shall we?"

Sam stood as the others got up and he took his wife's hand as she stood up"Matt, how about you take Cassie their and I'll drive with April. This way if I lose you, she can give me the directions"He suggested.

Matt stood up and held her arm gently, feeling her tremble a little"That'd have to be up to the girls"He said and looked at April

Back
Top Bottom