Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

April felt a little uneasy about splitting up, but she couldn't deny the logic of her friend's plan. And after all, hadn't she agreed to this in the first place because she'd trusted him and his wife? She beat down the silly nerves and looked at Cassie who didn't seem to be nervous at all.

"It's fine with me. What about you Cass?"

"Sure. Makes sense. Well, then, boys, shall we go?" She asked as she kissed her husband's cheek and then came to Matt's side. April nodded and kissed Matt before taking Sam's hand and waiting for him to lead her out.

Once they were in the car, April slowly began to calm herself, promising herself that all her silly nerves would be worth it. After all, just looking at Sam pretty much guaranteed it.

Cassie sat in the passenger seat with confidence easily resting her hand on his thigh, smiling sweetly. "I'm excited to see your place again. It's been awhile since I've been."

Matt and Sam waited for the girls to decide and they then split up. Matt got into the drivers seat"It has been since you and Sam has been over"He said, smiling as he drove to his house.

Sam smiled at April and started following the others to Matt and April's place"So, you excited about this?"He asked, him and Matt both had obvious hardons wanting attention

Cassie smiled. "I'll be interested to see what kind of sheets you've got," she said with a wink.

April nodded. "Yeah. A little nervous though. I haven't done anything like this before," she said with a little chuckle. "But I'm sure I'll enjoy it."

Matt laughed a little at that and nodded"Comfy sheets"He said as he pulled into the drive way.

Sam nodded"Neither have we. This should be fun"He said, parking next to Matt's car

Cassie grinned and gently rubbed his thigh as he drove, pleased when they arrived. She got out of the car, her dress sliding up her thighs a bit in the process, and then followed Matt up to his apartment. She was thrilled to get a chance to do this.

April smiled and got out with Sam, leading him up to the apartment with the others, grinning as they walked through the door and their guests checked out their surroundings. April put her hands on Matt's shoulders and leaned into him.

Matt smiled at Cassie's hand before he took them up. When they got their, he kissed April and smiled"Would our guests like something to drink or should we hop right into the fun?"He asked, looking at them

Sam put an arm around Cassie when they got there and smiled"Hmmm, I wouldn't mind hopping straight into the action. How about you girls?"

April kissed him back and smiled, resting her head against his as she looked at their guests.

Cassie was impressed with the apartment, pleased for her friends. She smiled as Sam put an arm around her and kissed his cheek. "Action's fine with me. April?"

"Well then, let's get started."

Matt smiled and grabbed Cassie's hand, leading her into the bedroom. Sam let April lead him there and when they were all there, Matt start to take off his clothes, Sam slowly copying him until soon, both guys were nude, both having similarly sized cocks, both at about 10 inches long and thick and both were hard as hell.

Cassie smiled as Matt led her to his bedroom. She'd always wondered what it might be like to be his lover. She was all a'quiver with excitement as he started to take his clothes off. Being the charitable woman she was, Cassie helped him with all those pesky buttons. She was practically salivating as the last of his clothes were removed. The redhead smiled and took him in, enjoying the site. His body was much like her husband's but the skin was a bit paler than her olive-complexioned husband. And his hair, though still sexy, wasn't as dark as she preferred. Still, she would gladly exercise her power as a woman to give him relief...after torturing him a bit. She pulled her hair out of the way and turned, asking him to unzip her. He would find pale, rosy skin with each little inch that he revealed. Nothing more.

April gave Sam a come-hither look as she led him into her bedroom and watched him remove his clothes. It didn't take him long, but he did it in a way that was absolutely thrilling for her. She smiled and came closer running a finger all the way from this beautiful lips of his down his chest all the way down his cock till she was playing with the tip and then let it go. Grinning like a fox, she turned around and had Sam do the same favor Cassie had asked her husband. Once the dress fell down and pooled at her feet, the only thing between them was two wisps of lace that might broken if she'd moved too quickly. Her undergarments did wonders for her golden tan figure, one that was a bit taller but less voluptuous than Cassie's. The two women faced alternate partners and stood, waiting for action or appreciation...or both.

Matt inhaled a little sharply as he unzipped her dress, finding that she had no underwear on under her sleek dress. He smiled at her adn licked his lips"Mmm, beautiful"He said and saw his wife playing with the other guy before she let him undress her. He leaned into Cassie and kissed her lips softly, hands going up and down her sides.

Sam moaned a little as she teased his member and he obliged her in getting her dress off. He smiled when she turned to him and pulled her close to him a little and kissed her neck softly as he unhooked her bra and pulling it off of her"You have a nice chest"He said and reached down to get her panties off

Cassie kissed him back, her hands drinking in his body as she ran them up and down his back and sides, loving the attention he gave her. Her tongue gently pressed against his lips, asking for entrance as she pressed her body against him, enjoying every moment.

April grinned at his comment, taking pleasure in the way he kissed her neck and slowly undressed her. "Mmm, so do you," she said with a grin, leaning back into him just a little. He felt amazing. She leaned into his hands and let him finish removing her clothes altogether. Slower to start, perhaps, but just as much fun.

His lips opened, allowing her entrance into his mouth as his hands moved to her rear, lightly gripping her asscheeks and he grinned into the kiss as he lifted her up and held her in the air against his body. He let his tongue rub against hers as their bodies rubbed against eachother.

Sam kissed her neck more as his hands slid up and down her body as she leaned into him. His lips trailed down to her shoulder then across her neck to the other side"How about we get on the bed?"He asked walking her to the bed

Cassie moaned softly and pressed her voluptuous body against his, enjoying the way he felt against her. She held him tightly as he lifted her into the air, her ass cupped in his hands. "Mmm, I think we're going to have a lot of fun together."

April moaned softly and shivered as kisses trailed along her sensitive skin. She put her hands on his shoulders and walked with him climbing onto the bed and pulling him down on top of her just after, her lips pressed firmly to his.

Matt grinned at her as he rubbed his hard shaft against her wet pussy"We will have a lot of fun"He promised and sat her on top of the dresser, her pussy on level with his so they could fuck like that"How do you want it?"

Sam smiled as he laid on top of her, holding the kiss. He rubbed her pussy and pushed her legs open, head of his cock pressing against her entrance"Want it?"He asked the voluptuous woman under him.

Cassie shivered as he rubbed against her slick, hot flower and spread her legs as he set her down on the dresser. "Mmm, I want it slow and sensual and then fast and hard," she said, tangling her fingers in his hair and pulling him closer so she could kiss him again.

Sam's hands were making her crazy. After he pressed against her, she moaned softly, pulling him closer. "I want it so bad," she groaned, panting softly, grasping him and then pulling him down to her level with a very gently tug. "Give it to me," she begged, her eyes staring up into his.

Matt smiled at her and nodded, kissing her more as he gently pushed into her tight hole. He moaned into the kiss as he felt his thick head sliding into his friends wife. His hands went behind her back, gripping her back softly.

Sam grinned as she said that and he looked down into her eyes"Gladly"He said and his hands gripped her hips before shoving himself into her a little firmly, groaning as he forced his entire length deep into her and waited for her to tell him he could start fucking her

April moaned and bucked her hips up as Sam entered her, her body tensing as her toes curled. "Mmm, yeah," she whispered. She looked up into his eyes, running her hands through his dark hair. "Mmm, fuck me," she moaned.

Cassie moaned as Matt slid into her, delighted to find that he was every bit as big as her husband. And just as hot. She moaned and held his shoulders kissing his neck.

Sam grinned as she tensed under him and when she told him to fuck her, he did. He started thrusting in and out of her, slowly at first and moaning in pleasure as he did so to the beautiful female under him.

Mat6t gasped a little as he felt her kissing his neck and his hips bucked, slamming all the way into her. He then started sliding in and out of her gently, hand gripping her ass tightly

She moaned softly, arching up into him. Her hips bucked up to him. April moaned softly and thoroughly enjoyed him inside of her. "Mmmm, yeah...keep going."

Cassie grinned and held onto him, loving the way he slid into her and out of her mercilessly. "I love it!" she growled.

Sam shoved his hard member in and out of her harder and faster, grunting in pleasure. He felt his orgasm approaching rapidly and was working to get her to cum too.

Matt pulled her off the desk and started bouncing her on his cock, going harder and faster in and out of her"Unnn, getting close"he warned

April moaned loudly, wrapping her arms and legs around her. She kissed him deeply as he worked her body. She was having a marvelous time--Cassie hadn't exaggerated her husband's skills in bed. He was close, and she was right there with him.

Cassie was having a hard time holding back. Matt might have been a bit more skilled than Sam...but she doubted it. It was simply the excitement of the situation. Still, she couldn't say that she wasn't enjoying herself. And it looked like Matt was enjoying her too. "Mmm, yeah! Me too!"

Sam kissed her roughly then, slamming in and out of her as hard and fast as he could. he then shoved in deep, cumming into her hard"Unnnn,"He groaned into the kiss.

Matt kissed her neck as he slid himself in and out of her harder and faster, hearing the others finishing up their first go around. he grinned"I'm getting close Cassie, how about you"He asked, holding himself back from cumming too soon

"Mmm, I'm ready to explode," she groaned, leaning up to press into him as he kept going at it. Cassie loved to know that she was every bit as good as her partners, and she intended to enjoy every second of tonight, just in case they decided to never do it again.

April gasped and moaned loudly, her body arching up into his as she dug her nails into his shoulder blades. As he filled her up, she came, too. Her body was still writhing in pleasure as they kissed. She panted softly and let him stay there, perfectly pleased...for the moment.

Matt kissed her neck and bounced her on his cock more, going as hard and fast as he could. He let out a moan into her neck and shoved all the way into her before he started filling her up with his thick hot cum"Unnnn"

Sam was panting and breathing hard during the kiss. he broke the kiss as he heard the others cumming together"Mmmm, sounds like they had fun too"He said and grinned

April smiled and panted softly as he looked back up at Sam. "Yeah, it does."

Cassie moaned loudly and came hard as Matt filled her. "It feels so good!"

Back
Top Bottom