Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

April smiled and practically purred as she curled up with him, agreeing with his proposal to rest for a bit.

Cassie smiled back and stayed on top of her husband. "Mmm, I think I speak for everyone when I say we need a little break."

Matt shut his eyes so he could rest with his wife. He held her close, smiling happily.

Sam rubbed her back as they all rested together.

(skip to after nap?)

Matt smiled as his eye opened after an hour of napping. He looked at his wife and then at the other couple and smiled before kissing April"Hey hun, wake up"He said gently shaking her.

Sam groaned a little, waking up from the movement of the other guy and his voice. He let out a yawn and then looked around before smiling"Cassie, wake up"He said, rubbing her back

At his gentle shaking, April opened her eyes and looked up at her husband, still a bit drowsy from her sleep. She had almost forgotten Sam and Cassie were there. She was instantly awake again upon realizing that this wasn't the case.

Cassie yawned softly as she woke, Sam's hand on her back reminding her that she'd fallen asleep with him still inside of her. She blushed softly and then remembered they were in their friends' bed. Rubbing her eyes she smiled down at Sam and kissed his cheek.

Matt chuckled when she woke up fully so suddenly"Yes, they're still here"He said with a laugh and then looked at the others"How are you guys holding up?"

Sam kissed her cheek back and looked at the others, hard member in his wife still"I'm still doing good"

April smiled and kissed Matt's neck, nipping it gently in revenge for his little jest. "Good," she said with a smile aimed right at Sam.

Cassie slowly pulled herself off of her husband and rolled over to her back. "Mmm, Me too. Up for another round boys? How shall we go about doing this next one?"

Matt moaned, member growing hard quickly"Hmmm, how about one guy gets mouth and the other gets one of the lower holes on each of you?"He asked, smiling.

Sam grinned at that"I think that sounds good"he said, smiling at April

Cassie smiled and nodded. "Sure. Sounds good to me. I think I'll go first this time, since April took the lead last time." The redhead tossed some fiery locks over her shoulder and smiled. "Where do you want me boys?"

April smiled at Cassie and nodded. "Sure thing, hun. I can wait like a nice girl."

Matt smiled and got up"I'll take the blow job. You can lay on the bed and I'll move so you can suck me"he said

Same smiled and nodded"Okay"He said and helped her get in position on the bed so she was on all fours

Cassie positioned herself perfectly with the help of her husband. The curvy redhead was just waiting for them to begin. Her heave breasts hung below her and her sweet ass faced Sam, her sweet pussy waiting for his cock. She pushed her hair over her shoulders and looked up at Matt. He still looked as hard as ever. She licked her lips and prepared to take on this new experience.

April had an idea and smiled. "I'll be right back," she said with a grin, and then she ran into the closet to get something. She returned with a video camera and the tripod. "To mark the occasion," she said with a smile and then she hit start, setting the camera at the perfect angle to catch it all on film. "Anything I can do for you boys while I'm waiting?"

Matt pushed his member to her lips when the camera was set up"Hmmm, whatever you can think off would be great"He said and stroked the womans hair"Maybe help Cassie give me oral"He suggested.

Sam stroked his wife's ass and pushed his hard cock against her pussy and then pushed in slowly"Mmmm, this feels good"He said, smirkikng

Cassie licked her lips and started to lick up and down Matt's hard length, watching as April moved to her side, the one away from the camera and got to work kissing and licking her husband's cock. The two of them worked together, Cassie moaning as she felt Sam penetrating her pussy. "Mmm, baby you're so good," she moaned, taking Matt into her mouth. She sucked his tip and then started to take more and more in.

April decided to move and crawled underneath Cassie, her head just below her pussy and Sam's cock. She licked the shaft as it went to work in her hot cunt, and played with her clit as well. "Mmm, feel good?" she asked both of them, her lips and tongue caressing his manhood and her womanhood at the same time.

Matt shivered in pleasure as he felt the two woman licking and kissing his shaft. He watched April move under Cassie and knew what she was doing. he let out a moan as he felt her taking his cock in her mouth until he was all the way in her.

Sam slid in all the way and slowly pulled out, moaning as he suddenly felt Aprils lips and tongue playing with his cock and his wifes pussy"Ooooh, it's so good"He said, going in and out of his wife faster, balls in Aprils face

Cassie and April took what they were given. Both enjoyed their time with the men, albeit at different levels. The stunning redhead took her husband's rock hard dick with moans of pleasure, her tongue and lips sucking and playing with Matt. She was having the time of her life.

April grinned and got immense satisfaction from the fact that she was doing so much to pleasure the both of her friends, all as she was captured on film with the rest of them.

Sam shoved in and out of his wife harder and faster"Gonna cum"he warned and shortly after, filled her with hot cum, pulled his hard cock out of her so she was leaking his cum.

Matt grinned as he enjoyed the blowjob"Getting close"He told Cassie, wanting to cum in her mouth

April licked Sam as he pulled out of his wife and then started to eat her out, enjoying Sam's taste as she went at it. Cassie moaned loudly after she'd been filled and soon felt April on her. It was too much and so she came without much stimulation at all. She moaned softly and sucked Matt harder wanting him to have some of the fun.

Sam watched the woman eating out his wife and grinned at that"Now that is hot"

Matt gripped her hair and moaned as he came in her mouth, hips bucking a little

As April ate Cassie out, she appreciated both her husband's moans as he released, and her friend's observation. She continued until Cassie came again and then licked her clean before relaxing down on the bed. Cassie moaned and swallowed all of Matt's seed, loving the feeling of being eaten and tasting another man all at once.

"Ohh, God... That was amazing," Cassie said, sitting up and getting away from both Matt and his wife, though she paused so he could let go of her hair.

April smiled and looked up at Sam. "Guess it's my turn," she said with a grin.

Sam grinned as he watched the others finish and then smiled at April"Mhm. Cassie, you plan on eating April out too?"He asked as he got April up onto all fours and putting his cock to her lips.

Matt chuckled and kissed Cassie before pushing his cock against his wife's pussy"You should do it Cassie"

Cassie grinned and kissed Matt back, pressing against him for a moment before she looked at April. "Well, It's only fair I return the favor, right?" She grinned and then kissed Sam before she lay down on the bed and waited for the others to get ready.

April kissed Sam's tip as he pressed it against her lips, shivering as her husband pressed against her entrance. She moaned softly and ran her tongue up and down Sam's length, kissing it and nuzzling it a little. When she was sure he was as hard as he could be, she took him into her mouth and started to suck him off.

The two guys shivered a little and moved April so she was on top of Cassie while April sucked on Sam's throbbing cock. Sam moaned as he reveled in the pleasure her cock licking and sucking gave him.

Matt waited until all four were together before he started to push his large member into his wife's tight hole, going slowly so Cassie could watch it disappear into April

April continued to suck Sam enthusiastically as she felt her husband slowly thrust into her. She moaned and felt her breasts move as Cassie reached down to play with them while she watched Matt's cock move in and out of his wife.

Sam gripped her hair, moaning in pleasure as she sucked him off so well. Matt pushed himself into her all the way and then pulled out slowly before starting to fuck her at a slow and gently pace so Cassie could participate

puppyslave said:
Sam gripped her hair, moaning in pleasure as she sucked him off so well. Matt pushed himself into her all the way and then pulled out slowly before starting to fuck her at a slow and gently pace so Cassie could participate

April moaned as Matt filled her with his cock. She sucked Sam harder and rocked her hips. Cassie moaned and sucked the base of Matt's cock and licked at April's clit.

Back
Top Bottom