Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

Matt smiled at her as he waited for her to take them to the jewelry store.

Jake was just as happy as he went to his car and headed home in his car

April drove them to the store he'd suggested, glad that she was in the driver's seat for a change. It wasn't often that she drove her own car anymore since she went most places with Matthew. She didn't mind, but it was a nice change to drive. When they arrived, she parked perfectly and then got out, locking the door once he was our.

After a short shower, V pulled on her pajamas and got into bed, setting the alarm.

Matt smiled as he got out and took her hand"Lets go in"He said and headed inside with her.

Jake got home and after a nice shower, he got his night clothes on and went to bed

April smiled and walked in with Matt. She took his hand and stayed close, taking a look at the shiny things all around her. Some rings were beautiful, others gaudy, and others plain. She wasn't sure which would be most appropriate so she just took her time looking. "Hey, I've got an idea. Why don't I look for a ring for you and you can look for one for me?"

V slept peacefully that night, enjoying herself.

Matt looked around at the rings, wondering what one would be good for her"Sounds good"He said and went to the rings for females and looked around, soon getting one that would look good on her"Hey April, come try this on"he said and waited for her with the clerk.

diamond_engagement_ring.jpg

April looked around and didn't really get a chance to get too deep into it before she heard him calling her. She smiled and came over, awed when she finally saw the ring. She slipped her finger into it and smiled as it reflected the light her way. "It's beautiful."

He watched her face as she put it on"I think we have your ring"He said and kissed her cheek and slipped the ring off her finger and handed it to the jeweler and waited for her

She saw a silver band similar to her ring, a few small diamonds encrusted in it with the same cut. She pointed it out to him and said, "How about that one for you?"

He smiled at the one she pointed at"That one looks like a good one and it matches yours"He said and waited for the clerk to get it out

"That was the point." She smiled and kissed his cheek as the ring was brought to him.

April couldn't keep herself from smiling as she saw him hand over his bank card for the teller. When would she wake up, she wondered. For all of the fantasy-like things she was experiencing, however, she had to say that this was the most wonderful of them all. She kissed Matt's cheek and put an arm around him as they waited, two people who were really getting married.

Matt kissed her cheek back and took the two ring cases as they were handed to him with the card and the receipt"Thank you"He said and held his fiancee close as he lead her out to the car"I love you"

She smiled and kissed him softly. "I love you too. So, what should we do now? Celebrate?"

He kissed her back and grabbed her ass"Hmm, sounds good. How about we get some wine and champaigne, we go home, get drunk and have fun"He said, mostly joking

She laughed and kissed his lips softly. "Well, it's not quite what I had in mind," she said with a little laugh. "But if you want, we can certainly do that later."

"I feel like we should tell someone. Don't you? Maybe we should tell our parents?"

"That might be for the best." April smiled and patted his shoulder. Should we do it separately? Or put them on speaker and do it together?"

((Fair enough...now...to transition...))

After a phone call was placed to each parental unit involved, April smiled and put a hand on her fiance's shoulder. "Well, we did it. Where should we go now? Directly to the liquor store?" she joked, kissing his cheek. Her parents had seemed ecstatic to hear the news, but it was a little harder to read Jake's response. He'd sounded pleased, but for some reason, she wondered if there was something more to it all...

Jake hung up after getting the news, pleased his son had found someone but was still a guy and had the tiniest twinge of disappointment that April was taken. He perked up remembering his evening date with his girlfriend and wondered what she was up to.

Matt chuckled and kissed her deeply, smiling as she said that"If that's what you want"He said and hugged her"Do you want to go out for dinner or stay in and have fun?"

Back
Top Bottom