Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

Matt smiled at her and kissed her"I love you"He said and went to the check in"I'd like a room for the night"He said and let the man check them in with his credit card.

Jake chuckled at her excitement and the kisses. He then blinked a little at that"Really?"He asked and smiled happily at that

April looked around the lobby as she waited for Matt to come and get her. She noticed someone staring at her. The man didn't look away, even after she noticed him there. Thoroughly creeped out, she walked to the desk where she could depend on her fiance to protect her.

V laughed. She hadn't thought he would take it literally, but she couldn't deny that even without the kidding, it was true. "Yeah, I do." She tore off another bite of her cake and popped it into her mouth.

(who's the creepy guy?)

Matt took her hand when he got his card back and the key card and room number. He went to the elevator with her and smiled as they went to their floor.

Jake smiled at that, feeling really happy"I love you too"He said hesitantly and then kissed her lips and hugging her with his free arm

((I'm not sure yet lol. Wanna decide?))

April stayed close to him, kissing him as the elevator closed. "There was a creeper in the lobby checking me out. I'm not sure who it was."

V kissed him back and let him hold her. "I'm glad," she said with a bright smile.

(Maybe he ends up raping her when she goes to get ice or something? I don't know)

Matt held her close"I'm sorry"He said"I'll protect you"He promised.

Jake smiled happily at her and held her in on arm as he went with her too the tunnel of love

((How about he tries and almost gets away with it? I'd really rather she didn't have to go through something so traumatic. And what kind of damage would that do to Matt's psyche?))

April snuggled close to him and closed her eyes. "Thank you, baby."

When they got there, the operator gave them a look, but helped them into the giant, swan-shaped boat and let them go. V leaned against him and picked more of her funnel cake off, nibbling at it as the ride started for the two of them.

(how about he tries and matt stops him?)

Matt smiled as he held her. He led her to the room after the elevator opened.

Jake was happy as he sat with her, holding her close as they went through the ride slowly.

((Sounds like it could work))

April smiled and kissed him once they were inside the room. She pressed him against the wall as she kissed him.

Jake's arms felt just as good as she remembered. "I like the carnival," she said softly, snuggling into his side.

Matt blushed at the sudden intimacy and smiled at her"Mmm"He moaned and kissed her back deeply

Jake smiled at her and rubbed her side gently as they floated in the water"Me too"He said and smiled

April smiled and kept him there for a few more moments, kissing him and rubbing his sides. "Mmmm, now I see why you like doing that to me."

She watched the scenery around them change into a love scape and chuckled at a few of the things she saw, finding them overly corny. She was loving the fact, however, that the tunnel was a long one indeed. V turned to him and kissed his cheek. "So, are you still happy that you asked me out?"

He smiled at her and let his arms drape over her shoulders"Hehe, It is fun and always gets me turned on"He said and shivered as she rubbed his sides"I can see why you like being on the receiving end"

Jake chuckled as he watched the scenery pass as they floated by them. He turned to her and smiled at her"Yes, I am. are you happy you came?"

She smiled and kissed his neck softly, keeping him against the wall as she rubbed his sides. "Mmm, I'm glad we can switch roles like this."

V kissed his lips this time and smiled. "Are you kidding? I have a man who likes the carnival and buys be funnel cake! I'm on top of the world."

Matt moaned softly at the kiss and the rubbing"Mmmm"He said and wrapped his arms around her neck loosely"It feels a little weird being the girl, but I like it"He said, chuckling.

Jake kissed her back and smiled at her"I'm glad"He said and hugged her

She laughed and kissed his lips softly. "Good. Now, shut up." That said, April kissed him again and started to undo his pants.

V smiled and kissed him, enjoying her time with him.

He smiled at that and let her kiss him and undo his pants, his large member hard"Mmmm"

Jake kissed her more and then looked ahead as the ride was coming to an end

"Oooh, excited already, hun?" she teased. She kissed his neck as she worked at removing his shirt next.

V pulled away as the end came into view and ate the last of her funnel cake before the short ride ended. "Hmmm, before we leave we have to ride the ferris wheel. It's my favorite."

Matt blushed a little"Mhm"He said and helped her get his shirt off.

Jake finished off his cotton candy and then nodded"Sounds good"He said"We can hit a game booth on the way.

April had him out of his clothes in no time before she started to take her clothes off too. She kissed him deeply when she was down to nothing more than her panties and slowly started to guide him toward the bed.

V smiled. "We can hit all kinds of booths if you want. I'm in no hurry."

Matt licked his lips as he watched her undress. He kissed her back before following her to the bed, smirking.

Jake smiled at her"Me neither"He said, heading to the game where you have to knock down the bottles. After they went through a few games he had won a large stuffed animal and a small one, both of which he gave to her

April smiled and pushed him down onto the bed, kissing him.

V smiled, hugging her new stuffed animals to her. "Thanks for these, Jake. They're so cute." She stayed close to him and hugged him as well. "Not as cute as you though."

Matt gasped as he fell to the bed and wrapped his arms around her as she kissed him.

Jake smiled at her"Thanks he"He said and walked with her to the ferris wheel. He had had to play a lot of games to get the big toy, but the look on her face was worth it.

April kissed him deeply, her tongue slipping into his mouth. Her hands traveled down his body and came down to his dick.

Once they were in their little cart in the ferris wheel, she set her animals on the seat across from them and snuggled up to him. "Thank you for going out with me tonight."

Matt let his lips open and let his tongue play with hers as he moaned into the kiss.

Jake smiled at her and hugged her as they sat in the cart"It's my pleasure"He said and kissed her lips.

Veronica smiled and kissed him back, enjoying her evening as the ride continued.

April kept her hand moving, stroking his dick. "I love you." And then her lips were back on his, sucking on his tongue.

Jake kissed her more as the ride continued and soon they had to get off

Matt grinned"I love you too"He said and moaned as he was stroked and his tongue sucked on

Back
Top Bottom