Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

V smiled and took in the site of the entire carnival and part of the city before the ride was over, though she'd kissed Jake for a good deal of it. She picked up her toys, once the ride was done and carried them with her once the ride was stopped. She smiled, her lips slightly swollen from the kissing she'd done. "Where to now?" she asked.

April continued to stroke him, playing with his tongue as she rubbed against him. She'd never been quite so aggressive with Matt before, but she'd never really had many chances at it either. She smiled and kissed him again and again, her eyes closed as she enjoyed the power. She wanted to bring him incredibly close before she let him have all of her. Slowly, she pulled away from his lips and started to kiss and lick her way down his body, licking at the sensitive nipples and belly button before she got down to his shaft. She smirked before she started to lick his tip. The night was still young, and before it was over, she wanted him to beg for more.

Jake smiled at her when they got off. He looked around"How about we ride a few more rides and then we can go and relax at either my place or yours?"

Matt was incredibly turned on by how aggressive she was and his orgasm was rapidly building as she stroked him and kissed his sensitive parts. as she licked his shaft, he panted"I'm gonna to cum soon"He warned"Please don't stop"

V nodded. "Sure. How about bumper cars?"

April sucked his tip before licking up and down his shaft. "Not till you cum," she said, winking. And then she took more of him into her mouth.

Jake smiled at that and nodded"Sure, wanna be in the same car or different cars?"

Matt moaned more and started stroking her hair"Oh god, here I cum"He warned and started cumming

"Let's be in different cars. I'm not sure we'd both fit in one with these toys." V smiled and took his hand before leading him toward the ride.

April drank every last bit of his seed down as she watched him. When she was finished she smiled and licked her lips before stroking him again as she climbed back up his body kissing his neck. "Mmm, do you want more, baby?"

Jake chuckled and nodded"Okay"He said as the line for the bumper cars went by quickly and soon they were inside. He kissed her before slipping into one of the cars and waiting

Matt came a lot and when he was finished, he was still hard. He watched her move up his body, purring at the kiss"Mmm, yes. I want more, sexy"

Once she picked her own car she sat with her little animals in her lap and smiled at him over the head of her big sheep. A few moments later, the ride started and she grinned as she drove around hitting as many people as possible, keeping her eye out for the man she came with.

"If you want me, you'll have to beg for me, sweetheart." She smiles and kept stroking him, kissing his neck.

Jake smiled at her and when the ride started he hit some people and people hit him. He then saw V and drove towards her, tapping the car from behind.

Matt moaned more, hips rolling"Please let me fuck you. I want to fill you with my cock."

V laughed and turned around heading after him.

April smiled and then let go of his shaft, kissing him deeply. "Mmm, Okay, baby. Come on and fuck me."

Jake chuckled as he hit her head on with the slow car, chuckling"Hehe"

Matt smiled and kissed her back deeply, pulling her onto his member, pushing his cock into her pussy slowly"Unnnn"

V laughed and backed up, only to plow into him again before scooting off.

April moaned as he pulled her down onto his cock. "Mmm...Fuck me Matt. Get on top and fuck me until you can't anymore."

Jake smiled at her amd headed towards her, stopping as the ride ended. He chuckled and got out, helping her with the toys"That was fun"He said, smiling.

Matt smiled up at her and rolled on top of her"In just this position?"He asked teasingly as he started fucking her hard and fast, wanting to spend all night fucking and making love to her.

"That was fun," Veronica said as she stepped out of the little car. She smiled as he took a toy and carried it with him. You know we have to go on the teacup ride, right?" she laughed. "It's my favorite fast ride."

"Mmm, any way you want, and any way you can, lover." She kissed him deeply as he started to thrust into her. She moaned as she got used to it, clutching him close to her.

Jake smiled at her declaration and nodded"That's a funny ride"He said as she lead him to it and they waited in line.

Matt kissed her back, smiling into the kiss as his hips smacked against hers as he fucked her hard and fast. He broke the kiss to moan loudly as he came hard deep into her pussy"Unnn, that's 2"He said and after cumming, he pulled out and flipped her over, pulling her ass up"Time for anal"

V laughed and held his hand while they waited in line. She made sure they were in the same cup before they were loaded up and she smiled at him when they were finally in. Once the ride started, the world became a sea of swirling colors and the sounds of laughter and screaming.

April moaned loudly as he came inside of her, her own body releasing at that same time. She barely had time to catch her breath before he made his statement and then flipped her over, pulling up her ass. She gasped softly before she braced herself for his member inside of her ass.

Jake smiled at her as they went through the line. He held the stuffed animals as they spun on the ride, him laughing happily

Matt gripped her hips and pushed his throbbing member into her ass, groaning"mmm"He moaned and then proceeded to slam in and out her her ass, moving a hand to finger her cunt.

V laughed and leaned against him as the ride swung them around, bringing her closer and closer as the ride went on. When it stopped, she was a little dizzy--just the way to be when getting off the teacup ride.

As Matt gripped her hips, April relaxed her muscles and felt him push into her. She groaned and once he was in, clenched the sheets. She moaned as he started to finger her and then slammed into her. "Oh, God!"

Jake stood up wobbly and chuckled"The end is always the best part"He said and smiled as he walked with her carefully off the ride.

Matt thrust in and out of her grunting as he finger fucked her pussy while his large cock slid in and out of her tight hole.

She smiled at Jake as they dizzily made their way out and wrapped an arm around his waist as they walked. "What should we ride next?" V asked.

April moaned louder as he really pounded into her and let his fingers do whatever they pleased inside of her. She was starting to get closer to her climax, but, for now, she was enjoying herself thoroughly.

Jake kissed her cheek and looked around"How about we ride the rollercoaster?"

Matt grunted as he fingered more as he slowed down his thrusting while pushing in harder and deeper"Un un un"He grunted, cock throbbing

V smiled and nodded. "Okay. I think this should probably be the last one though. If I do any more after this, I'll probably get sick."

April moaned and couldn't help but feel closer. "So....close!"

He nodded"I know how you feel"He said as they got to the line and stood together.

Matt then slammed in all the way and let out a loud moan as he started spraying hot cum into her tight hole

Once they were on the ride in their little car, she pressed against him for a moment and smiled as she kissed his cheek. She didn't know what it was about tonight, but she really was enjoying herself.

April moaned loudly and found herself cumming as he emptied himself into her again.

Jake smiled at the kissed and hugged her gently before the relatively calm rollercoaster started.

Matt kept fucking her ass after cumming"How should I do it this time, baby?"

True to form, Veronica squealed when the other women screamed and held his hand when she felt particularly frightened. When the short ride was over, she smiled, having had just about enough for tonight. "Any last requests?" she asked, stretching a little bit, her animals still with her.

"Mmm, fuck my tits, baby."

Back
Top Bottom