Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

V smiled as Jake pulled away. She took the moment to catch her breath, blushing only a little at how he told her it had been wonderful. "Would you like more?" she asked.

She smiled and kissed him back. "I love getting it from you, no matter where you put it."

He smiled and nodded at her question"I would very much like more"He said, rubbing her back.

Matt kissed her more and grinned"I love you"He said, grabbing her ass

Slowly, V slid off of his lap and took his hand, guiding him to her bedroom. She grinned and led him to her bed for a much more comfortable stay.

He smiled as she took his hand and she followed her into the room. When they got to the bed, he smiled"Should we get into something more comfortable?"

"How would you be more comfortable?" she asked, coming closer to him.

April grinned and kissed him again. "Mmm, I love you too. Feeling tired, baby? Should we stop for now?"

He smiled and slipped his shirt off"Like this"He said, revealing his we muscled form

Matt grinned at her"Hmm, I think I can go one more time"He said, lifting her up as he stood and held her against a wall

She smiled at him as his shirt left his body. She took in the form she'd fantasized about more than once. Just as sexy as she imagined. She smiled at him and pulled off her own shirt to match him, for the most part. Her bra held her perfectly and her flexible, curvy form waited for his compliment or exploration.

April laughed and let him put her against the wall, kissing him deeply as she was pinned.

Jake let out a slow breath as his eyes took in her great looking body, hands slowly rubbing her sides.

Matt kissed her back as he held her against the wall and then pushed his hard member up into her quickly

V smiled softly and let him slide his hands up and down her sides as she took in his body again, her hands rubbing his chest gently.

April gasped as he entered her, moaning as she got used to the feel of him again. He felt amazing.

Jake shivered as he felt her hands and he slowly went behind her back, hand unclasping her bra.

Matt moaned as he went in all the way and started to slide in and out of her

V smiled softly as she felt the clasp come undone, the extra support gone. She kissed his lips softly before she pulled away and let it slide off of her body.

April moaned loudly and arched her back as he thrust into her. She kissed his neck and gently nipped at it.

Jake smiled at her and watched her pull away, eyes watching as the bra fell and then settled on her breasts"Beautiful"

Matt moaned at the feel of her mouth on his neck and he went in and out of her slowly

She blushed as he called her beautiful, his eyes focusing on her newly exposed body. "Really?" she asked, rubbing his shoulders now.

April moaned softly as he moved inside of her. He felt incredible every time.

He smiled and grabbed her breasts gently"Mhm"He said, rubbing them softly.

He moaned as he went harder and faster, face going into her neck as he panted and grunted

She moaned softly as he started to play with her breasts. He had a gentle touch and she was glad that he'd started out slowly with her. Her hands rubbed down his shoulders and to his sides, her eyes focusing on his chest for a moment. He was so hot...

April squeezed his shoulders and arched her back, leaning her head against the wall as he fucked her. "Oh, God...Matt! I'm so close!"

Jake smiled as he watched her reaction to his chest. He gave her breasts a squeeze and then kissed her lips slowly.

Matt smirked as he heard her and went in and out as hard as he could befiore pumping her full of warm thick cum.

V moaned softly and kissed him back, slowly coming closer to him.

April moaned and came just as he did, her body arching against the wall, accepting his cum hungrily.

Jake smiled and held the kiss as his hands found her nipples, rubbing them slowly and gently.

Matt grunted as he finished cumming, cock going soft, possibly for a long while"Hehe, looks like it's time to rest, fiancee"

V moaned softly as he rubbed her nipples, slowly waking them with his touch. They were pert and hard in no time at all, just waiting for him.

April moaned and panted, laughing as she leaned against the wall. "Mmm, I agree," she said, putting her arms around him and letting her legs go back under her. "Mmm, thirsty?"

Jake grinned at the hard nipples before slowly taking one into his mouth and sucking on it softly.

Matt let her get back on her feet and kissed her gently"Very"He said and headed to the bed to lay down.

V blushed, gasping as he took a nipple into his mouth. She shivered and ran her hands through his hair, closing her eyes for a moment.

She smiled and went to the bathroom taking the two glasses and filling them with water. It wasn't quite cold enough for her, but she drank some anyway, bringing him a glass. "Here you go. I think I'm going to get some ice. I saw a machine a little further down the hall." That said, she put on his shirt and a pair of panties, heading for the door with the keycard in hand.

((Did we still want to do the attempted rape?))

(Sure)

Jake sucked a little more before he switched to the other and sucking on it.

Matt watched her go and got up, dressing in a robe to hurry after, wanting to get a snack from the vending machine. He headed out soon after her. A man watched her come to the machine and snuck up, grabbing her.

V moaned softly and shivered as he sucked on her breasts. It had been quite a while since anyone had been interested enough in her to do anything like this for her. It had also been awhile since she'd let anyone touch her.

April was already at the machine when she heard the door close. Despite feeling a little light-headed and very tired, she'd made it a pretty fast trip, not wanting to be caught in this kind of outfit. Unfortunately for her, she was quite literally ensnared by a man the instant she was at the machine. She gasped and screamed--letting out more of a yelp than anything.

Jake nipped one of her nipples and then let go, grinning at her"Nice"

Matt heard her voice and ran to her, getting there just in time to stop the perverted asshole from getting her to the ground. He smashed the guys face into the ice machine, knocking him out before going to her"Are you okay?"He asked worried

"I'll take that as a compliment, coming from you," she teased, watching him.

April scrambled away from the man as soon as she was free and huddled in the corner. She shivered and put her arms around Matt, holding him close. "I'm fine, I'm fine," she said, trembling.

Back
Top Bottom