Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

He carried the basket and blanket down to beach. He laid the blanket out and sat on it

Matt smiled at her"I'll do whatever you want"

V walked with him and sat next to him on the blanket. She smiled at him and before he could do anything else, she kissed his lips softly. "Thank you," she said.

April thought for a moment and smiled. "Would you marry me?"

Jake smiled at the kiss and hugged her"Thank's for coming"

He smiled and pulled her to him"Of course"He said"Was that your proposal?"He teased

She snuggled close to him, staying in his arms. "Who can say no to that face?" she asked, teasing him.

"What would you do if it was?" she asked, staying where he'd pulled her to him.

He chuckled at the and tickled her sides a little, smiling.

Matt smiled"Well, first you'd need to get on one knee before asked"He said, wondering if she would

She smiled and did as he asked, leaving his side to kneel on the floor on one knee. "Would you marry me, Matthew?"

V let Jake tickle her and she giggled as he did so. She leaned into him and rested her head on his shoulder. "It's beautiful here."

He blinked in surprise and then blushed as his eyes watered"Y..yes I would love to marry you"

Jake kissed her as he rested on him"I have a more beautiful site on me"

April smiled and got up, kissing his lips softly. "Thank God."

V smiled and snuggled there. "Smooth. I'm going to have to start keeping track of those great one-liners," she said. She kissed his lips softly.

He kissed her back and smiled"I love you April"

Jake chuckled at that and returned the kiss"Want some wine?"

April couldn't seem to stop smiling as she watched him. "I love you too," she said, unsure of how she would have recovered if he would have turned her down.

V nodded. "Alright. I wouldn't mind it," she said with a smile.

He smiled and pulled her into his lap"We need a shower then we can get dressed and get rings"

Jake took out a couple cups and a bottle

She smiled and kissed him lovingly. "I'm so happy," She said, letting him lift her into his lap again. "But we can take our time," she said with a smile.

V smiled and appreciated the gesture. "What can I do to help?"

He smiled and lowered her onto his member"you really want to wait?"he teased

Jake smiled and opened the wine"Enjoy"He said, smiling at her before pouring them both a cup

She moaned and kissed his lips softly as he lowered her onto his member. "Oooh....do you?"

V smiled and took her cup before raising her glass to his health and kissing his cheek softly.

He lifted her up and down on him"A little. I'd like to get you a ring soon thought"He said, moaning softly.

He clinked her glass with his and kissed her cheek back before sipping the wine"I can only have one glass of wine"He said"I'm driving"

She laughed and nodded. "Then I shall only have one glass, too," she said, savoring the taste. "It's a beautiful night."

April moaned softly and moved her hips as well. "Mmm, me too."

She kissed him back and licked his neck. "I'd love to."

V smiled at him and shook her head. "Not now, thanks. Maybe another time? I just want to stay here with you for now. Want to know anything else about me?"

He held her on his cock and stood up with her in his arms. He grinned and started bouncing her on his cock.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around her after finishing the wine"I'm fine for now"He said and rubbed her sides.

She smiled and kissed his lips softly, admitting to herself that she was slowly falling for him. He was sexy, romantic, sensitive, and sweet. Aside from his past with womanizing, he was the perfect man. And he hadn't broken during their bet. Maybe she was dreaming...but she wanted to stay with him.

April moaned loudly and let gravity help take her for a ride as he lifted her and moved her up and down his cock. She wrapped her legs around him and held him tight. "Mmmm, that's amazing."

Jake smiled at her and returned the kiss"Want to go to my place or yours?"

Matt grunted and moaned as he bounced her more"Mmmm, sooo good"

She laughed and smiled. "Whose is closer?" she asked.

April moaned loudly and kept bouncing with him, helping him as he fucked her while he stood.

Jake took a moment to think"Yours"He said and kissed her neck softly.

Matt moaned as his orgasm approached rapidly and then he came in her as he bounced her on his cock.

"Let's go then," she said with a little smile, her eyes closed as he kissed her neck.

April cried out and came with him, unable to stop herself.

He stood up with her and collected the things he had brought with them, leading her up to the car. He put the things into the trunk and helped her into the car before getting in and drove to her place.

He groaned and kissed her softly as his member softened and then popped out of her"Mmm"

Back
Top Bottom