Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

Jake beamed at the complement and then looked at her body as she sat"You look lovely in that dress"

He took some more"Any chance of getting you up on the table and me licking syrup off of you?"

"Thank you. I've been waiting for a chance to wear it," she said, smiling. "You look very sharp in your suit," the pretty woman said.

She laughed and kissed him. "Well, I want more toast first, but you have an excellent chance at licking syrup off of me today.

Jake smiled at that"Thank you"He said as they were handed menus. He opened it and looked through it.

Matt licked his lips"Can't wait"He said and started eating again

She smiled as the waiter poured their water and then asked if there was something more he could get them. Veronica was fine, but she wondered what Jake would do. She merely opened her menu to try to choose something that was delicious, but wouldn't cost her boss an arm and a leg. He'd be just a little less attractive without them.

April smiled at his eagerness and ate a few more pieces before she was sufficiently full. She took her plate to the sink and rinsed off the syrup, making sure it came off before she came to the table once more and sat in her chair, looking at him.

Jake looked at her and smiled"Order anything you'd like"He said and ordered a plate of slightly expensive raviolis

Matt smiled and finished off the last of the french toast and then slowly cleaned off the dishes, taking his time to tease her

"Sure." She glanced at her menu and the ordered some chicken parmesean, and smiled as the waiter went off. "Mmm, so what did you plan to talk about on our date?" she asked, tilting her head, curious about him.

April merely toyed with the syrup container, teasing him back.

Jake smiled at her as he sipped the water"You"He replied.

Matt finished and then walked to her with a hard cock

She blinked and chuckled. "What would you like to know about me?" she asked, leaning forward a little.

April smiled and kissed him softly. "Would you like syrup?" she asked.

Jake smiled at her and thought a moment"i want to know about your past"

Matt licked his lips and smiled at her"Sure, hunny"

"My past? Which part?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. "There's more than a little, you know."

She handed him the syrup and sat on the table, her towel tossed to the side.

Jake looked at her"Lets start with your likes, dislikes, turn ons, and turn offs then"

Matt took the bottle and laid her on her back, pouring some onto her nipples and then on her pussy"Mmmm, looks yummy"

"Hmmm....I like you, I think," she said with a wink. "I don't like when you flirt with other girls, and it really makes me swoon when you look at me the way you did today. I haven't figured out what turns me off yet, but give it time."

She shivered as it flowed down over her pussy and hit her breasts. "Mmm, it feels good."

Jake smiled as he listened to her"Okay"He said and then looked at her slightly wantingly like he had earlier.

Matt slowly went down and started to like her pussy clean of syrup.

She smiled and looked away from him, her heart racing a bit. She took a sip of her water and looked out to the bay, finding it beautiful. "What else do you want to know about me?" she asked, returning her attention to him.

"April moaned softly and shivered as his tongue went to work."

Jake kept his eyes on her and bit his lip"Well, where'd you go to school, what are your hobbies. things like that"

Matt licked her pussy clean fast and then started working on her large breasts

Veronica thought for a moment and watched him as she answered, "Well, I went to school at a small business college and got a few degrees, but you could have found that out from my resume. Hmmm... My high school class was pretty big, and I was one of the popular girls that no one wanted to kill." She smiled and took another sip of water. "I like to read and do yoga, but I also like to write, and I play the piano. I can't really sing though," she said. "Hmmm...I watch older movies, especially when I'm sick, and I collect lingerie," she said, throwing in the last one just to see what he would do.

April moaned and groaned, letting him start to lick off her breasts, wondering if he was enjoying himself.

Jake listened, impressed and at the last part, lust filled his eyes for a moment and then he blushed deeply.

He then sucked on one of her nipples, one hand stroking his hard cock

V laughed and shook her head. "I was just kidding about that last one, but I do have a lot of lingerie, I suppose." She shrugged and took another sip of water. His eyes, however, had momentarily sent shivers through her body. So he wanted her...

April moaned as he sucked at her nipple, enjoying the way everything felt.

Jake blushed more at that and then chuckled a little"Nice"he said and smiled at her"Here's our food"he said as their food was set down in front of them.

Matt sucked more, hand stroking her pussy. He enjoyed pleasuring her. It was fun.

Jake's blush, a rarity in itself, made her smile. Not just because she could get him to do it, but because it was adorable. She smiled at him and looked over the nice presentation of her food and smiled. "This looks great," she said, picking up her fork.

April moaned a little louder and arched into him, her body enjoying the sensations quite thoroughly.

Jake nodded and smiled at her"It does"He said and slowly started eating, enjoying the meal.

Matt slid a finger into her and smirked"So, what happened to getting back at me?"He teased

"You're expecting it now," she groaned. "I can't get back at you yet," she moaned.

V smiled and ate her food, watching the bay and smiling at Jake now and then. "So, how do you think this little date of ours is going?"

He fingered her slowly and chuckled as he licked her nipples"If you say so'

Jake swallowed and then smiled"Good"He said"How are you enjoying it?"

"So far, I'm liking it," V said with a smile. "I like getting to know you this way. So much better than scheduling your appointments," she teased. "Where did you to go school?" she asked.

"Mmmm, Matthew...." it felt so good to have him touch her this way. "I love you," she murmured.

Jake smiled at that and chuckled"I went to a business school and a private school before that. Pretty boring"

Matt kissed her lips"I love you too"He said and rubbed her gspot

Back
Top Bottom