Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

Deciding that she wouldn't take this lying down, she took his cock into her hand and started to stroke him as he pleasured her.

V chuckled. "Well, I'll only claim you if you can resist her," she said, watching Jake. "Do you think you could?"

Matt moaned a little"Not much of getting back"He teased, fingering her more

Jake hopped off the swing and carefully stopped her swing and then pulled her into his arms"If i have you, i can resist anyone"He said, smiling at her

April groaned. "Mmmm, maybe I won't let you finish," she said, pouting.

V squealed and hung onto her chains as Jake stopped her. She was about to say something about him wanting to hurt himself when he took her into his arms and said quite possibly the sweetest thing she'd ever heard him say. She smiled softly and kissed his cheek. "Okay, you've got yourself a date. But I make no promises."

Matt moaned softly"Mmmm, that would be a punishment"He agreed and pushed a third finger into her

Jake smiled at her and kissed her lips"Lets go get ready then"

April moaned and leaned against him. "Oh, God...So close..."

V blushed and let him kiss her. She smiled at him and nodded, taking his hand. "Sure, let's go."

Matt grinned at that and set her up at the edge of the tub. He got up and pushed his cock into her pussy and started fucking hard and fast.

Jake smiled and let her lead the way"I can't wait for the date"

April gasped and moaned loudly as he fucked her.

"Well, unless you want me to go like I am now, you'll have to," she teased, leading him along a little faster than how she'd walked him on the way there. She was excited about it.

Matt grunted and grinned, wanting her to cum first

Jake smiled as he noticed that she was going faster. He went with her at that speed

It didn't take a long time for her to get them back to her apartment and she let them both in through the security doors before heading back up to her rooms. She looked up at him and smiled. "Do you need to go and get ready?" she asked. "Or are you just going to wait for me?"

Jake smiled at her"I'll go change and be back to pick you up in 30 minutes"He said and kissed her on the forehead"I'll be back soon"

April moaned and came hard, not having expected him to do what he'd done. She really was going to have to teach him a lesson later. For now, however, she needed a break.

She smiled and nodded, enjoying his kiss before retreating back into her apartment, locking the door behind her. She started to strip as she headed into her bedroom, already planning what she was going to wear. She had so much to do in thirty minutes...

Outside of her apartment a woman who looked remarkably like April smiled at Jake as she walked by, winking as she headed to her apartment.

He smiled as she came and pulled out, saving himself for later when he was sure she'd do something.

Jake barely even noticed the girl as he headed out to his car. He drove quickly to his house and when he got there, he went into his bedroom and changed into a slick black suit that was comfortable and easy to take off. When he was changed he got in the car and headed back to her place.

April gave him a look and then calmly slid back into the water before she got out and dried off. "Mmm, well, now that we've had sex twice this morning, what do you want to do?" she asked, a smile on her face.

V, in the short space of half an hour, had managed to shower, do her hair and make up, and dress in a respectable but sexy outfit. Her hair was down, instead of its usual up do. The top layer was pulled back and the ends were curled to perfection. She wore a beautiful blue dress that hugged her curves in the right places and stopped just above her knees. Her jacket was fairly light, but it was a black trench coat that matched the length. She put on a pair of earrings, a necklace and a bracelet and just waited for him to come to her door.

Matt got out and dried off, towel around his waist"How about breakfast?"

Jake pulled up and pushed the call button to her apartment"I'm here"He said and waited

She smiled and hit the buzzer to let him in. She figured he could come up and get her if he wanted her. She picked up her purse and put on her shoes before walking to her door and unlocking it, her keys in hand as she waited for him to show up.

April smiled and nodded. "Breakfast is always good," she said with a smile.

Jake hurried up the stairs and then knocked on the door, waiting.

Matt smiled and headed with her to the kitchen

V smiled when she heard him knock and then opened the door to reveal herself, looking beautiful. She smiled and saw that he cleaned up nicely--something she already knew. Still, it was for her this time, and she couldn't help but smile about it. "Hey."

April strolled to the fridge and got the materials for French toast.

Jake was about to say hi when he saw her and was struck speechless at how beautiful she looked"Wow"was all he said at that moment.

Matt helped her get the stuff ready

She smiled at him and blushed a little, coming out of her apartment and closing the door behind her. She locked the door and then dropped the keys into her purse before looking up at him again. "Are you ready?" she asked.

April worked with him and made several pieces of toast on the griddle before them. "Mmm, thank you for your help. This will be very tasty.

Jake looked her up and down and then smiled"Of course"He said and took her arm in his before leading her to his car.

Matt smiled at her"No problem. Yes they will"He said and sat at the table

V smiled and took his offered arm, not that he would have let her do otherwise, and then the two of them made their way out of her apartment and into the night for their date. She smiled as they reached his car and waited for him to unlock the door.

April smiled and plated a good deal of French toast while she waited for the last bit of it to cook and filled two glasses with juice, quickly delivering one to him. She set butter and syrup on the table too, before going back and plating the last of the French toast and then sat down, serving them both.

Jake smiled at her and unlocked the car, opening the door for her. when she got in, her got in the driver's seat and headed towards a romantic Italian restaurant.

Matt sipped at the juice and smiled at her"Thanks"He said and put butter and syrup on a couple before eating slowly

V smiled as they came to the place. She was excited to see how this would all play out. "Wow, it looks like a nice place."

April nodded and happily munched on her syrup-covered toast. "Mmmm, of course. These are my favorite."

Jake smiled"It is a nice place"He replied and got out at the valet and helped her out. He gave the keys to the valet parker and then led her inside to the matradee. He let the guy take them to a a table with a view of the bay

Matt finished off his plate and smiled at her"These are delicious"He said and smiled

"You've really outdone yourself," she said as they were seated. "You may color me impressed." V smiled at him as she took off her coat and draped it over her chair, showing off her pretty dress and figure. She smiled at him, wondering what he thought of her.

April grinned as she cleaned her plate as well. "Mmmm, I'm glad you liked it."

Back
Top Bottom