Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

She smiled and shook her head. "It's not that. I'm just not used to you when you're not working. I don't know how to act," she said with a chuckle. "You're welcome to stay, and I'm not upset or anything. I promise."

April groaned and tilted her head back, arching a little.

He smiled at her"Okay"He said and stretched out on the couch

He moaned and came on her face and tits, panting

April moaned and licked her lips. "Mmmm, Matt, that felt good."

Veronica smiled and offered him a marshmallow or popcorn and smiled at him.

"Yes," she said softly. "Cover me with it."

She smiled and sat a little closer to him. "Thank you," she said with a smile.

Matt smiled and moved down, pushing his cock into her pussy

Jake smiled when she moved closer. He slowly put an arm around her

April moaned and bobbed up and down his dick.

Veronica smiled and let him sit with her like that. She ate a marshmallow and watched the classic in good company.

Matt moaned and started humping her slowly"Mmmm baby"He said and kissed her

He ate a few marshmellows as he watched the movie with her.

April groaned and moved her hips, breathing harder as she kissed him hotly.

She smiled and glanced at her boss from time to time, just enjoying being around him. How strange it was to be with him outside of the office. He was still amazingly self-assured out of the office, but there was something different about him.

Matt thrust as hard and fast as he could"Mmmm, so close."

Jake looked over at her and blushed as he saw down her shirt. He then looked back up, pants tenting slowly

She arched her back, so ready it wasn't even funny. "Mmmm, I'm gonna...Oh!" She came and closed her eyes as her body writhed in pleasure, her fists clenching the sheets in ecstasy.

Veronica leaned against him a little more heavily, moving a little. The movie was almost over now.

He grinned as his lover came and pulled out, gripping his cock and covering her belly and pussy in his warm seed"Mmmmm, yes"

Jake held her closer and slowly started to rub her side as the credits rolled

"Oh...I love when you cover me in your cum. It feels so good, Matt." She smiled up at him and let it settle on her.

Veronica blushed a little as he rubbed her side, but let it pass, happy with the current arrangement.

He smiled at her and kissed her"I love covering you in my cum"He said"Unfortunately I'm soft now"He said, smirking

Jake slowly calmed down, the tent going away"Now what?"

"Mmmm, too bad." She stretched out a little and then looked up at him. "This is enough for now," she said with a little smile. "What do you want to do today?"

"I didn't really have anything planned for today," she said. "Just a relaxing day at home." She frowned as she looked up at him and then thought about it for a moment. "Would you like to go for a walk with me? There's a park not far from here."

He chuckled and flicked her clit a little"How about we go and relax in the hot tub?"He suggested

Jake smiled"Sounds like a plan"He said, standing

"Mmm, sounds perfect," she groaned, enjoying him. "How about I get cleaned up a little first?" she asked, sitting up.

Veronica nodded and got up. She pulled on a sweater and her flip flops. Oddly enough, she was pretty excited about it.

Matt smiled at her"I need a quick wash myself"

He held out his arm, waiting for her at the door"My lady"He said teasingly

April smiled and slowly sat up, getting out of bed. "Is that so? How about we get cleaned up together?"

She threw a marshmallow at him and smiled as she took his arm. "Yeah yeah." She picked up her keys and stuffed them in her sweater pocket as the two of them left her apartment and she locked the door behind them.

Matt stood up and took her hand"Sounds good"

He chuckled and held her arm gently as he went with her. He waited for her and then headed with her to the street"Lead the way"

April took his hand and kissed his lips softly as she went to the shower with him.

V smiled and nodded, taking his arm and then leading him outside. Once they were out, she lead him toward a park. "Do you go for walks often?"

Matt stepped into the shower, turning on the water.

Jake smiled at her and shook his head"Not really"He admitted

April slipped into the shower and started to rinse his cum off of her body.

Veronica smiled and shook her head. "You really should get one in every once in awhile." She hugged his arm a little and came closer to him when some unsavory looking men passed. "That is the only downside of going by yourself," she said.

April smiled and started to soap up a wash cloth, slowly rubbing it all over her body. She took her time and gently washed away the sweat and cum that coated her body.

Veronica smiled and walked by his side. "Can you?" she asked.

Back
Top Bottom