Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

Matt stood slowly and walked to the bed, laying with her"Sweet dreams"

Jake got undressed, took a fast shower, and laid in bed, thinking about what might happen the next day

She smiled and cuddled against her lover, glad to be there. "Good night, Matt. Sleep well." That said, she was out like a light.

Veronica smiled and finished her bath, making sure she was beautiful as she had be earlier before going to bed again. She pulled on a long t-shirt and closed her eyes once she slipped into her king-sized bed, reveling in the softness, knowing that she didn't have to wake up early tomorrow. Completely relaxed, she fell asleep and dreamt of nothing but good things.

April smiled when she woke up and snuggled into her man. "Good morning. Wanna call in sick today?" she asked. "It is Friday."

April smiled at Matt and nodded. "Anything at all for you," she teased reaching across his body for the phone. She dialed the number and waited for the office to pick up.

Veronica slept in that morning, glad for the time off. Around noon, she was off to the gym for a good workout.

He leaned up and started sucking on one of her tits as she called in sick for them.

Jake got up early and just relaxed on his couch, watching television. He loved getting days off work.

April closed her eyes and groaned softly as she waited, the person on the other end picked up and she managed to just barely collect herself. "Hello, this is April. Matt wanted me to call in sick for him, he's losing his voice," she started.

Veronica finished up her work out and showered before heading home, heading for her couch to watch a classic movie. When Harry Met Sally was on, and she wanted to see the whole thing this time around. She briefly wondered what Jake was up to, and whether or not, he was keeping up his end of the bargain.

Matt pulled on her nipple softly as she talked on the phone.

Jake got up and decided to go visit her. He got dressed and went to his car, heading to her place

April groaned softly, biting her lip as the person on the phone asked if she would be coming in. "I don't see a reason to be there today, if he's not. I'll just have all of his calls forwarded to my phone or left on his machine," she said looking down at him. Another pause as the person on the other end spoke.

Veronica was just getting cozy, having made popcorn and set up her couch just the way she liked it for movies like this. That's when she noticed that her buzzer was going off. Not having expected anyone, she hit the intercom. "Hello?"

Matt gave her nipple a gently tug with his teeth and grinned at her as his hands groped her ass.

Jake smiled"It's Jake"He said, waiting.

April started to breathe heavier, pulling the phone away from her just a little as he did all of this to her. "Yes, that will be fine," she said softly. "Good bye," she said, practically throwing the phone back to its cradle before looking down at him. "What a naughty thing to do," she said with a little moan.

Puzzled, Veronica let her boss in, wondering if there was something he needed.

Matt grinned at her and pulled her on top of him"I'm a very naughty boss"He replied

Jake smiled as he walked in"Hey Veronica. how are you?"

"I've noticed," April said with a little smile. "What would you like me to do for you, boss? Now that you've riled up your secretary."

"Fine, thanks," she said, locking her door again once he was in. She blinked and looked confused. "Can I get you something to drink?" she asked, remembering her manners. Her hair was down, straight and lovely as it rested on her back. She wore her reading glasses and a pair of black yoga pants with a pink tank top that showed more cleavage that she normally would have at work. Still, she looked much softer, a little younger, and very nice as she stared at him.

Matt smiled and kissed her"Can I get a tit job?"He asked.

Jake smiled as he checked her out"Wow. You look good when you're comfortable"He said and nodded"A drink would be nice"

April smirked. "As long as you're on top," she said, kissing him back.

Veronica blushed and nodded before heading into her kitchen. "W-what would you like?" she asked, opening her fridge. "I've got water, lemonade, iced tea, and a few cans of Coke," she said, looking over the door.

He smiled and flipped on top"Sounds good to me. Want a cum facial?"

Jake smiled"I'll take some water"He said and looked at her"I just wanted to come over and see how you were"

She smiled and nodded. "I want to be covered in your cum before the day is over," she said, licking her lips.

She pulled out a bottle of water and closed the door, a bit surprised by his spontaneity. "I was wondering about that," she said with a smile. "I'm doing fine," she said, handing him the bottle. "You're welcome to come in if you like," she offered.

Matt slipped his cock between her breasts and slowly started thrusting.

Jake smiled at her and walked to her, taking the bottle and drinking slowly

Not really sure what to do, she told him where he could leave his shoes if he was going to stay for awhile. "I was just going to watch a movie," she said. "Would you like to stay for that? Or did you come specifically to talk to me?" she asked, watching him. She felt a little more vulnerable as he stood in her house than she would have felt standing in his office.

April moaned softly and smiled.

He took his shoes off and followed"Sure. Movies are good"He said and smiled at her"Relax"He added

He pushed her breasts against his cock as he thrust more

"I'm sorry, it's just that you've never come by before," she said with a nervous chuckle. "I don't think you've ever even called." She shrugged and hit the play button on her dvd player, the classic movie starting to come up on the screen. She sat down on her sofa and invited him to do the same. It was big and soft, and it made her seem a little smaller than she really was, but she didn't seem to mind.

April moaned softly and helped him, pressing her breasts together so he could do more.

She raised her eyebrows. "Sorry for what?" she asked, looking at him.

April moaned loudly as he pinched her nipples. "Mmm, Matt! So good!"

Back
Top Bottom