Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

Matt smiled as he snapped off pictures"How far can I take this?"He asked after taking a few pictures.

Jake smiled at her as their food arrived and slowly started eating

April smiled and looked up at him. "How far would you like it to go?"

Veronica was glad when the food came so she would have an excuse for the silence that was slowly settling on them. She happily ate her sushi with her chopsticks, hoping that he would say something, since she'd done her part and made small talk that somehow inflated his ego as well.

Matt kissed her and shrugged"I was actually surprised I got this far"He said and chuckled

Jake looked at her and smiled as they ate"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"I made you a promise," she said softly. "I like to keep them," she said, kissing him again.

Veronica dropped a piece of sushi, and looked shocked for a moment, chuckling. "No, sir, I don't. I don't really have time for one with my job. But I like what I do, so I don't mind. I do go on dates from time to time, but there's nothing serious. Why?"

Matt kissed her neck"I want to fuck you from behind while I pull on the lease"

Jake listened as he ate and took a sip before smiling at her"I just wondered why you always have time to have dinner with me"

"Just be careful that you don't choke me while you're doing it," she said, kissing his neck. "I'd hate to go out like a bitch," she teased. "Even if she was getting fucked."

Veronica made a face and ate her sushi. "Well, you are my boss. You kind of own my time at this point."

She smiled and moaned, hugging him closer. "Alright, then. You can have it if you want."

She shook her head and laughed. "Really, I don't mind. You're saving me from going to clubs and bars with my pushy friends. I like knowing that you need me. Besides, I get such nice perks." She smiled and ate more of her sushi.

Matt smiled at her"Ok, get down on your hands and knees"

Jake chuckled a little at that"I hate going to clubs"He said and smiled

April was glad he was so happy with her. It wasn't often that she got to see him this excited. "Anything you say, baby." She bent over and then got on her knees, spreading them a bit her ass in the air.

Veronica smiled and nodded pleasantly. "Me too. So loud and sooo intrusive. And they're full of pushy people."

Matt gave her ass a gentle swat"That okay?"he asked, holding the lease

Jake nodded in agreement and yawned a little after finishing his food"You look attractive enough to get any guy you want."

Veronica finished her meal shortly after and smiled. "The problem isn't usually getting the man I want: it's making the ones I don't want go away. I'd like to think that if it came right down to it and there was a man that I wanted, I would go after him any way I could to get him."

April jumped a little when he swatted her, not really expecting it. "It's fine with me," she answered with a smile.

Jake listened to her, sipping his tea"Sounds like a plan"

Matt pushed his hard cock into her pussy from behind and grabbed her hips

April moaned and arched her back a bit. "Oh, Matt..."

Veronica couldn't help but think he'd gotten the wrong idea about her. How strange, she thought, that it might be the right idea.

Matt grunted as he went harder and faster, in and out.

Jake finished off his tea"Would you like some dessert?"

April moaned louder, letting him build up his speed, his thrusting making her crazy. True to his word, he was holding the leash very loosely.

"Sure," Veronica said with a smile. It wasn't often she got this kind of meal for no reason, and she didn't see any reason for it to end just because they'd run out of food. Besides, she was having a good time. "What did you have in mind?"

Matt grunted as he went harder and faster. He gave the occasional slap to her sexy ass, being careful not to do it too hard.

Jake shrugged"They have green tea ice cream"He said"Or we can go out and find a good ice cream place"

April moaned, panting as he slapped her ass, her body shivering as he fucked her. "Matt!"

"Hmm, I don't really like green tea, so I doubt I'd like ice cream that's flavored after it. I'm not opposed to ice cream, though." Veronica smiled.

Matt grunted as he went as hard and fast as he coiuld"Almost there"

Jake stood up, paying the bill"Lets go find an ice cream parlor"He said smiling

It was all April could do to stay on her hands and knees as he kept her going.

"Sure." She smiled and stood up after him, easily walking beside him as they exited after he paid.

April moaned loudly and came herself, wondering how turned on this was making him.

Veronica smiled and slipped out before him. "Do you have a nice place for ice cream in mind? Or may I make a suggestion?"

Matt rubbed her back, his cock still hard inside of her"This is fun"He said and slid in and out slowly"Want anal?"

Jake got into the car"You can choose. Where did you have in mind?"

"Mmm, anything you want today, baby." April said, reveling in the way he was going so slow.

"Coldstone Creamery," she said, pointing him in the right direction. "I love that place."

Matt slid out teasingly slow"Okay hun"He said and when he was out, he pressed his lubed head against her ass.

Jake smiled and headed in that direction"Okay"HE said and soon pulled into the parking lot

Back
Top Bottom