Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

April let her muscles completely relax as he rubbed his head against her ass. She moaned softly, looking back at him over her shoulder, her gaze following the leash he held.

Veronica was glad to come to Cold Stone. It was a nice little place with a few tables and chairs, but the icecream was what mattered. The menus spanned an entire wall in huge print, with pictures. Here, you chose your flavor of ice cream and what toppings you wanted and the workers folded it into the ice cream until it was perfect. She already knew what she wanted.

Matt gently eased himself into her, holding the lease loosely.

Jake smiled at the menu as they went up front"You order. I'll have what you are"

April moaned softly, closing her eyes as he slid into her.

Veronica smiled and ordered two strawberry blondes--strawberry icecream, caramel, graham cracker crumbs, and whipped cream. It was ready in no time at all. She smiled and kissed his lips softly.

Matt pushed in as far as he could"Mmm, so tight"He breathed.

Jake smiled at the order and then blinked at the kiss before returning it and smiling.

"I've always wondered what that would be like," Veronica smiled and took her ice cream after paying for the both of them and handed him his with a spoon. She took a spoon for herself as well before handing him his. "Now, eat it. It's delicious," she smiled and started in on hers.

Jake chuckled at that and grabbed the spoon and ice cream. He started eating slowly"Mmm, that's delicious"He said, eating more

April moaned softly and Matt do the work, finding it easier that way.

Veronica smiled and started in on hers as well. "Mmm, it's my favorite," she said with a smile. That said, she walked with him to one of the small tables. "I took a cab to work before we went on the trip. Would you mind dropping me off at home?" she asked.

Matt slowly started to slide in and out of her slowly.

Jake smiled at her"Sure"He said as he ate his ice cream. When he was finished, he sighed happily"Do I get another kiss?"He asked and chuckled

April moaned softly and moved her hips a little, hoping that she was making things better for him.

She smiled and chuckled. "If you can last another day without flirting with another girl you'll get another kiss," she said, finishing her ice cream before tossing the trash into the can.

Matt moaned happily and went faster"Mmm, I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am"

Jake stood, throwing his trash away"I'll easily do that"

"Mmmm, it feels so good," April moaned. "Don't stop now..."

"Oh? You had an easy day because our flight attendant was a guy and there weren't many pretty women on the plane, so you really didn't get a chance to."

Matt grinned and kept fucking her"Mmmm, I don't plan to"

Jake smiled at her and stretched"I was enjoying the view I had of you"He replied

April moaned and kept rocking her hips, enjoying their time together.

Ever the skeptic, Veronica raised an eyebrow in challenge. "Odd. you see me all the time, but the view of me has never stopped you before," she said with a smile.

Matt thrust in more, grunting"Almost there"

Jake smiled at her as he got in the car"Before I never thought I had a chance"

April groaned and arched her back just a little before straightening out again. "Oh, Matt!"

Veronica smiled and shook her head. "I find it difficult to believe that you'd think you didn't have a chance with any woman."

He reached down and grabbed her breasts, thrusting in all the way before cumming.

Jake smiled at her"I figured you want someone younger"

April moaned as he filled her, her breathing ragged. His hands on her breasts pushed her over the edge as well and she came a second time.

She shook her head. "Someone younger than me? Or someone younger than you?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. She was actually enjoying this line of questioning, and it felt good to know that he was holding back because he'd never thought he could make it. "And anyway, why would you change your mind now?"

Matt gave a few fast, hard thrusts before pulling out and laying on his side, smiling at her.

Jake smiled"Younger then me and seeing you getting jealous made me change my mind"

April smiled and rested on her side as well. She kissed his lips softly and snuggled up to him.

Veronica raised an eyebrow. "Who says I was jealous? You were making that poor girl uncomfortable. It was clear that your son had already had dibs on her anyway.

Matt kissed her back and gave the lease a tug"Want me to take that off?"

Jake nodded"Well, I thought it was jealousy"He said and smiled as he drove her home

She nodded. "It's starting to get kind of uncomfortable," the secretary said softly.

Veronica looked out the window. Maybe she had been a little jealous, but the other half was true as well.

April smiled and snuggled closer to him. "I love you too, Matt. So much."

When Jake pulled up to her building, she took a moment to gather her purse before she pulled out her keys and looked back at him with a smile. "Thank you for the ride, and dinner. Have a good day off." She smiled and got out of the car, grabbing her luggage from the trunk. She shut it after and waved as she walked off to her building, bags in hand.

Matt yawned"Lets get into bed mi amor"

Jake smiled at her"You too"He said and pulled away, going home and packing up.

"Good plan," April said with a smile, slowly sitting up and standing, removing her shoes. She ran her fingers through her hair and then climbed walked slowly to the bed before turning to him, waiting.

Once Veronica was done unpacking she plugged her phone in to charge and ran herself a nice bubble bath. She thought about what he'd said. "So I'm special, huh?" She smiled and let down her hair, sinking into the warm water, letting the scented suds run over her body.

Back
Top Bottom