Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

Once the doors were closed she smiled and kissed his neck softly. "Why don't you tell me what you'd like me to do," she said, a smile on her face. "What's with the collar and leash?"

"Oh? What kind of pictures?" she asked softly. Her lips continued to play up and down his neck.

"Well, as long as it's for you. I did make a promise, after all," she said, smiling. Finally, the elevator came to a stop and she stepped away. "I'll do whatever you want."

He gave her a quick kiss and stepped away. He headed out as the elevator opened and went to his car with her.

She followed after him, curious to see what else he had in store for her.

Veronica smiled as the plane finally seemed to be landing. "Would you like me to go anywhere with you once we're on the ground, Jake?"

He got in and waited for her before heading home.

Jake smiled at her as the plane docked up"Sure. Would you like dinner?"

April smiled at him and held his hand as they headed back for his place and wondered what he had in store for her.

Veronica smiled. "Sure. Where would you like to go?"

Matt parked in the garage and got out with her, heading up to his room.

Jake thought for a moment"How about some sushi?"

April followed after him, checking him out as he walked. Once they were in his room, she practically pounced on him, her arms around him as she kissed him passionately.

Veronica smiled and nodded. "Sounds like fun."

He caught her in his arms and kissed her deeply.

Jake smiled at her and nodded as he grabbed his things and they were ushered off

There was a company car waiting for them when they were out of the airport with their luggage. She took the keys from her purse and handed them to him. "If you'd like to drive." Veronica, pushed some hair from her face.

April kissed Matt fiercely, her tongue slowly slipping into his mouth as she pressed as much of her body against him as she could.

Veronica got in on the passenger's side and programmed something into her PDA before buckling up and looking up at him.

Matt held her against his body, kissing her more as he sucked on her tongue gently.

Jake parked at a sushi restaurant and got out.

April's tongue waged war with his until she found it was getting hard to breath. Slowly, she pulled away from him, panting. "So, what do you want me to do?" she asked, wondering what he had in mind for her.

Veronica got out with Jake, wondering if he would be able to stop hitting on women as promised. Still, she followed him inside, determined to enjoy her meal with him.

Matt panted as the kiss was broken and smirked at her"In my trunk in the closet I have a lease and collar. I don't remember where we left the camera."

Jake smiled as they got seated and he looked at the menu.

April nodded. "If you get the leash and collar, I'll find the camera."

Veronica looked over her menu as well and looked back up at him when she knew what she wanted. "Thank you for this. It's nice to just relax."

Matt went to the chest and pulled out the unopened package. He had never used it so it was still new. He opened it and waited for her.

Jake smiled at her after ordering"I know. Our busy schedule doesn't help."

When April found the camera she smiled and brought it over to Matt. She smiled and watched him and smiled at the thought of what he might want her to do.

"How true. But I suppose it can't be helped. After all, you are the head of a very successful chain of businesses," though she might kick herself for it later, Veronica actually sounded as though she admired him for his accomplishments.

Matt handed her the lease and collar"Strip and put that on"

Jake felt good as she said that"That's true"He said and smiled as he ordered.

Slowly, April pulled her dress over her head dropping it on the floor next to her. She put the collar around her neck so that it was comfortable and then attached the leash to it. Then, she lost her bra and panties, leaving them on the floor. "Should I leave the shoes? Or just take them off?" she asked, watching him.

Veronica smiled and shrugged. "Besides, it's nice to travel," she said with a smile.

Matt smiled at her, cock hard in his pants"Leave them on"He said and turned the camera on"Go ahead and do some poses"

Jake smiled and nodded"Yes it is"He said and sipped at his drink

April smirked and got on her knees, Her hands on the floor just in front of them as she looked up at the camera. She put on her sexiest pout and waited for him to snap the picture before she started another pose, not entirely sure about what he wanted.

V sighed. He really wasn't making things easy for her as far as conversation went, so she mirrored his act of drinking.

Back
Top Bottom