Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

She laughed. "Still hungry for pie, huh? Well, you can certainly have some, but you have to finish all of your other food first."

He smirked"Of course he said and pulled out the last of the food and eating it easily"Yummy"He said and smirked"Want a banana?"he asked jokingly

She smiled and finished off her meal before taking a place on his lap. "Mmm, sounds yummy, but I think you've been waiting all day for that pie. Why don't we start there and move on?"

He kissed her deeply and grabbed her ass gently"Gladly"he said and lifted her up onto his desk, her legs spread

April smiled as he lifted her and did them both the favor of lifting the skirt of her dress for him, letting him spread her thighs. She really wanted something to do with her mouth, but there wasn't much she could really do about it at the moment. She wanted him to have his fun with her first, since she was already in the mood for what he really wanted.

She shivered and let him lick all he wanted. "Is it just as tasty as ever?" she asked.

She moaned softly and shivered as his tongue slithered its way inside of her. April loved spending time with him in his office like this. He practically worshiped her pussy when he ate her out, and she loved the way he made her feel when it was all said and done.

Matt pushed his way into the delectable pussy as far as he could before he slowly started to slide it in and out. He moved her nose so he could rub her clit with it as he tongued her hole. His hands went beneath her ass, holding her against his face.

She leaned back, planting her hands on the desk behind her as he pulled her close. "Oh, God, that's so good," she whispered. Her back arched as his tongue speared into her, making her toes curl in her shoes. "Matt, you feel so good."

She gasped and tensed a bit as he entered her second hole, moaning softly. His tongue inside of her was slowly making her lose control and she didn't want the office to know what she was up to, despite the fact that she wasn't ashamed of any of it. This was her time with Matt, and she didn't want anyone to spoil it. "Ohhh, God!" she whimpered, "I'm gonna cum soon!"

He slid the finger in and out slowly, tongue working her pussy more, mouth clamping over her pussy as he waited for her orgasm

She moaned and shivered, arching her back. In a few moments she came hard, her sweet juices flowing into his mouth.

He swallowed all of her delicious juices and pulled his finger out, setting her down. He used a wipe to wash his finger.

April smiled and waited for him to finish cleaning himself before she practically lunged at him. She kissed his lips passionately and held onto him. Her body pressed against him and she rubbed his crotch. "Mmmm, I want you so bad," she moaned.

He gasped as he was jumped and moaned into her kisses"I want in you so bad"He said and kissed her back"Lets make a banana cream pie"he teased.

She laughed and said,"Only if you never use that pun again." And then, she started to undo his pants for him.

"Mmm, good." She smiled and kissed him back, keeping their lips locked as she pulled out his dick. She kissed him and pulled her panties aside, before she lowered herself onto him, moaning softly. "Mmmm, God, yes. This is what I want."

Matt smiled and then let out a groaned"Fuck yes"he moaned and kissed her deeply, hands going to her breasts.

She moaned into his lips as he squeezed her breasts. Her hips started to move, making her feel even better.

She kissed his neck and kept her hips going. "Tell me how much you love it!"

Back
Top Bottom