Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

"Mmm, what would you do without me?" she asked, shivering as he sucked at her ear. Her hips were still moving, and they sped up.

Matt moaned more"Jerk off a lot"he joked and humped up at her as his hands massged her breasts through her dress

She laughed softly and leaned down to kiss his lips. She was very glad that he was her boss and not someone in accounting. Not just because she wouldn't want to date any of the guys from accounting, but because she would never have had the nerve to have sex in the office otherwise. And quite frankly, this was usually the highlight of her day.

Matt moved his hands to her ass and gripped them, helping her move on his member faster. He broke their kiss"I'm going to cum soon"he warned

She was getting so close, and when he grabbed her ass to speed things up. "God you feel amazing," She said with a moan. "Cum for me, baby. Fill me up."

He groaned at her words and pushed her all the way down on his member vefore filling her with his hot cum

April moaned and kissed his lips moaning into them as he filled her with his delicious cum. "Mmmm, perfect. God, I love you, Matt."

Those words sent her over the edge and she came. She smiled and leaned against him. She kissed his head and hugged him closer. April closed her eyes for a long, silent moment and then nuzzled him softly. "I know."

He held her still and then smiled at her, holding her close"I love our time together"he said, smiling at her

"I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Except maybe oxygen." She teased him and kissed him again. "Will it always be like this?" she asked.

She smiled and kissed his lips softly. "Me too." April stood up and put her panties and dress back in order.

"I'll tell you what. For everything you accomplish today, you get to choose one thing for me to do just for you. No matter what it is, I'll do it." She smiled and picked up her palm again, noting that she had several things to do already. "Busy day taking care of you, Matt. I need to get back to my desk soon, so if you want anything else now would be the time to tell me."

Matt smirked at that and stood, kissing her cheek"I'll save it all for tonight"he teased and hugged her"I'll see you late love"he said

April worked extra hard that day, fielding Matt's calls, making appointments, calling people, putting together detailed reports, hounding others for theirs and making copies and coffee for the office. Occasionally, she left her post to check on Matt and bring him coffee and a few kisses. She was hit on a few times by the guys in PR and shook her head. You'd think they'd be better at it since it was their job.

Matt drank plenty of coffee as he read the reports and fielded queries from the lower branches, along with avoiding any interview requests from the media. When 5 o'clock came around, he was leaving the restroom and started locking up his desk and computer.

April smiled and waited by her desk. She had already put everything in order and locked up her desk. She waited for her boss to give her the leave to leave. Finally, she'd get to know what he'd been planning all day for his reward. "Do you have a list for me?" she asked, smiling.

Matt walked out and smiled at her"Nah, I was figuring I'd wing most of it"He said and chuckled"I do have a couple questions though. How do you feel about collars and leases?"he asked mischievously.

"Hmm, I'm not entirely opposed to them. Depends on what you have in mind, though. Why don't you tell me about it on the way home?" she asked, walking with him to the elevator.

Back
Top Bottom