Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

He nodded and stood up with her"Lets get going then"he said, grabbing his keys as he lead her out to his car.

She took his arm in hers and the two of them headed off to work. When they got there, she set up her things as usual and came in a few moments later to give him his calendar. "Ready?" she asked with a smile.

He set up his stuff in his office when they got there and smiled at her when she asked"Of course. You can start when ever you want"

She smiled and sat on his desk after she made sure the door was locked. The top of her dress came down as she read off his appointments for the day, her lovely breasts showing through the sheer lace of her bra.

April made her notes and then set her palm aside, watching him. "Is there anything else I can do for you?" she asked, leaning forward a bit.

"Well, then, I'll just get back to my desk if there's nothing else. Be sure to buzz me if you think of something." She smiled and kissed his lips softly before slowly starting to sit back up.

She laughed and kissed his lips softly. "But you just had breakfast! How can you still be hungry?" she teased back. She stayed close to him, resting against him as she sat in his lap.

"Awww, I love when you're cute," she teased, kissing his finger before he could pull it away. "If you're so hungry, what would you like to snack on before lunch?" she asked.

She grinned and was just about to give him what he wanted when there came a knock at the door. She sighed and pulled her dress back up before getting off of him and smoothing herself out. She kissed his lips before she got up and went to the door, opening it with an easy grace and smile.

((Just wing it.))

He frowned as he heard the knock and kissed her back before watching her answer the door. He wondered who it could be.

When the door opened, a man in a nice looking suit walked in"Hello. I'm from accounting. I just found a shortage in one of the accounts"

She nodded and let him in before coming out of the office. "If you need me, I'll be at my desk," she told Matt. She smiled at the accountant and took her palm with her, diligently working before it was time to go.

The accountant and Matt looked over the books for almost an hour before Matt found the missing money and sent the accountant back to his department. Matt sighed and looked at the time, happy it was almost lunch time

April took the liberty of ordering lunch for the two of them and it was at her desk by the time the accountant left. She smiled and brought her lunch with her into Matt's office when she was sure he wouldn't be busy. "Hey, how'd it go?" she asked, letting the door close behind her as she put the bag full of his lunch before him.

He smiled at her when she came in with the food"Boring"He said and slowly started eating"He over looked a few payments to insurance company's"he said and stretched a little

"Then, shall I assume that all is well in the financial world?" she asked taking a bit from her chicken salad sandwich. April smiled at him and licked her lips as she cleared a spot for herself in his lap.

Back
Top Bottom