Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

"Good idea," she yawned. Her arms wrapped around him just a little tighter and she fell asleep in his bed, wrapped sweetly around him.

He held her close as she wrapped her arms around him and he shut his eyes, falling asleep with her in his arms

Veronica woke the next morning in a cold bed to an annoying alarm. Grouchy from her lack of action, and the fact that she'd remembered her deal with Jake, she got up and walked into the bathroom. After a shower and a complimentary cup of coffee, she got dressed in a grey business suit, cursing the fact that it had a skirt and not pants, she put on her shoes, packed her bag again and then rolled her duffle bag with her to knock on Jake's door.

April had a much nicer morning, waking up in the arms of the man she loved. She smiled and kissed his cheek. "Wake up sleepy head. We need to get to work today."

Jake groaned at the knock on the door and got up"I'm up"he said and opened the door"Let me get ready and we can go"

Matt kissed her gently as he awoke"Can't we call in sick?"he joked as he sat up

"As much as I'm sure we would both love that, I really think we ought to put in the work today so that when the weekend roles in tomorrow, we'll appreciate it more." She grinned and kissed him again before getting up and out of bed. "Come on you, or you can shower by yourself."

Veronica shook her head and said, "All right. Do you mind if I wait inside?"

He chuckled at that"Okay, okay"he said, getting up with her. He lifted her up into his arms and carried her into the bathroom before setting her down.

Jake shrugged"Sure"he said and grabbed a towel before going into the bathroom, not bothering to lock the door when he closed it and started to undress

Veronica sat at the desk in his suite and wheeled her little bag up with her. She checked her make up in a little mirror, finding that she looked just as nice as she usually did. Smiling, she put the mirror away and took out her room key as well as her personal cell phone. She made a quick call and told a company driver to be ready for them when they landed. Once that was done, she got up and looked around, wondering if he'd gotten into the shower yet.

April squeaked as he picked her up and giggled as Matt carried her to the shower. When he set her down again she kissed him and smiled.

Jake stepped into the shower after getting naked and turned the water on, washing up.

MAtt kissed her back and turned the water on, stepping into it.

Veronica, unable to help herself peaked through a crack in the door. She couldn't see anything through the shower curtain, but she could see his clothes and color came to her face as she imagined him without them.

April smiled and stepped into the water as well, taking her soap with her.

Jake slowly stepped out of the shower, scrubbing his hair dry as he stood facing the door. His large soft member was between his legs.

Matt kissed her and took the soap from her, rubbing it on her body.

April smiled and let him rub the soap into her skin, pressing against his hands.

Veronica's eyes widened as she saw Jake step out of the shower, her fantasy turning out to be rather realistic. She shook her head when she realized what she was doing and blushed quite a bit as she backed away from the door and went back to her suitcase.

He worked the soap into her skinny, paying more attention to her ass and breasts then anything else.

Jake dried himself off before wrapping the towel around him and taking his dirty clothes to his second bag in the main part of the hotel room. He then grabbed a new set of clothes"Mind if I get dressed out here?"

"Go ahead," she said, blushing as she thought of what she'd seen again. "I'll just check your emails for you."

April moaned softly as he scrubbed her breasts and found herself aroused by the way he was lathering the soap on her ass. "Mmmm, frisky today, huh?"

He laid the clothes on the bed and took the towel off, his fit body in plain view for her, his member still soft as he started to get dressed.

He kissed her lips softly and then moved the soap inbetween her legs, gently soaping her pussy up

Veronica glanced up once and it was enough to give her a very lasting impression. She looked away as quickly as she'd looked up and typed the password to his account into her pad. No new mail yet. How odd. She shrugged it of and then busied herself arranging the contents of her immaculate purse.

April moaned softly and kissed him back, holding onto his shoulders to keep her balance.

He was soon dressed in a nice suit and pulled his socks and shoes on. He stood, grabbing his bags"Lets go"

He smiled and rinsed her off with the movable shower head

Veronica cleared her throat and nodded. "Would you like to stop somewhere before the air port for breakfast? Or would you rather make due with the food on the plane?" she asked, grabbing her bags. It was better to just pretend she hadn't seen anything--focus on work. But it was so much harder to do with the fantasy of him taking her on the plane.

April smiled and let the water run off of her as he rinsed her and she returned the favor, rinsing him before she took his soap and began to slowly lather him up as well.

Jake thought about for a moment as they headed to the elevator"Sure. Do you know a good place to eat?"he asked, smiling at her

Matt smiled and purred lightly, enjoying her washing him

Her soft fingers soaped up his legs, taking extra care with his inner thighs, as well as his butt. Her hands caressed his chest and sides as she continued to wash him and April smiled when she saw he was enjoying it.

Veronica shrugged. "You can't go wrong with Perkins," she said with a smile. "I think there's one near the airport as well."

He shivered a little as her hands traveled over his body so expertly"Mmm, that feels good"he said and kissed her.

Jake nodded and stepped into the elevator"Sounds good to me. We can stop on the way"he said and pushed the button to go down.

Veronica took his room key from him and smiled as the elevator went down. She handed him the keys to the rental car and made sure that she knew exactly where the establishment was before they got on the road. "Did you sleep well?" she asked, more for the purpose of filling the silence than the fact that she'd dreamt of them in a wholly inappropriate way. Or so she told herself.

April smiled as he kissed her before she finished her work and rinsed him off again. "There you go, hun."

Jake shrugged a little as he drove them"I slept okay. How about you? Any dreams?"he asked.

He kissed her and chuckled"Thanks baby"

"Any time," she said with a smile. That said, April finished up and exited the shower, slowly drying herself off.

Veronica managed to stop herself from blushing. "I did dream, but I don't really remember it. It was a nice dream though."

He got out after her and started drying off.

Jake nodded"That's good"he said and pulled into the drive through

Back
Top Bottom