Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

If only he knew how good. She smiled and placed her order at the drive through with him and leaned over him to do so.

April wrapped her towel around her and kissed Matt as he started to dry off. "I'll make us some breakfast, okay? Why don't you pick what I wear today?"

Jake watched her lean over him, getting hard as he saw her chest. When she finished, he placed his order and then pulled up to the next window to pay and get their food.

Matt smiled and kissed her back"Okay hun"he said and headed to the room after drying off. He got dressed in nice looking black jeans and a loose red t shirt and laid out tight fitting black dress with matching underwear.

Veronica smiled and happily took her order from him when it came. "Thank you," she said, firstly taking a sip of her coffee. "We'll have a bit of time before we board, so we can eat before then. Are you happy to be going back?" she asked.

April made a quick breakfast of scrambled eggs, toast, and mini sausages. She put two plates of food onto a tray with two glasses of orange juice and set it on the table before she came back to the room. "Breakfast is on the table, hun." She smiled and kissed his lips. "You have clean up." That said, she went to put on the clothes he'd picked for her. It was a little low cut to pull off at work, but she knew it was a Friday. Besides, the rest of the dress looked nice on her. She pulled on some heels and then got ready to go.

Jake nodded"Yeah, it's a little to hot out here for me"he said as he headed to the airport, snacking on his food as he drove.

Matt kissed her back and then watched her change"Mmm, that's a sexy dress"he said and headed down to the kitchen and sitting at the table, waiting for her.

"It is," she agreed, taking a big muffin out of her bag to nibble on. "I'm excited too. It'll be nice to be back in my place again."

April smiled at him and came out of the room in the little black dress. "Well, I do what I can," she said with a little smile.

He finished most of his food as he pulled up to the rental place and parked"Lets get going"he said as he returned the keys to the place, getting the deposit back.

Matt pulled her into his lap and kissed her deeply

April kissed him back, smiling as she pulled away. "Well, maybe I should keep trying."

Veronica walked with him to their gate, her food almost gone. "Let's sit down and eat."

"To be sexy for you," April teased, kissing him again.

Veronica seemed to be in fairly high spirits. It was good to know that he was happy when he was around her. She sat with him and ate what was left of her little breakfast. "What will you do when you get back?" she asked.

He kissed her back, wrapping his arms around her"Mmm, you are sexy"

Jake finished his food and shrugged"Probably take a day off and then get back to work"

"Oh? Why the day off?" she asked, finishing up her breakfast.

April smiled and ran her fingers through his hair. "Well, thank you, sir. I'm not sure if I'd believe you every day, though."

Jake smiled"Jet lag"he replied and stood up"You ready to go?"

Matt gave her ass a playful squeeze"And why is that, ma'am?"

Veronica stood and stretched before tossing her trash in a garbage can. "I'm ready when you are. I suppose this means that I'll have the day off tomorrow as well? Or will you need me?"

April smiled and kissed him again. "Because it's impossible to feel sexy all the time."

Jake smiled"You can have the day off unless you want to visit"he said, heading to their gate.

MAtt smiled at her"You look like you're sexy all the time"

April smiled. "Well, I'm glad you think so," she kissed his cheek and went back to feeding him breakfast.

Veronica watched him curiously. "Oh? Well, there were a few things I'd wanted to do this week. I'll be able to do them after all, huh? Thanks boss."

He chuckled at that and slowly ate"Why are you feeding me?"he asked teasingly

Jake smiled at her"No problem"he said and soon they were going through security

Once they were through security, Veronica found her seat next to his and put on her headphones, closing her eyes as she listened to the soothing music issuing from her ipod. Within moments of take off, she was asleep and leaning against him.

April kissed his lips and pulled away feeding herself. "Because I thought it was rude to eat in front of you.

Jake smiled as he saw her fall asleep and sat back, relaxing, soon asleep himself.

Matt chuckled at that and took the fork from her"I'll feed you then"he said and started to feed her.

April laughed and ate the food he gave her like a good girl. "Mmm, thank you, Matt."

She kissed his lips, pulling him closer to her as she stalled. "I love you," she said with a smile.

April smiled and kissed his cheek before getting more food for herself. "We should hurry and eat. Don't want to be late."

She continued to eat her breakfast and finished up when he did. "I'll take care of these things later," she said. "We need to get to work so we can get to work."

Back
Top Bottom