Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

"It's at nine o'clock," Veronica said, watching him. "Would you like me to come and get you or will you schedule a wake up call?"

April groaned loudly as he pushed into her. "Ohhh...yes!"

Matt moaned as he pushed his member all the way into his girlfriend hole.

Jake shrugged"I'll schedule a wake up call but you could come get me just in case"

Veronica nodded and thought it strange that he would ask for both after he'd just used wake up calls since she'd worked for him. Then again, maybe he was trying to be sneaky.

April groaned and let out a little whimper as he pushed into her, calming a bit after his entire length was inside of her.

Jake smiled at her"I don't want us to miss our flight"he explained as the elevator door opened and he went to his room.

Matt rubbed her ass gently as he went in all the way"You okay?"

"Mmm, I'm fine," she said with a smile. "Keep going, please," she said softly.

Veronica raised an eyebrow and shook her head as she followed after him, taking the room across from his with the swipe of a key. "Good night, Jake."

Veronica frowned and felt a little disappointed that it had been so easy to get Jake to forget about her. But perhaps it would be worth it if he really did stop hitting on other girls.

April groaned and closed her eyes, moving her hips to make him happy.

"Mmmm, fuck me harder!" She moaned and sank into the bed just a bit, practically drooling from his actions.

she moaned loudly and moved her hips against his, hoping he'd cum soon. She wanted him to fill her up and to forget everything else.

He pulled her up so her back was against his chest and kissed her neck. He thrust his member as deep as he could and then came, grunting

She moaned and groaned, tired and sweaty from their little work out. "Ohhh...that feels nice," she said, closing her eyes as he kissed her neck.

She snuggled to him when he lay with her and kissed his lips softly. "Feel better?" she asked with a little smile.

She smiled and snuggled closer to him, glad to have made him happy. "I love you," she said softly.

"Do me a favor?" she asked, looking into his eyes as he held her. "Next time something's really bothering you, think back to this moment and how happy you are. I think it'll help." April smiled and closed her eyes, just letting him hold her.

He slowly stroked her hair"Next time something bothers me, I'll think of you and how happy you make me"He said and pulled the blanket over them.

She smiled and pulled him closer. "If ever you wanted my heart, you could have had it with a statement like that," she whispered, closing her eyes.

Back
Top Bottom