Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

She pulled the door closed with her and then gave the driver Matt's address. April smiled and turned to him kissing his nose. "I know."

Veronica blinked, surprised that he would say such a thing to her. "I...well, if you'd just explain, he might be more amenable to it," she said, frowning, still trying to forget that he'd humanized her.

Matt kissed her back deeply and hugged her close"I love you April"

Jake smiled at her"Lets just head out"he said simply and stood up

Veronica nodded and notified the company driver that they were returning without Matt and April, who she'd seen grab a cab. In the meantime, she wondered what went on in her employer's head.

April smiled as she was kissed and hugged within an inch of her life. "I love you too," she said, petting his hair. She kissed him again and stayed as she was. "Let's just get you home and relaxed. Yes?"

Jake went outside with her and waited for the car"Are you single?"

Matt started stroking her hair, smiling"You're gonna relax with me"he teased as they pulled up to the place

"Anything you want," she said paying the cabbie before getting out and waiting for Matt to lead the way, seeing as he had the keys.

Veronica stared at Jake, utterly shocked. "I..well...I...yes," she said.

Matt took her hand and led her inside and up to the bedroom"I want to make love to you"

Jake smiled"Want to go to my hotel room?"

She smiled and kissed his lips softly. "Anything you want, sir," she teased, sliding out of her jacket. "Why don't you help me out of my clothes and I'll make sure you get exactly what you want." April was feeling particularly pleasing today. She wanted to make sure he was relaxed and happy again before he went to sleep.

Veronica almost had a heart attack. "Sir, where is this coming from?"

Matt grinned at her and nodded"Yes ma'am"he teased right back and started to undress her slowly and carefully.

Jake shrugged as the car got there"You seem a bit jealous whenever I hit on anyone"

"Just because I don't want you to be steeped in lawsuits for sexual harassment, doesn't mean I want to sleep with you," she said, indignantly. If she was some sort of consolation prize for him, he'd have a hot slap across the face.

April smiled and moved for Matt when he needed her to, letting him take his time until she was completely naked. "Mmmm, thank you Matt."

"Of course," April said, taking his jacket off and kissing him everywhere.

Veronica was purely flustered. She didn't know whether to slap him or take him up on his offer...though she was leaning more toward the slap.

Matt smiled at his girlfriend as he let her undress him. After a soon while he was naked, member hard.

Jake smiled at her and opened the door for her"Ladies first"

((I think you mixed up the names ^^; ))

April smiled and kissed Matt once before bringing him to the bed. "Just lay back and relax, baby. I'll take care of you."

Veronica walked through the door and frowned, not sure about what was going on right now.

(Sry)

Matt blushed a little"I haven't seen you like this in a while"he said, laying down.

Jake sat next to her"You are very attractive"

April smiled and kissed Matt softly, starting at his lips and slowly moving to his neck. Once she was there, she suckled softly, her hands working to massage his shoulders and then his chest and sides. "I haven't seen you this tense in awhile," she replied.

Veronica was quite literally stunned. She stood still and stared at Jake with a blush. "Sir...I...I don't understand."

Matt smiled at the kiss and moaned softly as she sucked on his neck"Unnn, I love that"

Jake chuckled at her reaction as he got in the car"What's so difficult to understand?"

"Hmmm, well let's see. I've been working for you for about three months and you barely blink at me, but now I've suddenly got something special? You just asked April out, but she turned you down and so now I get to take her place because I'm the nearest thing in a skirt? I'd like to know what they hell your problem is!"

April smiled and continued to kiss his neck. "I know you do," she said, her hands slipping down to wrap around his shaft.

He smiled"I think I just noticed how attractive you are because you actually stood up to me"

He gasped as she gripped him"Want me to finger you?"

"Mmmm, nope. I want you to relax, baby." She smiled and tickled his neck with her tongue as she slowly started to stroke him.

He closed his eyes slowly, moaning softly"Whatever you want"he said, breathing slowly, his member leaking precum.

She smiled at him and kissed his neck, stroking him just a little harder and faster.

Veronica frowned at her employer not really sure of what she should do about it. "So because I'm actually a professional then?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

Matt groaned loudly"Unn, so close"he said, breathing roughly.

Jake smiled at her"Okay. I get it. You arent interested"

"I like you as a person--you are genuinely good, despite your weakness for young women. However, I feel that I will never understand the way you think and the fact that you find me attractive isn't particularly reassuring when you're just going to go hitting on the next woman you see."

April smiled and suckled on his neck just a little harder, continuing to stroke him harder and faster, jerking him off.

JAke listened"Okay, how about I stop hitting on them then?"

He grunted and gripped her hair lightly"Here it cums"he warned before shooting his load

This suggestion caught Veronica completely off guard, her surprise apparent from the expression on her face. She was absolutely speechless. And then, she regained her wits. "I'm not sure you could just stop. It's almost like a disease."

April smiled and let the hot seed fall onto her hand as she continued to stroke him. When she was sure he was done, she kissed his lips again. Then, she came down to his member and licked him clean, as well as herself.

Back
Top Bottom