Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

She moaned and gasped, arching her back as he really went at her. April held back for as long as she could before she finally came into his waiting mouth. "Oooh...God. You're perfect."

As she started cumming, he sucking on her pussy, swallowing her sweet juices. When she was done, he sat up, smiling"Thanks"

"Mmmm, no. Thank you, Matt," she said with a smile. She sat up and watched him. "Is there anything else you wanted?" she asked.

((Certainly.))

It had been a month since April had started seeing Matt. She was a bit more open with him at the office, and was now in the habit of scheduling his appointments so that the two of them could take a longer lunch than usual on Wednesdays. What they did with that time was kept a secret from the rest of the office, and her meetings were often long and much more involved, so to speak. She often gave him his calendar without at least one article of clothing.

Today, however, was the day when Matthew's father came to visit. It was highly inappropriate for any of that to happen today. She also knew from a number of sources that the man was becoming more and more openly lecherous. It would be best to stay away from Matt, but that would make things very difficult.

(I'm playing the father I guess. Is he gonna try to get her?)

Matt had enjoyed their Wednesday lunches and getting his daily calendar set up but since his father would be in later that day, they couldn't risk him catching them in an incriminating position. He looked up at April"So, when does my father get here?"

((He's kind of an NPC so either of us can play him, if you'd rather that be the case. I think it would be interesting to see how Matt reacts to his dad trying to move in on his woman))

April glanced at the clock on the wall and said, "He should be getting here in the next few minutes, according to his assistant," she said, watching Matt. "Is there anything else you need before he shows up?" she asked.

(I can play him. You can play his assistant if you want)

Matt smiled at her"A quick kiss for courage"he joked.

Jake pulled up to the building with his assistant and got"Lets go see my son"

His assistant nodded and alerted the staff of her boss's arrival and smiled at him as she walked with him. He didn't pay her much attention, but she really did like him. She would do whatever he wanted her to do.

April smiled and came to Matthew's side, kissing him deeply for a few brief moments before she was buzzed. Apparently, the big man was in the building. "Good luck," she said as she exited his office. She just got back to her desk when she was greeted by the guests themselves.

"Hello," she said congenially, earning a nod from the assistant.

Matt smiled happily at the kiss and waited at his desk.

Jake looked at his son's assistant and grinned"Hey sweety. You going to let me in to see my son?"

April smiled softly and nodded. "Sure, follow me," she said turning to head back into her boss's office. Jake's assistant, Veronica, stifled a groan, already knowing that look in his eyes. She smiled at April briefly as she entered the office with Jake and April waited outside the office at her desk.

Jake checked out April before he went inside and smiled at his son"Hey Matt. How are you?"he asked, walking up to him.

Matt smiled at him"I'm doing good dad"he said and got up"I see you got a new assistant"

Veronica smiled and nodded. "It's nice to meet you," she said with a lovely smile. She had a nice body as well, but she kept clear of Jake for the most part.

April sighed and manned her desk, taking calls for Matthew while he was occupied.

He smiled at the girl politely and then looked at his dad"So, what are you visiting for?"he asked, knowing his dad only came down to talk business.

Jake smirked at that"Well, I wanted to discuss buying your company over lunch"

At this, Veronica excused herself, slipping out of the office to talk to April. Judging by the tension in the air of the last room she was in, April knew nothing of this and she wanted to keep the girl out of the line of fire with her. April smiled as the older woman approached, her lovely body covered in a business suit. "Can I help you?" she asked putting someone else on hold.

"Oh, I was wondering if you knew why Matt's father is visiting...." Veronica began.

Matt sighed"I'll go too lunch with you but we're bringing our assistants if we are going to talk business"he said.

Jake grinned"Sounds fair to me"he said and headed to the door"Lets go"

April had just received the news when the two men came out of the office. She and Veronica straightened out when the two of them approached. "Is there something we can do for you?" April asked.

Jake smiled at the girls"We're heading out to lunch to talk business"

Matt nodded, not wanting to talk business but he figured he might endure with April there.

April nodded, grabbing her palm and purse before shutting down her station and walking with Veronica and Matt as they headed out for the day.

Back
Top Bottom