Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

She giggled softly and kissed him back. "You think I'm cute? Hmmm, well I guess you're pretty cute too," she said with a little wink. "But just because I like to hear it, why do you think I am?"

"Mmmmm. How sweet of you to say," she said with a little smile. She giggled softly as he continued to kiss her neck. "That tickles, babe."

She made more room for his lips to take her neck, her body arching into his as he rubbed her back. April couldn't remember the last time it had felt so good to be wanted this way.

She laughed and did as she was told, moving onto her back so he could get what he wanted. "Well, if you're sure," she said with a little smile.

"Mmmm, I bet it is," she said, her toes curling. April closed her eyes as he licked at her.

She shivered and clenched the sheets, her knees bending just a bit. She moaned for him as his tongue got all of her sensitive spots, her body arching a bit.

Matthew made her shiver as he teased her body. "That feels wonderful," she said softly.

She twitched and groaned, arching her back and curling her toes as he sucked at her sensitive little pearl.

She moaned and closed her eyes, her body twisting in pleasure. "God, yes." She was so close, her pussy practically weeping already.

April groaned as he pushed his tongue into her and clenched the sheets of the bed in her hands tightly. "Oh, Matthew. I'm so close, baby."

Back
Top Bottom