Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

She chuckled. "Well that depends. Do you want the woman you love to walk to the door half-naked with some money in her hand for the pizza? Or would you rather do that?" she asked, smiling at him.

He kissed her and chuckled"I'll get it"he said and pulled on a robe, grabbing money from his pants. He went down and came back with the pizza

She got out of his bed and pulled on his shirt, smiling as he came back in the room. "Mmm, smells good. Where do you want to eat it?" she asked. "Floor or bed?"

She'd buttoned a few of the buttons on the shirt, but it didn't do much to cover her. Still, it wasn't like she was trying to be that way. She turned the TV on and then made her way to the bed again, the remote in her hand. She smiled and kissed him softly before opening the box and grabbing a slice.

April settled for Mythbusters as she leaned back into him. She was thoroughly enjoying the moment. After all, it wasn't every day that you got to have sex over and over with a handsome man, got to wear his clothes while you ate pizza in his bed while curled up next to him, watching Mythbusters. Oh, yes, she was extremely satisfied with this day.

Matt kissed her cheek as they watched the show and ate pizza. He laughed whenever Tory or Adam hurt themselves... which happened often. He was enjoying the day more and more, especially with her in hius arms.

She smiled as she watched them prove that hitting the ground running was a failure of an idiom and enjoyed her slice as she reached for another. When she was finished, she turned to him and kissed his lips softly. "Mmm, thank you for this. You are truly a beautiful man."

When the episode was over, she turned the TV off and kissed him gently. "Mmm, thank you for letting me stay with you tonight," she said. "It's been a blast so far."

Her lips moved to his neck and she held onto him. "I love you," she said with a smile, enjoying the sound of it.

"Mmm, keep saying it," she said, sucking his neck softly. "I love hearing it."

She smiled again and put her arms around him, cuddling close. "I love you, too. Matthew."

"Whatever you want to do," she said, snuggling up to him. It had been a great day for her. "As long as I get to stay right here with you."

"Fair enough," she said, kissing him one more time before opening the box again for another piece.

When she was finished, April made a satisfied noise and rested back on his pillows, closing her eyes.

Back
Top Bottom