Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

She moaned loudly as she rode him, calling his name now and again. The pleasure she got from his possessiveness, his lips on her nipple, and the way his cock perfectly filled her, was too good to keep in for long.

He started licking the crevice between her tits as his hands groped he breasts, humping up at her as she rode him, moaning into her chest

April moaned as she rode him, enjoying the feel of his member filling her as he humped up into her. His lips and hands on her chest, but it was perfect.

She moaned and arched her back, riding harder and faster, bringing herself to a climax. "Matthew! I'm cumming!"

She moaned and came as he filled her up. April collapsed on top of him before catching her breath. "I love you, Matthew."

She smiled and let him kiss her, snuggling closer. "I'm glad," she said, resting with him.

"That sounds wonderful to me," April said, kissing his chest even as she snuggled to it.

April slept soundly for a few hours, glad to be there with him. When she woke up, she merely watched him there.

April kissed him back, suddenly aroused. She kissed his neck softly, making sure she got all the sensitive spots she remembered him having. "Hey there, yourself," she murmured, still going at it.

He grinned and let out a moan as she kissed his neck, making him hard as hell"Mmmm, that feels good"He said, smiling

"Good," she said, suckling a little harder at his skin. "I like that. Is there anything else you'd enjoy?"

"Hmmm, we'll I'd need food in me before I tried to ride you again, but I could definitely handle a blow job."

She smiled devilishly and licked down his neck to his chest. "Mmm, why don't you call for the food while I'm giving you that little treat?" she asked, licking down his abs and to his member. "I want to hear what you sound like while I'm blowing your mind."

She smirked and licked his hard shaft, making sure to get all of the sensitive ridges on her way to the tip. Playfully, she let her tongue play there while she watched him dial. If he got to put her into a position that might have compromised her, she was going to get a little revenge. Besides, she really did want to hear him. "Mmm, tasty," she said with a little wink before taking his shaft into her mouth and slowly starting to suck.

He bit his lip, moaning softly as the guy answered"Yes, unn, we would like a large pepperoni and sausage pizza"he said slowly, moaning as he talked.

Grinning devilishly, she continued to suck him, just a bit harder this time. Slowly, April bobbed her head up and down his shaft.

Back
Top Bottom