Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

"Keep talking to me," she said, taking a short break to stroke him. "I want to hear everything going through your head." She smiled and then wrapped her lips around him one more time.

He nodded"ooooo..kay"he moaned and stroked her hair"More, I can feel your mouth on me. It feels so good"

She took more of him into her mouth, carefully taking him into her throat. April moaned softly as she did so, holding onto his hips, rubbing them gently as she continued.

Pleased with the reaction she was getting, April continued to rub his hips, bobbing her head as she took him deeper and deeper until he was in to the hilt. Then, she began to hum.

She kept it up, unable to stop. Her fingers pressed a bit more firmly into his hips and she hummed a bit louder to stimulate him more as she continued to bob her head.

She made a little noise of pleasure and drank him down before slowly letting him go. She smiled up at him and licked her lips. "You're welcome, baby."

She blinked and slowly started to smile. "You what? I don't think I heard you the first time?"

She smiled and kissed him softly as he pulled her up to him. She put her arms around him and snuggled in close. "Really? Why?"

"Am I?" She asked looking up at him. "Well, maybe I'm only that way for you," she said, kissing his neck softly.

"Oh, lord, I hope not," she teased, kissing him again. She snuggled up to him and rolled off to his side, so that she was tucked into his arms. "I love you, Matthew," she said, smiling and closing her eyes to rest.

"Oh I think we have enough time to rest before the pizza gets here, don't you?" April looked up at him and watched his face, glad that he was in bed with her.

She smiled brightly and kissed his head gently. He was too good to be true, wasn't he?

Back
Top Bottom