Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

Matt moaned softly as she kissed and sucked on her neck. He smiled at her"Mmm, nice. I'm going to let you run the show"He said and gasped softly when she nipped on his earlobe"If you want6 me hard, mission accomplished"

She giggled softly at his words, untucking his shirt and opening it up. Her lips nipped at his neck gently, her fingers carefully working on his belt. "Mmm....Well, I'm glad that's true," she whispered. "Now, can I trust you to do as I say? Or do I have to keep holding you down?"

He moaned more, a small wet spot appearing in his jeans from his precum"Mmm, yes, I'll do whatever you say"He promised.

April smiled and got off of him. "Take of your shirt and help me with your pants." In the meantime, she sat up straight and removed her shirt undoing her pants as she watched and wanted him.

He smiled"Yes ma'am"He teased and sat up, watching her as he tossed his shirt off and started slipping his pants off, smiling at her.

She smiled at him and took off her pants and shoes, leaving just her bra and panties on her body. She watched him and decided that he needed to be naked. Now. Once his pants were gone, she took off the last barrier between his body and her whims. Then, she pushed him back down and took in the sight of his body for just a moment before climbing back on top of him. "Very good. Now, hold still for me," she said, leaning down to kiss his lips, putting his hands back like before.

He lifted his hips as she yanked his boxers off and smiled up at her"Okay"He said and stayed still for her, letting her stay incharge. He moaned into the kiss

April smiled and kept kissing him, running her hands up and down his body, slowly sliding down his form. Her lips moved from his lips to his neck and then to his collar bone, taking her time. Finally, she came to his chest. She looked up at him as she took one of his nipples into his mouth.

He smiled down at her and then started moaning as she kissed down his body. He saw her and blushed before gasping lightly as she took it into his mouth, sensitive.

She smiled to herself as her tongue licked it slowly and then quickly, as she sucked it gently, one of her hands trapping the other with her fingers. She squeezed it gently and twisted just a little hoping that he was enjoying himself.

Matt gasped and moaned as she sucked on one nipple and teased the other one"Unn, so good"He said, precum oozing out and covering his cock

She smiled at his words and then switched her lips to his other nipple, her free hand toying with the one she'd just played with. After a few moments of playing with it, she kissed his lips softly and smiled. "What should I do now?" April asked, a smirk playing out on her face. "So many options..."

Matt groaned loudly as she swapped nipples and smiled at her when she stopped"I'm going to cum soon if you keep teasing me"He warned, smiling

"Oh? We wouldn't want to waste that, now would we?" she teased. "How about you take off this bra of mine and tease me a little? I'll give you a treat," she said with a wink.

He grinned at her and slowly pulled her bra off, smiling"Mmm, nice breasts"He said and started rubbing her breasts

She smiled as he rubbed them and tilted her head back a bit while he did. "Mmm, that feels nice."

"Ah....yes," she murmured, arching her back so that he could have more access to her. "Mmmm, please keep going," she pleaded.

"Mmm, that's right," she murmured. "Just like that," she purred, bringing herself closer to his lips so that he could have more.

He opened his mouth wider, sucking more of her breast into his mouth, tweaking her other nipple as he sucked on her breast and licked her nipple teasingly

April shuddered and moaned as he sucked and tweaked her. She couldn't help but get wet as he played with her. After a few more moments she pushed him away. "Thank you, Matthew," she said softly. "Now, I think it's time for that reward I promised you." She smiled and got off of him, taking off her panties before coming back. Slowly, she lined herself up with him and then carefully lowered herself onto him. "Mmmm, now you can take control."

H sucked more, pouting when she pushed him away. He then licked his lips, watching he. He let out a moan and smiled as she lowered herself on him"nope, you're in control"He said, grinning at her

"Aww, you're no fun," she teased. Slowly, she moved her hips up and down his shaft, moaning softly as she did so. Once she'd had enough of the slow pace, she moved faster, encouraging him to move his hips as well.

He smirked at her"I'm lots of fun"He said and grabbed her ass as she rode his large cock, humping up at her slowly. He leaned up, taking a nipple into his mouth, suckling on it as they fucked

Back
Top Bottom