Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

Jake smiled at her and stretched"I'll stop hitting on other women"he said seriously

Matt panted as she stroked him until he finished and he moaned, cock staying hard while she licked him

"I'll believe it when I see it," she said, crossing her arms.

April smiled and kissed his tip, sucking on him just a little bit before she crawled back up his body. "What else can I do for you, baby?"

April chuckled and kissed his lips softly before she straddled him and slowly guided his thick member into her waiting pussy.

Veronica blushed just a little and looked away from him adjusting her reading glasses just a bit. "It's really that simple for you?" she asked, turning to look at him, hardly believing it was remotely possible.

Matt let out a gasp"Oh god yes. So nice"he said and grabbed her ass

Jake smirked at her"Yeah. I've never really wanted to stop but if you want me to, I will"

"How about this then? If you can manage to not hit on a woman for three whole days, I'll go to bed with you."

April smiled and let him squeeze at her ass as she slowly started to move her hips.

He smiled at that"Sure. I would have settled for a date but that's just as good"

MAtt moaned softly and slowly started humping

"Nobody said I'd have sex with you," she teased, though she was mentally kicking herself for jumping so far.

April moved her hips faster and harder with a groan. "God...I love you."

April rode him harder and faster than she'd ever done, panting and sweating, her breasts bouncing heavily for him.

Veronica let out a sigh of relief when they reached the company once more. "If you hit on anyone in the next three days, the deal is off. Starting now."

Matt grabbed her hips and joined her in the hard and fast fuck, sweating and grunting as he watched her breasts bounce

Jake nodded"Okay. Can I still hit on you?"

"I..I suppose. But only when we're not working. Fair enough?" she asked, watching him.

April moaned louder and kept going, her hips crashing down on his. She wanted him to cum first. She wanted him to remember this session and nothing else about today.

Veronica smiled and then got out of the car once they were brought to their own. It was going to be a long ride back to their hotel.

He smirked and thrusted up deep into her, cumming hard"Ffffuuuuuuck"he groaned

He smiled at her and got into the drivers seat

Why did all of the smooth, handsome men have to be total smarmasaurs? Not to mention cocky. Veronica put on her poker face as she got in on the passenger's side and pulled out her PDA to confirm appointments and the like.

April moaned as she felt his seed shoot into her, the warm goeyness setting her at ease. She was already in the throes of a major orgasm, however, so this was a rather moot point.

"Oh....it feels so good," she murmured. "Fuck me, please. I'll do anything you want."

He rolled so he was now on top of her"I want in your ass, baby"he said, kissing her, hands groping her breasts.

"Then you can have it," she moaned softly.

When they arrived at their hotel, Veronica stepped out of the car and got them checked in before giving Jake the key to his room and taking her own for her room. "I'll see you tomorrow morning," she said with a friendly smile. Then, she was in the elevator, waiting to go up.

Matt grinned at that, lifting her off his hard cock"Get on all fours"

Jake slipped into the elevator, holding his key"Going up?"He asked teasingly

April did as she was told, arranging herself on his bed so that she was on her knees, her cute little ass in the air. She braced herself and wiggled her hips at him teasingly.

He watched her as he got on his knees and chuckled. He leaned down, giving her ass a quick kiss before he pressed his cock against her hole

She shivered and wiggled beneath him, already tense with anticipation. She made herself relax, though.

Veronica rolled her eyes at Jake's comment and hit the floor button. "Yes, and you know it."

He put his hands on her asscheeks, spreading them gently as he slid himself into her tight hole.

Jake smiled at her as the elevator went up"What time is our flight tomorrow?"

Back
Top Bottom