Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

Matt watched her and got out drying off

Jake nodded as he held her close"I think I'll come over and take walks with you more"

When she was finished washing herself off, she turned off the water and smiled at Matt, stepping out of the tub and took a towel from the wrack on the wall. "Mmm, better already," she said with a smile.

Veronica smiled up at him and wondered how much of that statement was true. "You do, huh? May I ask why?"

"Alright, then, Matt. Let's go," She said, walking with him to the hot tub, taking her towel, but not bothering to wrap it around her just yet.

Veronica blushed fairly heavily as he kissed her, having slowed their pace significantly as he locked lips with her. She pulled away slowly and looked up at him. "I don't know if I would go quite that far," she said, clearing her throat.

He took his towel with him. He turned the hot tub on and slid in slowly.

Jake smiled at her"I would"He said and rubbed her shoulder

"How's the water?" she asked, slowly stepping down into the tub.

She smiled softly and kissed his cheek again. "Alright, you have a sweet side."

He smiled at her"Nice"He said and turned the jets on

He smiled at her and held her close"Where's the park?"

April came over to Matthew's side and sat next to him, her arms out of the water--one around his shoulders and the other resting on the tile around the rim of the tub.

"Just up ahead," V said, leading the way, even from her close proximity to him. She leaned against him a little as he held her there, deciding not to fight it. Not now, when she felt as though she was in her purest, sweetest being. Why cast suspcions on a lovely afternoon when she'd already accepted him.

Matt kissed her neck softly and smirked"Want to feel something good?"

Jake let her lead as she leaned against him. He held her close, feeling protective of her

April smiled and leaned into him. "Mmm, of course," she murmured.

V led him into a charming park with several benches, a garden, and a few different playground things. She smiled as they came to a swing set and she sat on one, inviting him to take the one next to her. "I love coming to this park. It's such a nice place."

Matt adjusted one of the water jets and moved her over it so the water shot across her clit.

Jake smiled at her and took the swing next to her"It's charming"He agreed and let his swing drift back and forth slowly

She moaned and shivered as the water hit her and smiled up at him. "Mmmm, you naughty little thing," she said, holding him close.

"Mmmmm, so, why did you really come to see me? Just curious to see how I was doing? Or did you want to ask me out?" she teased him. "Because you pulled a pretty smooth move if you wanted to go out with me, since we're already out having fun."

Matt grinned and held her over the water jet"Mmm, I'm your naughty little thing though"He replied and licked her neck.

Jake smiled at her question and turned to her"I did come to ask you out"He admitted

April laughed and shivered again as he held her there, licking her neck. "Mmmm, I suppose so. What should I do with such a naughty boy?" she asked, looking back at him.

Veronica smiled and swung a little, chuckling. "Where were you going to ask me to go?" she asked, curious as to his plan.

Matt pulled her into his lap, kissing her"How about a spanking?"He joked

Jake slowly swung and smiled"I was thinking about dinner at a romantic Italian restaurant"

April smiled and sat in his lap. "Hmmm, if I didn't think you'd enjoy it, I might," she teased him. She kissed him back and ran her fingers through his hair. "I love you, Matt."

"You think Italian, huh?" she said, intentionally playing with his mind. "Hmmm, and what else did you have in mind?"

Matt licked his lips and kissed her"I love you too"He said and hugged her

He tilted his head and then shrugged"Then I was going to take you down to the beach with a blanket and picnic basket"

April smiled and stayed in his arms, enjoying the water's effect on her body.

Veronica smiled at him and leaned back in her swing, starting to pump her legs so she could swing higher. "Oooh, baskets are always fun on the beach," she said with a little grin. "What would be in it?" she asked, still curious.

Matt reached down and pushed a finger into her.

Jake smiled at that"Fruits, maybe some chocolate. Anything you want in it?"

April moaned softly. "Mmmm, you're being naughty again."

"Maybe some wine," she said with a little smile. "And if I said I'd like to go, how would you react?" she asked.

Matt rubbed her gspot softly"Mhm, I'm yours though"He said, grinning.

Jake grinned"I would be happy"He said and smiled"And if I said I'd like the date to end up in you room?"He asked, figuring he'd tease her too

April whimpered and moaned, her breathing getting heavier as he did. "Mmmm, remind me to pay you back for this," she muttered.

"Hmmm, well that would depend largely on how the date went, and whether or not you flirted with any other pretty girls out of habit." She smiled and swung higher, faster now.

Matt smiled at her and rubbed more, getting a second finger into her"I can't wait"

Jake grinned at her"I haven't flirted with anyone except you since we made that deal"He said honestly

April moaned a little louder and arched her back. "Mmmm, Oh! Matt..."

"Ah, but will you in the future, if given the chance?" V asked. "What if you run into a girl like April again?"

Matt fingered her more, smiling at her.

Jake smiled at her"i'll flirt with her... unless I'm taken by my own beautiful girl of course"He said, hinting at her

Back
Top Bottom