Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

She moaned into his lips and found herself cumming without warning as he rubbed her g-spot.

V smiled and twirled some of her excellently sauced noodles. "Mmm, were you in any clubs or anything?"

He smirked as he felt her cumming on his finger"Mmmm, sexy"

Jake thought a moment"I play football a little in high school and in college I was in a fraternity"He said and finished his food

April smiled up at him and licked his lips.

"You were in a fraternity?" she asked, never having met someone like that. "What did you have to do to get in?" she asked, eating the last of her delicious meal.

He smiled at that and chcukled.

Jake heard her question"Back then, there wasn't a real hazing for pledges"He said"We did have to pull a few pranks and I almost got caught once"He said and chuckled

"Mmm, I wasn't able to take it," she said softly.

"Aww, but now I'm curious. I wanna know what you did." She grinned and sipped her water.

He smirked"Take what?"he asked teasingly

Jake grinned at her"Hm, I'll save that for later then"He said"Would you like dessert?"

April laughed and propped herself up on her elbows. "I couldn't take the pleasure of you fingering me after you licked syrup off of my body." She smirked and asked, "Wanna see if you can take it?" she asked.

V thought about it. "Hmmm, I think I'd prefer it on the beach," she teased. "But dessert would be nice."

MAtt smirked wickedly at that"I think I can handle it"He said and set her on a chair, taking her place on the table.

Jake smiled"We can have dessert here and there"He said and then ordered some dessert for them both

She smiled and let him handle her like a doll, sitting on the chair where he placed her as he took her place. She smiled and slowly positioned him so that he was lying with his back to the table. "Something sweet for my sweetheart," she teased. Then, she tipped the syrup over his body, drizzling it over his chest and down to his cock, coating it thoroughly. She smiled as she set the syrup down and then started to lick him off.

V smiled and listened to the order he made for their dessert, never having had anything like it. "So, how often do you come here?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.

He shivered as she poured syrup all over his body. he then moaned as she slowly started licking him clean.

Jake shook his head"Not really. I don't get a lot of dates"He said as they waited for the dessert.

April took her time licking his dick clean of syrup, sure that by this time he would be wanting so much. She rubbed at his thigh before licking up his stomach and abs.

V raised an eyebrow. "You? I find that difficult to believe," she said, smiling at him.

He groaned, so close to cumming"Fuck, I was almost there"He said, panting.

Jake smiled at her"Mhm, i don't get dates that often"He repeated

"Revenge is mine," she said with a smile. She kissed his chest and kept licking her way up as one of her hands slowly made ts way down to his cock so she could play with it.

"So then, how do you know this place?" she asked, watching him.

Matt shivered and moaned"Unn, yes it is"He whimpered and bucked his hips a little

Jake smiled at her"I come here alone on mine and my late wife's anniversary"He said, a tear slowly going down his cheek

She smiled and kept at it as she stroked him faster, licking more syrup from his body.

V cupped his cheek with her hand and brushed away the tear. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize..." She frowned and looked into his eyes, hers full of compassion. "I'm sorry."

Matt humped her hand"Oh god, so close"He moaned, whimpering in pleasure.

Jake took her hand gently and smiled at her"It's okay"He said and gently rubbed her hand as their dessert got to them"Lets eat up"He said

April grinned and kept her hand going even as his hips went at her. She kissed his nipple as she licked syrup from it.

She smiled softly, wondering if he was alright before she started in on her dessert.

He groaned loudly"Fuck"He moaned and sprayed his thick cum all over his stomach and chest

He slowly started to eat, enjoying being with her

She smiled and kissed him softly as he came. "Mmm, sexy," she said, teasing him a little.

She smiled and ate her dessert. It was nice to be with him this way, to get to know him. "This is really good," she said, trying to lighten the mood a little.

Matt panted, cock soft"I hope you plan on licking it clean"he teased

Jake nodded as he finished"It's delicious"He said"You reeady to go to the beach now? I got everything you asked for"

She smiled and nodded as she finished as well. "I'm ready when you are." She leaned toward him and waited for him to ask for the check so they could leave.

April laughed. "I think I'm going to need a little more incentive," she teased.

Jake asked for the check and paid it with a healthy tip. He got up and took her arm in his"Your carriage awaits"He joked as the valet brought around his car

Matt smiled at her"I'll fuck you anyway you want"He offered

She put on her coat before he took her arm in his and then laughed. "Lead on, Jake."

April thought about it for a moment. "Mmm, I always get that anyway," she said with a wink. "What else ya got?"

He helped her into one side and got in the driver side before heading to the beach.

Matt smirked"hmm, what would you like hun?"

V smiled and happily rode along, enjoying the scenery. Once they arrived she got out of the car and took off her shoes as they headed toward the sand.

"Mmmm, I'm not sure," she said.

Back
Top Bottom