Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who wants to play Mutants and Masterminds?

Penny

Star
Do you like smut? Do you like Mutants and Masterminds? How about both?

I want to run a Mutants and Masterminds 3E game. PL 8, street level - you're strong, but still operate on a human level. A group of thugs with guns are still dangerous. That said, be as outlandish as you want! Low power shouldn't limit your creativity.

This will probably be a pretty light-hearted game, and I consider myself an easygoing GM, so don't feel like you have to minmax your character. I'll always prefer PCs do something fun and imaginative than feel like they have to go for raw power. That said, this will be a real M&M game with actual adventures, so make sure your character is at least functional.

I want to make this game pretty smutty, but again, it's still going to be a real M&M game. The smut will be weaved into the adventure, not tacked on. If you want your character to be involved in any kinks, try to build them so that their abilities naturally facilitate that. Maybe your character disables enemies by seducing them. Maybe your character's costume isn't immune to your character's fire powers. Maybe your character is really, really into tying people up. It's up to you! Get creative!

If you're interested, leave a post in this thread with a loose character concept and a rundown of the kinks or other elements you'd like to see in the game. This will help me cater the campaign to everyone's tastes! I don't need character sheets yet - we'll worry about that later. And of course, if you have any questions, post in them in this thread!

I'm looking forward to playing with you!

Sidekicks do not get hero points but the main hero character can use their hero points on their sidekick's behalf.

That's probably not necessary, but I suppose you could if they're severe enough to limit your main hero as well.

YAy!

Where is the list of done? *Goes looking*
[automerge]1569426932[/automerge]
Zeth, PRincess, If Princess is still too burned out to help you iwht a speedster, please drop me a line and i'll give it a go!

I just love the concept of being slowed down by the speedster. No rush, though, actually really surprised at all the progress lately.

I stated back on the 6th of September that I was planning on building a base. We can have more than one base btw. Since my post on the 7th I have spent some more points on my base and this is how it currently stands
Toughness 14, Size Large
Features:
Combat Simulator, Communications, Computer, Defense
System, Fire Prevention System, Garage, Gym, Holding Cells,
Infirmary, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Power System,
Secret 5, Security System 5, Workshop
Power Points
Abilities 2 + Powers 0 + Advantages 0 + Features 24 + Skills
0 (0 ranks) + Defenses 4 + Equipment 0 (0 ep) + Weapons
& Armor 0 (0 ep) = 30

Earlier I did ask if anybody wanted to put some points towards a shared base that I planned on having, but I built my character without them just in case nobody was interested. If anybody wants to put a point or two towards my shared base I would be very appriciative, but I plan on sharing my base with everyone regardless of if they pool points or not.

Just a heads up to everyone: I will be traveling this weekend and won't be able to check BMR until sometime Monday. I leave early Friday, so if you have any last-minute questions, ask them now!

Do we start when you get back? ;p

That is about the only one I can think of. Everything else on my side just requires me not being pissed off from having a 13 hour shift on my 'day off' so i can think straight enough to finish the sheets with complications.

I really hope we find some compromise on bases. I can see having two, one as a public front, one we actually operate out of or something. With 3, though, I just dont see those contributions being a factor, and at lease someone is going to feel like their contributions matter. It's very likely to lead to bad feelings. Just throwing that out there.

Unfortunately, we probably can't start immediately on my return - I'll need to see Zeth's sheet, know what the headquarters situation is, and follow up on any final questions. However, I do intend to use this time to plan some early adventures, so that we can get started as soon as possible when I return.

Zeth, Princess, my offer to help still stands.

Princess, how many equipment points went into your mansion?

if it's 30 or less, then all we need to have all 3 bases is a pool of 32 equipment points for Leestud's ___ base, Princess's mansion, and Mainman's warehouse.

So, if the rest of the party can come up with 2 equipment points, then you three only need 10 equipment points each.

That'll save Leestud 20 equipment points, which converts back to 4 development points.

Back
Top Bottom