Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who wants to play Mutants and Masterminds?

Penny

Star
Do you like smut? Do you like Mutants and Masterminds? How about both?

I want to run a Mutants and Masterminds 3E game. PL 8, street level - you're strong, but still operate on a human level. A group of thugs with guns are still dangerous. That said, be as outlandish as you want! Low power shouldn't limit your creativity.

This will probably be a pretty light-hearted game, and I consider myself an easygoing GM, so don't feel like you have to minmax your character. I'll always prefer PCs do something fun and imaginative than feel like they have to go for raw power. That said, this will be a real M&M game with actual adventures, so make sure your character is at least functional.

I want to make this game pretty smutty, but again, it's still going to be a real M&M game. The smut will be weaved into the adventure, not tacked on. If you want your character to be involved in any kinks, try to build them so that their abilities naturally facilitate that. Maybe your character disables enemies by seducing them. Maybe your character's costume isn't immune to your character's fire powers. Maybe your character is really, really into tying people up. It's up to you! Get creative!

If you're interested, leave a post in this thread with a loose character concept and a rundown of the kinks or other elements you'd like to see in the game. This will help me cater the campaign to everyone's tastes! I don't need character sheets yet - we'll worry about that later. And of course, if you have any questions, post in them in this thread!

I'm looking forward to playing with you!

Okay...here we go, let me know what you think.

Tom Drake is his real name...leaning toward Metal Monkey as his super name.

Looks good to me, but you realize that Impervious 2 only allows you to ignore attacks with an effect of 1 or less, right? It'll negate attacks from, say, an ordinary person with a knife, but not anything more dangerous than that.

That's fine. We'll see how badly this is built soon. Not crazy about the system, really, but the concept seems fun.

Hey! Am I too late to sign up here?

This is a really fun game type!

Maybe a kung fu cop with mutant power over ropes? Maybe he lost his job after trying (and failing?) to expose corpution on the force? Or maybe they just found out he was a "mutant" and didn't want him?

Could I be a tad bit silly? Like the Polyhedrol Prestidigitator--a magic using hero who requires numbered perfect polyhedrons in various colors as a material component for the spells he learned in the Grimorum Pythagorum?

*Chuckles* It does sound like a story in which it would be mofre fun to play a girl. (Who sometimes looses.) (If not so often as Princess's character!)

Go for it, Tenshi. Dancing pretty hard on the meta line, but in a way it is something I've seen elsewhere. Remember FFVI when Setzer would do a "slots" ability? Mechanically, no clue how to build it, but I am intrigued.

Sorry for my late reply! I didn't see an alert that someone else had posted here. Yes, there is time to submit a character. How well do you know the Mutants and Masterminds system?

Hi Penny! Really glad you have space for me.

I know character generation really well, and somewhat how to be a player. I don't know it well enough to run, and i'd be really limited in use as a deputyr.

That's just to give you an idea. Not thinking you need me too. :)

No, we're just in the stage of writing up character sheets now and I just wanted to make sure you'd be able to do so. :)

All our discussion is in this thread so far. I plan to keep this game contained to this site, no discord.

So far, we also have a regenerator/healer, whose character sheet is linked earlier in this thread. Other people have put in their character concepts as well, but I don't want to commit them until they submit their sheet.

*Smiles* That's fine. The only major benefit I find to having a supplemental blue moon board is to put a dice roller in it.

I'm putting together a magic girl and her lion. Her background includes something that could be a major contribution to the setting's meta plot, or could simply be a small but powerful group of people who are misguided by mistakes their predecessors made and preparing for an apocalyptic event that will never come.

Radiance

Penny, i'm helping Freeko with his sporty girl with the powerful talismans. Is it okay to have the skill Expertise: Tenis be based off of Agility or Dexterity instead of intelligence? Or are we being silly to put an expertise there at all instead of investing those points in Athletics and Acrobatics?

That's a good question. Tennis should be an Expertise, since there's more to it than just running and jumping, but I'd say freeko can add Agility instead of Intelligence if so desired.

Excelent! *smiles*

how fast can we hope for experience? I've currently got radiance exaclty the way i want her... Except that her defenses suck!
[automerge]1568922935[/automerge]
I was told people were getting gear points together to contribute to a base?

Is that still a thing? If so, how many are we trying to chip in?

I have five points in the Gear Advantage and i only really need it for a smartphone dedicated to my heroic ID and the base. :)

I did, and I like it! She has a lot of utility, and her backstory gives me a lot to work with. Don't worry too much about the low defenses - this isn't the kind of game where being incapacitated generally means death, anyway.

I forgot to ask before: what kind of kinks do you want to explore with this character?

:)

Well, she's a virgin, pretty innocent in a lot of ways, especially sexually. I'd love it if she was molested by villains, wooed by heroes, and taught to cuddle intimately with her girlfriends.

I'm pretty flexible. I'm not _usually_ into guy/girl incest, but if Edmund decided to win her over as a henchgril by molesting her that could be fun.

One of the few things i'd prefer to avoid with her is being molested by real world animals, even intelligent versions. Anthros are awesome, tentacle monster are awesome, but no dogs or horses please--including centaurs, nightmares, and Maugrim.

Go easy on the sexual pain. A bit of spanking and whipping is fun, but better if it's while being subjected to pleasure as well.

Unless you want to take the whole game that way, or unless it indicates a loose condition, i prefer she not be enslaved long term. Short term can be aweosme, thouhg. Collar her? Please. Slave brands? not so much.

I think my character is, at least on a basic premise, mostly ready. Just have to do history, complications, motivation, and figure out how to do the thing with some of the points I have left over.

I'll through my hat in. My guy is basically a speedster who's power comes from Sugar. Think super diabetes. Is that concept acceptable?

*WARNING!* Sarcasm to follow.

As someone who is on a keto diet presently, the concept of sugar offends me..

That is all.

That sounds alright to me, Zeth! Have much experience do you have with the Mutants and Masterminds system?

In that case, I hope you can pick it up quickly. I will try to help out players whenever I can, but this is will be a real Mutants and Masterminds game. We'll be making full use of the system and I hope players won't be overwhelmed by it.

Back
Top Bottom