Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who wants to play Mutants and Masterminds?

Penny

Star
Do you like smut? Do you like Mutants and Masterminds? How about both?

I want to run a Mutants and Masterminds 3E game. PL 8, street level - you're strong, but still operate on a human level. A group of thugs with guns are still dangerous. That said, be as outlandish as you want! Low power shouldn't limit your creativity.

This will probably be a pretty light-hearted game, and I consider myself an easygoing GM, so don't feel like you have to minmax your character. I'll always prefer PCs do something fun and imaginative than feel like they have to go for raw power. That said, this will be a real M&M game with actual adventures, so make sure your character is at least functional.

I want to make this game pretty smutty, but again, it's still going to be a real M&M game. The smut will be weaved into the adventure, not tacked on. If you want your character to be involved in any kinks, try to build them so that their abilities naturally facilitate that. Maybe your character disables enemies by seducing them. Maybe your character's costume isn't immune to your character's fire powers. Maybe your character is really, really into tying people up. It's up to you! Get creative!

If you're interested, leave a post in this thread with a loose character concept and a rundown of the kinks or other elements you'd like to see in the game. This will help me cater the campaign to everyone's tastes! I don't need character sheets yet - we'll worry about that later. And of course, if you have any questions, post in them in this thread!

I'm looking forward to playing with you!

So see my husband showed interest and i got no notifications on this thread.

Remember guys i can help out with herolab already did for a few players.
[automerge]1569129076[/automerge]
Also i can walk zeth through it we got the books at our house on the bookshelf and the pdfs

Ready to Roll:

Radiance
Aslan
Radiance_and_Aslan.png

Who else can I help?
[automerge]1569156791[/automerge]
There has been some talk about putting together for a base.

I've been helping Mainman with his character. The guy is probably stronger than Mainman wanted, and has plenty of points available all on his own to get us a base in the form of an abandoned warehouse restored and kitted out?

I pitched this to him this morning, and haven't heard back from him yet.

Generally, yes. You can choose more, if you'd like, but remember, they won't all be used in every adventure.

For Mainman, then, I think a large contact network might be more fitting.

Yup, Basically, I have the trust of the public after working years as a beat cop.

Maybe need to reduce some stats and increase contacts, networks and various perks like public trust, so some special power where killers can't get themselves to kill me.

To be honest, I wouldn't worry too much about the last part. There will be little real threat of death throughout this game. A lot of the fun for many players will be losing the first fight and being taken hostage or victimized in some other way before coming back and saying the day. You won't need a power for that.

Well, here is Selena and Suzy her sidekick. I would say, 85% or so done. Just a few more things to finish adding and then the final look over to make sure things are right overall.

Well, if we're combining ofr bases, then, you two just need to pool your pointson the more expensive base then just pay one more
[automerge]1569266227[/automerge]
Oh, and if there's a way to spend more than one advantage on contacts and more than one on connections, i don't know what it is.

If there is, Mainman, you've still got 10 points available.

Well, if we're combining ofr bases, then, you two just need to pool your pointson the more expensive base then just pay one more
[automerge]1569266227[/automerge]
Oh, and if there's a way to spend more than one advantage on contacts and more than one on connections, i don't know what it is.

If there is, Mainman, you've still got 10 points available.

Yup, probably can reduce some stats and get more contacts? Can help check if I have enough points?

Your character's looking great, @leestud!

@mainman, the Connected and Contacts advantages let you use the Persuasion and Gather Information skills in ways you normally can't. The game doesn't even keep track of how many contacts you have, because it doesn't matter. However, you can certainly improve those skills to get more mileage out of those advantages (in addition to making those skills more useful at their conventional use).

Do sidekicks get hero points? I may still throw in complications, but I do not see anything in the rules that relates to the formation of a sidekick and taking complications for them.

Back
Top Bottom