Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inked(Ghostxtiger and Chikane-chan)

Karin sat down in one of the chairs and crossed her legs, "Hm... you have it real easy. You're your own boss" she smiled in admiration.

"I bet" Karin chuckled. She heard some footsteps outside and welcomed the first customer of the day. Karin stood still and was speechless when she saw who it was.

"Good morning" Aya greeted with a smile. Karin remained motionless and was unable to speak.

Karin just stood there and dared not move a muscle. She felt that if she spoke, her world would fall apart.

"Well," Aya walked toward Tetsumi, "I decided to get a tattoo," she put her finger on Tetsumi's lips, "so I thought I'd come to you," she smiled.

Aya walked passed Karin, as if she was ignoring her existence. She sat down and looked around for a suitable tattoo design for her. Then she spotted something that was absolutely beautiful. It was an image of the flower carnation, and it was white with a fierce looking dragon around it. "I think I'll get that one," she pointed, "I want it in my thighs" she began to lift her skirt up and spread her legs.

"Okay," Aya's eyes followed Tetsumi, then spotted Karin along the way. "So what are you doing here Karin?" she asked as she pulled out a gum from her purse, "don't you have some" she paused, then put the gum in her mouth, "internet...business to do?" she started to chew.

Karin was nervous and couldn't talk. She didn't understand how she felt. It was fear, anger, sadness and jealousy at the same time. She tried to hold back the tears that were in her eyes, and tried to speak, "I'm here to.." she hesitated to gather up the courage to continue, "assist Tetsumi with everything" she gulped.

"Oh I see" Aya stared at Karin for a while, "Well, I want it right here," she said, rubbing her thighs.

Karin sat down in the chair next to her, and waited for Tetsumi to call her for help.

Aya moaned, as if to seduce her, hoping Tetsumi would fall for it, and decide to get back with her again. She wanted Tetsumi from the very beginning, and she wasn't going to let her go. She bit her lower lip, "Karin, could you give me a glass of milk?" she ordered.

"Y-yes." Karin replied, then got up to get Aya her drink.

"Tetsumi, listen," Aya said when Karin left the room, "I was wrong. I shouldn't have left like that. Let's give it another shot okay?" she said, lifting Tetsumi's chin up.

Aya laughed, "You're kidding right?"

Karin came out with a glass of water in her hand, "Here you go Aya" she said.

Aya took the glass and took a sip. She put her drink down and looked at Tetsumi, "I realized that I" she hesitated, "that I love you" she said, slowly leaning in for a kiss.

"A-Aya..." Karin stood there, surprised at what Aya did.

Aya broke the kiss and stared at Karin, "What?"

Karin was unable to speak again. Her heart was beating faster than usual. Aya understood then what was going on between Tetsumi and Karin. "I see" she focused her eyes on Tetsumi again, "You still love me don't you" she smiled.

"I-I..." Tetsumi said, unable to say anything because she was too surprised by what just happened. She was getting very confused. She knew she loved Karin but she did have feelings for Aya as well for some reason.

Aya smiled and took Tetsumi's hand, "Well that's settled then," she grabbed Tetsumi and kissed her deeply.

Karin didn't understand what was going on. She asked many questions to herself, and was irritated by the fact that she couldn't answer them. She walked out of the shop and into the streets. Her face showed no expression, she just kept walking, not knowing where she was going.

When Tetsumi walked out, Aya wanted to follow her, but her thighs were so sore from the tattoo that she couldn't get up, "Tetsumi come back!" she yelled out.

Karin was very much unaware of her surroundings. She kept bumping into people, was yelled and cussed out, and even tripped on the sidewalk. She had scraped her knee and couldn't stand up so she just stayed there, helpless.

Back
Top Bottom