Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inked(Ghostxtiger and Chikane-chan)

Aya stroked Tetsumi's head as she kept moaning in pleasure. "Faster... deeper.. ahh harder!" she cried out, trying to catch her breath.

Aya sucked on Tetsumi's tongue, and felt as if she was about to climax. She scratched Tetsumi's back with her long nails and arched her back, screaming.

Aya breathed heavily, and rolled Tetsumi's lifeless body over to her side. She cuddled with her, and closed her eyes to fall asleep.

The alarm clock went off, causing Aya to jump up on the bed. She looked at the time and it was 10 o'clock. She quickly got dressed and headed down the stairs to find Karin sitting in one of the chairs.

Karin remained seated and quiet. No expression could be seen on her face except the sadness and emptiness that she was feeling. She tried to put on a smile, "The apartment I used to live in... It turns out I still have two more years left based on my contract. So... I'll be getting my stuff and go back now" she stood up, walking upstairs and started packing up.

"Oh....ok" Tetsumi said. disappointed as she went to make some coffee. As she did all of the memories of the previous night came flooding back. She ran upstairs "Wait Karin. Don't go" she said, hoping she didn't know what happened.

Karin didn't look back and kept packing her things. "It's okay. Aya told me everything. I'm glad you finally figured out how you really felt Tetsumi" she said, trying to hold back her tears.

Karin put her last belonging into her luggage, and zipped it close. "You two made love to each other last night, didn't you?" she said, still not looking back. "I'll go now" she said, then walked out.

Karin swung her arm and slapped Tetsumi, "Don't touch me... " she said as her tears started to come out. She turned around and ran out the door.

Tetsumi stood there in shock as she started to tear up "Karin" she shouted then fell to her knees "I'm sorry" she said then started to cry "I love you" she buried her face in her hand as she cried harder.

The sky didn't look too friendly and the rain had started to come down as Karin kept running and crying. She stopped and looked up as she enjoyed the rain drops falling on her face. When she got to her apartment she didn't bother changing her clothes. She threw herself onto the bed, slowly falling asleep.

Back
Top Bottom