Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inked(Ghostxtiger and Chikane-chan)

Tetsumi just ignored Aya and as she looked for Karin. She soon found her on the ground. "Karin. Hey are you alright?" she asked as she walked over and sat down next to her, hugging her tightly

Karin was starting to cry and fell in Tetsumi's arms. She burst into tears, not knowing what she really felt about what just happened.

Karin sobbed, "Do you.. really" she tried to stand up but couldn't because of the cut that she'd gotten on her knee. Her hands were trembling, and soiled from the tears and dirt on the ground.

Karin sniffled, and didn't say anything. She ripped off a tiny piece of her shirt and wrapped it around her knee to stop the bleeding.

Karin pulled away from Tetsumi, "I have" she paused, "some things to do." She turned around and walked the other way.

Meanwhile, Aya was still in the studio, preparing the liquor that she'd gotten from across the store.

Aya didn't turn around to see who it was at the door, "I had a feeling you'd come back" she said as she poured the liquor in the glass. She walked over to Tetsumi and gave it to her. "Have a drink. It's on me." she smiled and took the other glass. "Cheers," she started chugging it down.

Aya chuckled, "I see things aren't going so well with her," she said, pouring another drink into Tetsumi's glass. "You should take it easy" she suggested.

"You're a tough one aren't you" Aya smiled, pouring another drink in Tetsumi's glass. "Wasn't it a whole lot better when you and I were still together" she said playfully.

"That's just goes to show that she doesn't trust you at all" Aya tried to brainwash Tetsumi into thinking that their relationship is going nowhere. "You deserve better my love," she said as she kept pouring the liquor.

"And are you sure she feels the same way about you?" Aya looked at her as if Tetsumi was her prey. She poured one last drink, knowing that that would be enough to knock Tetsumi out. She ran her hands on Tetsumi's thighs, "I love you," she gave her a little kiss on the neck.

"Yes I do," Aya smiled. She took Tetsumi's arm and walked her upstairs and let her lie down on the bed. She began to strip Tetsumi, and then herself. She crawled on top of Tetsumi and started kissing her.

"I'll make you forget all about Karin" she purred. She kissed Tetsumi very deeply and ran her hands down her back.

Back
Top Bottom