Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inked(Ghostxtiger and Chikane-chan)

Karin played with Tetsumi's tongue in her mouth, sucking its fluids while her hands reached down and grabbed Tetsumi's buttocks.

Karin chuckled, and moved her hands to touch Tetsumi's hair as she started to hum a tune, looking deeply into Tetsumi's eyes and smiled.

"My grandma used to sing that song to me when I was little," Karin said, reminiscing the past. She took Tetsumi's hand and kissed it, "She used to sing it to my mother too," she smiled.

Karin put on a robe and went to the bathroom as well. She took off her robe and got into the bath tub, then turned on the shower. After washing herself, she grabbed a towel and wrapped herself with it. "I better find me a new job" she said while putting her clothes on and combing her hair. "What do you think I should do Tetsumi?" she asked.

Karin thought for a bit and finally decided, "Okay. Maybe I'll hold their hands while you torture them," she laughed playfully.

Karin laughed, "No way! Takeda?" she laughed even harder, "To think... a tough guy like that would cry just because a tattoo" she chuckled.

Karin walked over to Tetsumi and placed her arms around her waist, "Well, we'd better start then. We have a long and busy day ahead of us," she kissed her lips, then turned around and walked towards the bed. She sat down to put her shoes on, then got up and waited for Tetsumi to get dressed.

Karin took Tetsumi's hand and started to walk down the stairs, "What time do you usually open Tetsumi?" she asked.

Back
Top Bottom