Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inked(Ghostxtiger and Chikane-chan)

Karin felt her excitement build up, "a-ah... " she felt her muscles contract and immediately closed her legs as her hips trembled.

"Mmm.." Karin moaned as she closed her eyes shut. Her whole body was still trembling from all the pleasure and excitement she received.

Karin pulled Tetsumi up and kissed her. She smiled, "I'm glad I moved in with you Tetsumi" she giggled and kissed her again.

Karin held onto Tetsumi and enjoyed the feeling of warmth and softness of her body. She smiled to herself before falling asleep.

Karin was awakened by the sunlight that beamed through the curtained windows. She opened her eyes and saw Tetsumi next to her. She moved closer and stared at her beautiful face, smiling.

"Yeah" she said, putting her head on Tetsumi's chest. She could hear her heart beat, and placed her hand on Tetsumi's chest, "what a beautiful sound" she smiled.

Karin looked up at Tetsumi, "Hmm.. I can't think of anything," she smiled, "What about you?" she asked innocently.

Karin giggled, "I think you have something in mind," she laughed, "you naughty girl" she smiled and placed her arms around Tetsumi's neck.

"Geez, this early in the morning?" Karin laughed. She started to moan softly as she felt a nice sensation running down through her body as Tetsumi kept kissing her neck.

Back
Top Bottom