Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Twiligt rp. Niki-Gale and I only.

Kaname smiled "Sure thing hun" and leads her to the master bedroom where his parents had everything clean. Kaname spoke as he got a few thing off the bed in a hurry "Sorry i guess i had some things of theirs out like they went away for the weekend" he put them in a box.

Angel said to Kaname,"It's ok Kaname,I sometimes keep things with me that belonged to my father before he died of a heart ache about a year ago.I was more closer to my father then to my mother I have no idea why Kaname." She put her things down in a cupboard and her aunt and uncle brought the rest of her stuff and Angel walked downstairs and helpd her aunt and uncle with the rest of her things. Angel's aunt and uncle said to Kaname,"You better take really great care of our niece and make sure no one tries to hurt her or harm her at any cost,understood Kaname.?"

Angel put all of her clothes into the empty dresser drawers and she was glad that she was allowed to move in with Kaname and she smiled at him.

Kaname smiled "Don't worry i proise nothing bad will ever harm Angel, I love her to much to let her be hurt" he bowed to them and helped her put some things in the closet, like dresses and other things that need to be hung up.

Angel's aunt and uncle both noded their heads and they let Kaname and Angel be on their own for a bit. Angel said to Kaname,"Thank-you for helping me put all of my stuff away thank-you very much Kaname." She pulled out her english text book and she sits down on her bed and said to Kaname,"I must study for my english exam now Kaname,you should also be studying as well as I am studying Kaname."

Angel said to Kaname,"Sure we can study together,I don't mind at all Kaname and let's begin to study now shall we Kaname.?" She opened her book up and slowly begin to study for her English exam for tomorrow in english class and she is glad that Kaname is study with her.

Angel said to Kaname,"Thank-you for hiding those things that were meant for me,and what were the things that you hid from my aunt and uncle that were only for me Kaname.?" She was always curious all the time and she couldn't help it being curious she get's it from her mom.

Angel looks at them all and she said to him,"Sometimes I'm fine with sex toys and sometimes I'm not fine with them at all,just depends on what kind of mood I'm in though." She went back to her studying nad didn't want to fail this exam at any cost.

Angel was done studying for her exam for tomorrow in English class. She changed out of her clothes and into her pjs and laid down on her bed and she slowly begins to drift off to sleep for a bit while Kaname was in the shower.

Angel feels Kaname kissing her while she sleeps and she said to Kaname,"Yes I am sleeply my dear Prince,I have ot get up at 6am in the morning and my english exam is right at 7:30am Kaname."

I fall back asleep once again and leaned my head against your shoulderblade and I mumbled to you in my sleep,"Good night my dearest Kaname and see you in the morning then." I stop mumbling in my sleep and was really comfy on your shoulderblade.

Angel was back to sleep once again and she felt Kaname arms wrapping around her while she sleeps in his arms and she wonders if they'll both do really good in their English exams or not this semster and she sighed in her sleep.

((Just got back from floor hockey practice.))

Angel nods her head to agree with Kaname what he just whispered into her ear while she continued on sleeping away and was getting really comfy with Kaname body and she leaned her head on his chest and his chest was so comfy as well as his shoulderblades were so comfy to sleep on.

Angel felt Kaname holding her closely while she sleeps soundly and it started to rain and thunder outside and Angel hates thunderstorms especially the thunderboomers that always wakes her up from a good night sleep,that she is always in.

Kaname whispered "Its ok its just rain try and sleep" and then he sang "I am a demon. I have an angel. And we are in love. I'm a demon in love. In love with an angel." he sings trying to make her feel safe during the storm.

Angel heard the song he was singing and she forgot about the storm and continued on sleeping away and she remembers that her father always sang that song to her to help her sleep and it was like a lubly song and she was not afraid of the storm at all.

Back
Top Bottom