Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Twiligt rp. Niki-Gale and I only.

Kaname hugged her tightly for saying he could do more "Thank you Angel. Esme is Edward's mother, Carliel is his father and his two brothers are Emet and Jasper and his two sisters are Rosalie and Alice." he put the condom on after stripping, then he started stripping her saying "Not just yet Angel. I want to know something." He looked her in the eyes and asked "Are you sure you want to loose your virginity now." he could smell she had never been penatraded or violated like this and was scared she may not like getting fucked for the first time "Tell me please are you really ready to loose the inocense you have" his eyes were full of concern and worry.

Angel said to Kaname,"Thanks for letting me know the name of Edward's parent's his sisters and his two brothers thank-you Kaname. Yes I am ready to loose my virgitny to you only and make sure that the condom stays on all the time and I'm just a bit nervous and scared about this,but I'm defently ready,do not worry I'll be fine with this, and your welcome for letting you go futher then the kissing Kaname. Just hope that no one ruins this perfect night for us both at any cost Kaname."

Kaname held her close as he kissed her then rubbing her to get her wet again he said "No one ever comes here so we will not e interupted Angel" He got up to get ready for entering her pussy and said "Angel your so wet and there is something you need o know" he put his cock just touching her entrance for her to feel haveing it there first as he whispered "I to am a virgin and would not want anyone to take it other then you" and he pushed his cock in her poping her cherry and once all the way in he stopped to let her body ajust to him being in her.

Angel whispered to him back,"I had no idea you are still a virgin just like me and I'm glad that you are taking my virignty and I love you so much Kaname." She felt his cock inside of her pussy and she gently moaned with a little bit pleasure in her gently moans and she gripped the sheets of his bed and this felt so darn amazing to her and she was getting use to his adjustment with his cock inside her pussy.

Kaname smiled at her "I never thought i would find you, your the one thing to make me happy. I was starting to loose faith of finding the right girl and then you came and the wind gave me your scent." he moaned as he hit the back wall of her pussy "I cant tell you have hard it is to not bite you cause of the evil but i will wait with no problems. I never want to hurt you in way Angel" he slowly starts to pull out then go in thrusting into her softly.

Angel said to Kaname,"I'm glad that you've found me and I'm glad that I'm the right girl for you only and no other guys will ever interfere or try to break us up at all. I promise Kaname." Angel moaned again when Kaname was thrusting in and out of her pussy again."I know that you'll never ever hurt me at all or try to bite me. I'm glad that you can wait until I'm ready to be bitten by you only. I'm enjoying our night so far,are you also enjoying this as much as I am Kaname my love.?"

He held her close thrusting in and out of her slowly going faster and harder "More then you can imagine Angel, you know that name is perfect for you" he smiled at her then kissed her deeply getting close to cumming "Angel i'm getting close, good thing i have the condom unless you would like me to cum somewhere else" he said moaning

Angel let's Kaname hold her tightly and she said to him,"Thank-you for the comment about my name is perfect for me. My mother named me Angel,because she believes that Angel's really do exist among us mortals and immortals. I know that angel's and vampires do not get along with each other,I have read it in a book once Kaname. Thank goodnes you have the condom on and I'm going to cum anytime soon as well if you keep thrusting inside of me more faster Kaname." Angel kisses Kanmae deeply back on his lips and she wasn't sure how much longer she could hold herself from cumming all over Kaname condom.

Kaname kissed her back and said "Good i want you to cum first Angel" he went faster to make her cum before he does "Oh Angel i love you so much" he said holding her as close as possible not wanting to let her go and asked looking her in the eye "Angel would you care to move in here and live with me" his voice was soft and full of compassion

Angel finally cums all over Kaname condom and she said to him,"I'm not sure if my aunt and uncle will let me move in with you,I'd love to move in here with you,but I'm not sure if my aunt and uncle will like the idea or not Kaname. I love you too and you sure do care about me and I'll ask my aunt and uncle if I'm allowed to move in with you Kaname ok." Angel kissed Kaname back and she felt him holding her more closer to him and more tighter then even before and she was fine with all of this.

He kissed her back "I'm sure they would be fine with it as long as your safe right. And I promise to never let you get hurt." He came and pulled out quickly as the condom was starting to fall off by the time he was out "Just in time, Dont want this to fall off when i'm in you right" He blushed looking in her eyes. His had flashed to a golden brown and now were not the red color

Angel said to Kaname,"Yeah as long as I'm safe my aunt and uncle will defently let me move in with you Kaname. I know that you'll make sure that no one ever hurts me at all,I believe you Kaname. Yes that was perfect timing that your condom fell off after we were both done cumming. I need some sleep now I'm a bit tried out Kaname. Good night Kaname and see you in the morning and where will you be sleeping for the night hmm Kaname.?" Angel slowly crawls into Kaname bed and pulls the sheets and cover over herself and his bed was very comfy unlike her bed at her aunt and uncle place.

Angel said to Kaname,"It's ok with me that you lie right next to me,I'm fine with it and goodnight now Kaname." She cuddled up with Kaname and she drifts off to sleep on his shoulderblade and she was out like a light and was very tired out from what happened.

Angel continued on sleeping away and she didn't wake up until whenever morning comes along. She was really comfy with Kaname and hoped that they were both not moving too fast in their realtionship with each other.

Angel woke up when Kaname kissed her lips and she said to him,"Yes I did sleep very well and it's about 7am in the morning and I have to get myself ready for school which starts in about an hour and a half Kaname. Could you please give me a lift to school please and thank-you Kaname.?"

He smiled "Sure since i go there as well, so does Edward's family and bella. You'll get to see everyone again" he got up and started to get dressed "You are so beautiful Angel, I love you so much" he walks over to her andkisses her deeply on the lips

Angel said to him,"Thank-you for the comment you gave me about how beautiful I look Kaname. I can't wait to see everybody again and I'll get dressed now ok Kaname." Angel wlaked into Kaname washroom and she changes out of her and into a nice casual aquamarine shirt,she is wearign a pair of blue jeans with beads along the pant leg of the jeans and her shoes were white. She washes her face up and she brushes her hair out and put's it up into a ponytail and she brushed her teeth and she was already for school now and grabbed her backpack as well. She kissed Kaname back on his lips more deeply and said to him,"Let's head for school now shall we Kaname my love hmm.?"

Angel smiled at Kaname and she let him keep her close to him at all times and she get's into Kaname jeep and closes the door behind her and put's her seatbelt on and waits for Kaname to get into his jeep soon.

Soon they get to the school and he parks next to another jeep with two guys in it while on the other side are two cars one with two girls and the other with Ed and Bella. Kaname gets out and says "Hey guys you all remember Angel right" the four people look at her and the blonde girl says "Yet another girl to add to the family" Edward jabbs her in the side and Bella runs over to walk with Angel to the group. Kaname says "Rosalie, Carliel said your were to be nice to her" Alice joins Angel and Bella while Emmet, Jasper and Edward try to calm Rosalie down so that a fight does not break out.

Angel continues on walking with Bella and Alice and all three of them wlaked into the school and sat in the cafetira where they usually sat all the time together. Bella said to Angel," I'm so glad that Kaname and you are together you two make a perfect couple together. He'll protect you,like Edward protects me from harm Angel. I'm excited that all of us are gradurating this year from highschool, how about you Angel.?" Angel said to Bella,"I'm also excited about graduating this year as well Bella. I have a bad feeling thta something bad is going to happen anytime soon I can feel it,how about you Bella.?" Bella looks around the cafetira and she also feels it as well and wished that Edward and Kaname would hurry up and come into the cafetira.

Kaname, Edward, Emmet, Jasper, and Rosalie are all out side and Ed sends Rosalie inside to get them all. Rosalie looks at Alice and Bella saying "Guys its Victoria and she has a new guy with her same strength as James." Alice stands up "SHit lets go guys it looks like school will have to wait" and she runs out side with the others to meet up with Ed and them. car pulls up and soon the town finds out they have protectors. Carliel and Esme get out of the car and stand with the others. Carliel says "Get ready to fight again guys" as Victoria and a new guy named Kris.

Back
Top Bottom