Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Twiligt rp. Niki-Gale and I only.

Edward said "Bella lets just go back alright" and he took her back leaving Kaname and Angel alone. Kaname stared at the wolf passed out and walked over to Angel checking to make sure she wasnt hurt "Ya sure ya aint hurt" he finished checking then hugged her tightly "I am so happy yur alright Angel"

Angel said to Kaname,"I'm sure I'm not hurt at all. I told Bella we shouldn't entered into the forest,she didn't listen and pelase don't tell me off at all Kaname ok." Angel hugged Kaname back and she felt much more safer in his arms then in anyone else's arms at all.

Bella followed Edward back to the pinic area and she stayed close to him and didn't want to tell him that she saw James older brother in the forest at any cost and she sighed.

((This is my last post for the night or day and I'll be back online later on today ok.))

Angel said to him,"I'm glad that you won't tell me off at all Kaname, and thanks for saving me from those were wolves thank-you Kaname." She looked into Kaname eyes and she smiled at him and she'll always felt safe with Kaname even though she knows that he is a vampire and she let's him lead them both back to the pinic once again.

Angel said to Kaname,"I wouldn't mind seeing a nice romantic,comdey,and adventure movie with you Kaname,let's go and see Watchmen please Kaname.?"

((I'm back online now.))

Angel said to Kaname,"Sure let's go into the movie theater now and where do you prefer to sit in the front or in the back of the shows Kaname. I prefere to sit either in the back of the theatre or in the middle aslie seats in the theater you can choose where you'll like to sit."

Angel said to Kaname,"Ok with me that we sit in the last row of the seats and I'll go in first ok." Angel walked into the last row of the seats and she sits down and waits for Kaname to sit down beside her and she hoped that they'll both enjoy this movie together and not be a bit scared of it at all.

The movie begin to start and it was really good at the begining of the movie and Angel got a little bit scared at one part of the movie and she quickly grabbed Kaname and hid her head behind his shoulder and hoped that scary part of the movie was almost over and she also hoped that this night would go really good as well.

Angel said to Kaname," I also love you as well and I'm not ready to give up my mortal life not yet Kaname." She returned the kiss as well and she let Kaname kiss her passionately on her lips and whispered to him,"I'll always be yours as long as I can enjoy my mortal life for a bit longer Kaname."

He looked into her eyes and said "I could never bring my self to end your life now and have you become like me, not unless you asked me to. I will wait for how ever long it takes Angel my sweet piece of heaven"

Angel said to Kaname,"Ok with me,I'm glad that you can wait to turn me into an immortal but not right now Kaname. I'll always be by your side no matter what happens Kaname ok." Angel kissed Kaname again on his lips and she has no idea what is making her feel like this towards Kaname only and no other guy in her life.

Kaname kissed her back "I have no reason to turn you with out you wanting to" he looked in her eyes and asked "My i please have permission to do something else though my sweet Angel" his eyes were full of love for her.

Angel looked at Kaname and said to him,"Depends on what else you want my premission to do with me and could you please tell me what else you want to do with me with my premission, my dearest Kaname hmm.?" She enjoyed Kaname kissing her lips and she felt really safe with him and was enjoying her evening so far and the movie was at another good part and she wonders what else Kaname wants with her.

Angel looked at Kaname and said to him,"Sure you can take me back to your place for a few hours and the movie is over now. It was a very good movie and I enjoyed seeing the movie with you Kaname,and let's head back to your car now ok,please lead the way back to your car now please and thank-you Kaname."

Angel said to Kaname,"Yes that was a pretty good movie we both saw with each other. Could you please excuse me my cell phone is riniging I won't be long ok Kaname." Angel answered her cell phone and it was Bella just checking up on her and she said to Bella,"I'm fine Bella I'm with Kaname and so far our night has gone perfect,I'll call you later Bella ok bye Bella." Angel closed up her cell phone and got into Kaname jeep and said to him,"It was only Bella checking up on me. I'm like a little sister to her and I haven't been inside your house,I hope your parent's will like me Kaname."

He turned away a bit sad saying as he started the jeep "Its just me there my mum and dad died last year in a car crash" he started driving to his place. Once there he got out and opened her door and led her inside his emty house.

Angel looked at Kaname and said to him,"I didn't know that your parent's died last year in a car crash,I'm really am sorry to hear that Kaname. You have a nice place here,it's a bit bigger then my Aunt and Uncle place,I'm telling you the honest truth Kaname."

Kaname smiled at her "I know you are and thank you Angel" he grabbed her hand and led her through the house giving her a tour then ending it with his bedroom he said "This is my room, please have a seat on the bed" He smiled at her though his eyes showed he longer to hold her there.

Back
Top Bottom